The brunette beauty has been cast as ‘The Bachelorette’, and while you know that she failed to win Sean Lowe’s heart on ‘The Bachelor’, here are some things you may not have known!
Desiree Hartsock may not have won The Bachelor, but she is having the last laugh! The Newport beauty will begin her journey as The Bachelorette on May 20, and she admitted on the After The Final Rose special that she is “ready and open” to “to meet the man of her dreams.” Read on to find out FIVE things you didn’t know about her!
Five Things You Didn’t Know About Desiree Hartsock
1) She is a bridal stylist — Desiree is both a designer and a bridal stylist, and she used to work at Serenity Bridal. She will be wearing her own wedding dress soon enough, so it’s ideal that she has all these bridal contacts!
2) She designed her own dress for the opening rose ceremony — when Desiree appeared on season 17 of The Bachelor, she wowed Sean Lowe in a stunning red dress, that she designed herself. Brains and beauty? She’s a catch!
3) She likes to hike — there is nothing that Desiree enjoys more than a good hike up the mountains. No wonder she has such a trim figure!
4) She grew up in Colorado — Desiree hails from Newport, California, but she originally grew up in the rocky state of Colorado.
5) She is a devout Christian — just like Sean, Desiree is a loyal and devout Christian. One look at her Twitter page and you can see how much Desiree relies on God and his will.
What do YOU think HollywoodLifers? Will you watch Desiree as The Bachelorette?
— Eleanore Hutch
More On Desiree Hartsock As ‘The Bachelorette':
- Desiree Hartsock Is The Next ‘Bachelorette’
- Desiree Hartsock Is Signing Deal To Be ‘The Bachelorette’
- Desiree Hartsock: Likely ‘Bachelorette’ Seen Filming In LA