Sean Lowe & Catherine Giudici: How To Have A Successful Marriage

Tue, March 12, 2013 4:47pm EDT by 10 Comments
Catherine Giudici Sean Lowe Getting Married
Courtesy of ABC

St

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 25, 2013

Congrats Sean and Catherine. I agree with Bonnie Fuller however I think she left out the most important One in your relationship and marriage and that is Our Lord. God will be at the center of your marraige if you’ll let Him. You can tell by all the negativity and sceptiscism in the comments, the type of world we live in. God will help you both not take that into your souls. My advise to you to have a strong and happy marraige no matter what situation you are in is to pray together every day. That means praying “out loud” with each other. This simple act has changed my husband’s and my life and marraige. We started doing this after being married for 10 years and at a point when it looked like our marraige wasn’t going to last. Well God has seen us through and has literally changed us from the inside out. It will be difficult at first and you may not know what to say or ask God “outloud” in front of your spouse but it gets easier as time goes by. Also, if you’ve had a fight, it’s hard to stay mad at each other when it comes time to pray. Sometimes I’ll be so mad at my husband and in the morning (that’s when we pray) he’ll say honey it’s time to pray and I can’t very well say “I’m too mad to talk to God right now” and visa versa when he’s so mad at me. And usually its after we pray that we talk out our fight. You can just start your prayer off with thanking God for all you have and asking for forgiveness for your sins from the day before. Then pray for yourselves, family, friends, needs, ask Him for His help. Pretty soon you won’t know when to stop like me with this advise. God bless you both, I will be praying for you.

Janet

Posted at 6:24 PM on March 22, 2013

HI Sean & catherina u both our so cute together ii was hoping it was u. I new it was u.

Sabrina

Posted at 8:27 PM on March 13, 2013

Agree with Liz i hate her also never wanted her to be the one to be picked

Liz

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 13, 2013

don’t like Catherine wrong choice

sue

Posted at 11:15 PM on March 20, 2013

You are a racist or jealous that Catherine has it all…..witty, smart, beauty, career, family, values and Sean.

mariethomas

Posted at 10:10 AM on April 5, 2013

dont be a hater

mariethomas

Posted at 10:12 AM on April 5, 2013

sean and catherine makes a cute couple sean u made a good choice good luck god bless u

mariethomas

Posted at 10:12 AM on April 5, 2013

so happy

True love

Posted at 1:17 PM on March 13, 2013

They are both good hearted and good looking people who are compatible in friendship and in love. Like all romance, the feeling of being on cloud nine will not be as intense as it is in the beginning. You have to work at it. As mature, loving, intelligent adults, we could tell you guys are aware of this. Your true friendship will keep you guys strong …even from jealous people like us:-). Best wishes!

sue