‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Damon Bargains With Klaus To Cure Elena

Mon, March 11, 2013 4:55pm EDT by 15 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Elena Cure
Courtesy of The CW

Kellybug

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 22, 2013

I feel bad for posting negative comments but TVD is having an off season. Elena as a vampire is boring. I’m tired of them killing off characters. Now with klaus, Rebecca, Elijha going to the new show there will be no one interesting left. I’m hoping that this is just an off season and season 5 will be interesting again.

Andrew

Posted at 5:44 AM on March 14, 2013

The whole breakup incident between Stefan and Elana was caused by the need to protect her,all the time Stefan was away Damon came closer to Elana and she let him,like the other double ganger said”Elana will screw both Salvatore brothers’

katie

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 13, 2013

@jamie, just because he claims to not want to be human doesn’t mean he doesnt want to be. Maybe he is just saying it to ease everyone elses mind. Or maybe to mask his own feelings so he doesn’t get hurt. Since he already knows there is only one dose of the cure he knows he will not have a chance at being human because too many others need/want it that he care more for than he does for himself. conclusion=damon is selfless, again as he has been from the beginning.

tania rahman

Posted at 1:32 PM on March 12, 2013

Very noble of Damon to bargain for the cure for Elena, but wouldn’t it be safer for him just to teach her how to switch on her humanity and live as a vampire, after all once she’s human Klaus will be sniffing around her (like a bad smell) for regular blood donations or simply drain her dry. Katherine managed to fun on the way despite being hunted by Klaus for 500 years.

Valentine

Posted at 9:45 AM on March 12, 2013

I agree with u Jamie demon is not being generous atall but de portion of de cure is just one who does it goes to dats wat we are after is it elena/stefan?

Jamie

Posted at 8:31 AM on March 12, 2013

Damon doesn’t want to be human anymore, he’s made that abundantly clear but both Stefan & Elena do because they value humanity a lot more. I kind of agree with Lily though, why hasn’t Damon even thought of Stefan, I mean he should be a lot more generous considering how Stefan professed his love for him in spite of what Damon’s done to him!!

katie

Posted at 7:03 AM on March 12, 2013

Damon is so selfless, he is the one who always wanted to be human yet he will give the cure to anyone but himself to make them happy.

valentine

Posted at 4:35 AM on March 12, 2013

Wow de vampires diaries is so entertaining and touching too, i long too watch de whole episode cos de season 4 stopped at episode 15 and i guess elena needs de cure more than any one

valentine

Posted at 4:31 AM on March 12, 2013

Wow de vampires diaries is soo amazing i guess de cure goes for elena.

Priscilla Sosa (@Priscilla_ASosa)

Posted at 11:51 PM on March 11, 2013

LMBO! Klaus Always Makes Me Laugh Him Saying ” What An Unpleasant Surprise”

Lily

Posted at 9:37 PM on March 11, 2013

Dayyum Klaus is so HAWT!! I wonder why Damon hasn’t thought about Stefan wanting the cure though. I mean, obviously Stefan would have given it up for Elena but why hasn’t Damon acknowledged that or does he just not care?! Especially after the last episode, he’s choosing Elena over his own brother. Sometimes I like Damon but recently, I figure he can just go to hell because now I can’t even root for him anymore.

Alice

Posted at 6:23 PM on March 11, 2013

It’s interesting that Klaus and Hayley have been talking, and I am curious to find out why. I am glad that I don’t risk missing the answer with my DISH Anywhere app. I travel a lot for my job at DISH, so I am always streaming the shows recorded on my DVR, to my tablet. I like that regardless of where I am, I still get to find out what Klaus has been doing since we saw him last.

Alicia

Posted at 9:35 AM on March 12, 2013

Nice plug.

Lacy (@lace0586)

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 11, 2013

Hopefully this whole “turned it off Elena” thing gives Damon come clarification on whether or not Elena has real feelings for him. If she doesnt return human I would think that the writers would show us the answer at least by the end of the season other wise once again another unfulfilled season of shoulda coulda wouldas.I love the vampire diaries so if they dont get down to the bottom of this I would still be happy because It’s a great show. I do think Damon should be the one turned human though. That would be so entertaining to watch Stefan and Elena both try to protect Damon and he would be the little chiwahwah dog barking at all the big dogs. Would be very funny.

Jade

Posted at 5:08 PM on March 11, 2013

Yay Klaus is back. I have missed that sexy face & Damon needs to find a new hobby, seriously why do all of his missions include saving the doppelgängers, first Katherine, now Elena. He used to be so much more fun to watch & now he’s basically turning into Stefan. Oh well, I suppose it’s the only way to keep Elena but still…have some respect man!! You’re so much better than this, well at least you used to be:-)