‘Bachelor’ Recap: Sean Lowe Proposes To [Spoiler] After Game Changer

Mon, March 11, 2013 10:07pm EDT by 8 Comments
The Bachelor Finale
Courtesy ABC

Alden

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 12, 2013

Linsay kissed Sean too much. Gets old fast. Catherine managed to keep the perfect distance, allowing Sean to want more. The man needs to make the effort, which he did. As for a sign, with every date they wore matching colors. There’s your sign. Trust me, she will make a great wife. I don’t normally watch these shows. I only did this one time because Catherines beauty is undeniable. She is just like my wife h….e, short,cute, and spunky. The proposal actually made me smile and tear a bit. Wish them the best.

Joe

Posted at 1:05 AM on March 12, 2013

This is not true!!

davidhunternyc

Posted at 11:32 PM on March 11, 2013

… oh, one more thing: In one year, Sean goes from Emily to Catherine. Completely different girls. Sean’s heart is sincere but is soul is confused…

davidhunternyc

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 11, 2013

I love Sean! With that said, I see a rocky road ahead of him. I remember the warnings given by Catherine’s sisters, “Catherine is not ready”. Believe me, Catherine? Prove me wrong. I want to see this last. I want love to conquer. It is why I love watching The Bachelor.

allison

Posted at 11:12 PM on March 11, 2013

So happy for them, most touching proposal.Sean followed his heart. This whole season of the Bachelor is the best ever bcoz it shows how naturally their feelings toward one another progressed. Amazing couple, so genuine, no false pretenses, just being a couple in love & raedy to embrace more of each other.congrats to the newly engaged couple.

Dawn

Posted at 10:46 PM on March 11, 2013

WRONG CHOICE!!

Idalia Morin

Posted at 10:25 PM on March 11, 2013

IThink Sean MADE the Wrong Choice.I wish he would had pick lenyie sean is heart breaker.

lauren e.