Karrueche Tran Parties With Chris Brown Look-alike Boyfriend

Mon, March 11, 2013 11:27am EDT by 110 Comments
Karrueche Tran New Boyfriend
GSI, Splashnews

Posted at 10:22 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki, I’m not jealous of you. You are with jealous of Rihanna. That was how it all started! Well, someone humiliates you and you cry, flame jealous, but you offend Rihanna is not jealous?! Honesty does not exist in your body! If I was not before you think someone is jealous of you concern yourself more with the fact that someone recognize you on the street … Everyone here simply hate and have no respect for you. I hope you live far from the U.S.A.

Posted at 9:43 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki, I’m not jealous of you. You are with jealous of Rihanna. That was how it all started! Well, someone humiliates you and you cry, flame jealous, but you offend Rihanna is not jealous?! Honesty does not exist in your body! If I was not before you think someone is jealous of you concern yourself more with the fact that someone recognize you on the street … Everyone here simply hate and have no respect for you. I hope that far more of the U.S.A.

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 11, 2013

Kiki, I not jealous of you. You are with jealous of Rihanna. That was how it all started! Well, someone humiliates you and you cry, flame jealous, but you do not offend Rihanna is jealous?! Honesty does not exist in your body! If I was not before you think someone is jealous of you concern yourself more with the fact that someone recognize you on the street … Everyone here simply hate and have no respect for you. I hope that far more of the U.S.A.

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki you are a DEVIL! YOU ARE A SAD PEOPLE!

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 11, 2013

@LAYLA
seriously pissoff, as you are seriously boring,as well as a hypocrite …

@BreezyHeart

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 11, 2013

I’m not talk about her money, but the money can find out why you hates both Rihanna!:)

Posted at 9:29 PM on March 11, 2013

@BreezyHeart
you can think what you like, but i have told you, the fact that Rihoe has millions has nothing to do with me disliking her.She is truly ugly inside..

Chrianna Reign

Posted at 4:23 PM on March 13, 2013

You say this because you’ve personally met her.. RIGHT? She’s done something to you personally KIKI? bttchh you crazy.

@BreezyHeart

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 11, 2013

NOW C’mon!!! Find out why she (@Kiki) hates both Rihanna! Don’t play with who have money!!!

The money can make many things! :)

Posted at 9:09 PM on March 11, 2013

@BreezyHeart
SERIOUSLY try and come better then that,as its not about Rihoe money it’s her ugly personality you dumb fool

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 11, 2013

LOL! @Kiki is a DUDE MAN!!!

Posted at 9:07 PM on March 11, 2013

@ Layla where your pic’s at? LOL
it’s understandable that you jealous bytch’s up on here will try and diss me,anyway you can.
MAN LOVE ME! BYTCH’S JUS LOVE TO HATE!..
sticks & stones looooooooooooool

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki Certainly you don’t know anything about job! Melissa is working 24 hours a willingness to Rihanna. Do you really think Rihanna does not pay her for it?!?!?! Rihanna is not exploitative like your idol, aka “Karrueche”!

Posted at 9:03 PM on March 11, 2013

@layla
yea Rihoe is paying Melissa to be her sidekick and chief *ss licker lol

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 11, 2013

Who writes “retarded posts” here is you “human trash – crap”! I am a smart woman! And You?! Where is your University?! You have a job repressed Girl?! And i write many times for you read many times the TRUE! Stupid H***!!! I say s.t.u.p.i.d!? You can read?! Stupid?! No have problem, i can write again for you: STUPID!

Loo

Posted at 8:25 PM on March 11, 2013

Can’t we all just move on from the Chris, Rih and Kae love triangle thing? Chris and Rihanna are clearly very happy and secure with each other, they don’t need the media to clarify that for them.. As for Kae she is trying to move on like any ex girlfriend trying to get over an ex. The guy in the pic is one of her long term friends that’s it! Stop trying to make BS stories and conclusions from 1 or 2 pics.. Let them be. Ps I love Chris!!!!

Posted at 8:22 PM on March 11, 2013

@Wondering S.M.H!!!

You see!!! Sometimes I think what this KikiBoy is really the “Karracu” because your modes are the same modes that her. The proud in be a “sucker of other people money”, the ignorance, the intrigues, the lazy to work and NOW the old Karrueche’s attitude to play the victim and holy!

How can someone reflect so much crap human?!?!?! How can @Karrueche?! How can @Kiki?!

@Kiki, you comes ofendend, Rihanna, Melissa, me and many people in this Bog is a long time, under Invalid argument that Karrueche is some contribution to society when everybody knows and sees that not even you (Team Kae), they know that the career of Karrueche summarized to a watered horns com Chris Brown, much lack of originality, intrigue, photos desperate for attention, the interviews idiots just talking about her ex-boyfriend and the woman he was exchanged and the covers and parties that Chris managed through some contracts to host her to stop sucking it. Ie there is no row! SO! STOP B****! Don’t play the victim!!! NOW, HOLD THE WAVE! YOU CAN DO THIS “PLAYA”?!?!?!?!?

By the way, I have all his verbal attacks saved.

Posted at 8:40 PM on March 11, 2013

@Layla
look how many times, you repeat your same retarded posts DUH!

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 11, 2013

Who writes “retarded posts” here is you “human trash – crap”! I am a smart woman!? And You?! Where is your University?! You have a job repressed Girl?! And i write many times for you read many times the TRUE! Stupid H***!!! I say s.t.u.p.i.d!? You can read?! Stupid?! No have problem, i can write again for you: STUPID!

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 11, 2013

@Layla
use a translator website please as your english sucks DUH!
LOL

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 11, 2013

@Wondering:

She attempts (pathetically) to do similar poses, tattoos, clothes, but nothing will move forward…
Karrueche simply need listen 100000 times all that was said by Charlamagne because she knows it’s the truth ….. Everything! The intrigues, her desperation for fame, jealousy Rihanna and of course role of clown wanting attention of Chris and media. The “TeamK” say she is doing Rihanna did the same for her, but they forget that Rihanna was being matched. And “Karracu” is being matched for who?!

Like Charlamagne say: THERE’S NO COMPARE!!!

Thetruthis

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 11, 2013

Old story already covered not her boyfriend, see the other girl in the picture, bestie mimi……ZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Posted at 7:32 PM on March 11, 2013

@wondering another user on here whom seems to just have selective reading.
Who the fck is the real bully here,when i am on here posting my blogs minding my own business, then this troll user name Layla, takes it upon herself to start verbally attacking me.
DUH!

Posted at 8:23 PM on March 11, 2013

@Wondering S.M.H!!!

By the way, I have all his verbal attacks saved.

Posted at 8:38 PM on March 11, 2013

@Layla
use a translator website DUH! LOL

Posted at 7:30 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki I am a LAWYER, and you?! 1. And you, what is your University?! 2. And Just tell me one thing, where’s the photo CEILING of Karrueche in Breezy Houston HOUSE?! Why she deleted?!?! LOL! 3. Jay does everything in the career of Rihanna, Rihanna does nothing?!
So many questions no responses….YOU LOSE GIRL / BOY! And you NEVER will can do response me, because you can’t! You not have solid arguments for talk with me! NEVER!!! COFFER!

OH! Come on “KikiBoy”?! I want to see a discussion of great people! You can’t! Poor Girl! Like her idol “Karruchi”. Not has a consistency argument.

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOL!!!! I can’t!!!! COFFER!!!

kim g

Posted at 10:50 AM on March 18, 2013

@layla seriously?? girl your english sucks, and you said u’r a lawyer??? for real?? (just saying)!

Monroee

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 11, 2013

I hope that actually is her boyfriend. I just hope she doesn’t try and get with Chris while Rih is gone. Hopefully he is on a plane right now going to take care and comfort her while she is sick!

Posted at 7:22 PM on March 11, 2013

@Monroee
if Chris is supposedly so much into Riri,then why even worry about the possibility, of Chris getting back with Kae,while Rihoe on tour lol

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 11, 2013

Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!! LOL!!!! I can’t!!!! COFFER!!!

Thetruthis

Posted at 7:55 PM on March 11, 2013

Monroe….Just like a female…blame the female and not the male. What about Chris? If ri’s coochie is sooooo good, why would he be tempted…..

Posted at 6:57 PM on March 11, 2013

@Wondering and her creative is nothing. Look! The same shoe of Rihanna use in X-Factor! This Girl is obsessed with Rihanna!!! But like Charlamagne say…There is NOT COMPARE!

wondering

Posted at 7:19 PM on March 11, 2013

@Layla…exactly, she wants what Rih has and it just isn’t going to happen. Rihanna is a superstar and this girl just happened to hang with CB for a year or so and doesn’t want to lose the spotlight. Your 15 minutes of shame are tick, tick ticking away Karate.

Posted at 7:58 PM on March 11, 2013

Like Charlamagne say: THERE’S NO COMPARE!!!

wondering

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 11, 2013

This looks like her little gay friend to me, that one that she chums with. I don’t think she’ll ever give up on CB, lifestyle too good. She isn’t looking very good in pic, she photographs well in photo shoots, but candid photos, meh, just another itzy bitzy spider trying to lure Chris back into her web. Ithinkicanithinkicanithink…good luck smidget!

Posted at 7:02 PM on March 11, 2013

@Wondering I know that don’t explain for this CRAP Woman, but I’m done with this Girl, all the time just bulls** in this blog out of your mouth…Woman / Man / People like her give me disgusting! Than you for support!

#RIHANNANAVY

wondering

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 11, 2013

No problem @Layla. Ignore the bullies and shine in your own light. Ciao

Thetruthis

Posted at 7:50 PM on March 11, 2013

Wondering….Just like the comment yesterday, just keep saying, Ithinktheirfine….LOL…..Kae poo has moved on, HL is having withdrawal symptoms…..

Posted at 6:28 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki: I’m sure that you not going to answer! Because you simply does not have what to say! Ignorant!

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 11, 2013

@layla
seriously dont flatter yourself,as your not even that entertaining ,as it is you,you dumb hoe who Continuously,trying to make banter with me on here.

StarChild

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 12, 2013

…dont you mean “you’re” and not “your”, just DUMB, but alway have something to say!!! Yeah you do fit in with the “Im Ray Charles to to this” crew!!!!!

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki: condenar = condemn

If you do not know find a way to translate!

Posted at 5:29 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki: I’m not American, I do not speak ENGLISH perfectly and have no obligation. For I have another nationality and speak the language very well of my country, unlike you who only know how to express themselves through slang. But I am by the grace of God a very sensible person, and would ever condenar a woman who works hard like Rihanna and exalt a true H *** like Karrueche. If you think the maximum that a woman can do to grow up in your life is sleep with someone, I can understand why you and so pathetic to create their profile photos “hairy” and stay here all day by releasing your indignation for not have born like Rihanna, a beautiful and talented a WOMAN!

By the way I’m a lawyer and a great lawyer! And you, what is your University?! Oh don’t have work, I now imagine: bloger bulls**, writer of gossip sites, Wanna be famous for dating….and work hard you don’t know yeah?!

wondering

Posted at 6:51 PM on March 11, 2013

Ms. Layla, you don’t have to explain yourself. You’re giving your opinion and I happen to agree with it. Scanning the sites is only amusing for 30 minutes tops! You speak fine BTW

Posted at 5:10 PM on March 11, 2013

i’m all for having some banter up on here with ppl, but what i cannot tolerate,is the no life net trolls posts up on here, who post purely just to get a reaction..

Posted at 5:09 PM on March 11, 2013

@Kiki: HA! Something extra special about her or Dirt?! Because after the “boyfriend” sing “She is Not You”, humiliate in a song with your ex-girlfriend and public kick your, i think special she is not!!! LOL But maybe, swindler and blackmailer shamelessly guy, that we know what it is?! Just tell me one thing, where’s the photo CEILING?! LOL!

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 11, 2013

@LAYLA
you dont even write in proper english,so seriously pissoff, cus your boring me with your Pathetic attemps of a post..

Posted at 5:05 PM on March 11, 2013

LAYLA NO LONGER FEEDING THE TROLL

Thetruthis

Posted at 7:48 PM on March 11, 2013

That’s right KIKI!!!! Remember, they are in their mother’s basement jackin off you your comments…..Yewwwwww….LOL

Posted at 5:04 PM on March 11, 2013

Layla you cant even write proper english yourself, you stupid no life deluded net troll