‘Bachelor’ Recap: Sean Lowe & Winner Are So ‘In Love’

Mon, March 11, 2013 11:08pm EDT by 7 Comments
The Bachelor After The Final Rose
Courtesy ABC

chrisser

Posted at 11:28 PM on March 16, 2013

I hope they really get married. His parents need to encourage him to move forward with the wedding. Not join DWTS! Kind of had a lower opinion of him after I found that out.

Violet

Posted at 8:20 PM on March 13, 2013

Sean not buying this at all very dissapointing with the choice you made

myheartsadancer

Posted at 1:18 AM on March 13, 2013

Hmm i think i’m a few who is not buying this. Though I already picked Catherine would be the one during the two-rose episode due to Sean’s facial and emotional reaction while watching Catherine’s video, I was not buying Sean’s propaganda that he couldn’t make a decision between Catherine and Lindsay or he feels the same or in love with both at the same time. He already felt hard for Catherine. I realize Sean is sort of a political player, he played a huge part in the conspiracy to aid the ratings of the show and to fool America with the nonsense that he was having a hard time to making the decision. Wasn’t it obvious? The final date with Lindsay was so boring, Sean was having a hard time showing interest.

margurita

Posted at 3:15 AM on November 24, 2013

that so true,i also noticed that

Jasmine

Posted at 11:10 PM on March 12, 2013

I was really happy when Sean picked Catherine. I hope they’ll be able to make it work in the real world because they seem so genuine together! I actually almost didn’t get to see the finale because I work the late shift at DISH during the week. My DISH Hopper recorded it for me though, since it automatically records everything on ABC during the primetime hours every night. It was great being able to get caught up as soon as I got home!

Sandra

Posted at 6:42 AM on March 12, 2013

I love that Sean and Catherine both have traditional Christian values. Best of luck to the happy couple.

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 12:47 AM on March 12, 2013

he didn’t met FAGGOTS yet…..