‘Bachelor’ Finale: [Spoiler] Wins Sean Lowe’s Hand In Marriage

Mon, March 11, 2013 9:48pm EST by 10 Comments
Catherine Giudici Wins The Bachelor
Courtesy Twitter, Getty

David

Posted at 10:39 PM on December 30, 2013

Sean I can’t believe you choose Catherine !!! You should of choose Ashley !!!! Catherine is going to break your heart and watch you’ll come back on the show once again you idiot

Toni

Posted at 8:56 PM on March 13, 2013

Catherine is so ugly & immature baby

Nicee

Posted at 5:36 AM on April 18, 2013

toni ur stupid and lonely

Stella

Posted at 8:52 PM on March 13, 2013

This goes To: Giorgia, you guessed that right

BB

Posted at 8:49 PM on March 13, 2013

this is by far the worst couple i have seen on this show boooring

Giorgia

Posted at 12:38 PM on March 13, 2013

Sean & Catherine I wish you two nothing but the biggest mistake

Jasmine

Posted at 8:04 PM on March 12, 2013

I love Sean and Catherine together so I’m definitely rooting for them to make it work! They seem to genuinely care about each other so I think they have a pretty good chance. I actually almost didn’t get to see the finale because I work the late shift at DISH during the week. My DISH Hopper recorded it for me, though, since it automatically records everything on ABC during the primetime hours every night. It was nice being able to get caught up as soon as I got home!

KC

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 11, 2013

Where did that beautiful pic of Catherine with the white dress and the roses come from??

KC

Posted at 11:08 PM on March 11, 2013

I didn’t like Catherine much UNTIL the proposal. I was Team Lindsay all the way, but when I saw her reaction to Sean’s proposal… Wow. She was shaking! The look in her eyes just showed all her genuine feelings for Sean. And seeing them together, she made a believer out of me! I’m so happy for them both.

I just really hope Lindsay finds someone and has a great life too.

Me.

Posted at 10:37 PM on March 11, 2013

seriously?! you ruined the episode for me, the picture has the name of the winner