Gerard Butler: I Didn’t Know Brandi Glanville’s Name When We Had Sex

Mon, March 11, 2013 9:27pm EDT by 9 Comments
Brandi Glanville Gerard Butler Sex
Courtesy of YouTube

Gerard Butler admitted to Howard Stern that he DID have sex with Brandi Glanville, but at the time, the actor says he didn’t know her name. Read on for all the racy details!

RHOBH’s Brandi Glanville wasn’t lying when she told Andy Cohen that the most famous person she has ever had sex with was Gerard Butler. The actor now confirms the tryst, but tells Howard Stern that he didn’t know the reality star’s name when they had their steamy rendezvous.

Gerard, 43, was a guest on Howard’s radio show on March 11, and he was asked if he had sex with Brandi Glanville.

His response: “We were at a beach party. We were having fun…We hung out. We had a little bit of fun.”

Last year, Bravo’s Andy Cohen asked Brandi who the most famous person was that she ever had sex with, and she said Gerard Butler. She also rated his love making skills an eleven out of a ten.

Despite the compliment, Gerard says he wasn’t too happy that Brandi spilled the beans.

“I didn’t know her last name,” says Gerard. “I didn’t know she was a celebrity,” Gerald added. “I didn’t know she was going to f**king tells people about it.”

Gerard Butler Confronts Brandi Glanville

Gerard also revealed to Howard that he called Brandi and gave her his two cents.

“I called her and I said,’One, I’m not really happy that you did that because there are certain things you got to keep a little private. And two, I am sorry because I said I didn’t know who you were…she was in tears and said ‘I am doing a book tour and nobody is asking me about the book, they just are saying that Gerard Butler says he doesn’t know who you are,'” Gerard explained while laughing.

Do You Think Brandi Was Embarrassed?

For some reason I don’t think Brandi was too upset about it. What do YOU think, HollywoodLifers. Does Gerard have a good sense of humor?

–Sandra Clark

More Brandi Glanville News:

1. Eddie Cibrian & LeAnn Rimes’ Tense Run In With Brandi Glanville
  2. Brandi Glanville Disses Adrienne Maloof For Kissing A Younger Man

Mila

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 13, 2013

Wow, he’s a slut!

curious cat

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 12, 2013

Come on, folks. They are equally trashy in this episode. She wasn’t required by law to answer an intrusive personal question on a talk show honestly. And does he look better than he did saying, “Brandi Glanville? Whos’s she?” for admitting he forgot the woman he had “a little fun with” (talk about euphemisms!) at a beach party because he didn’t know who she was or her last name? Shucks, people. How childish.

Matthew Allens

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 12, 2013

THE FACTS.

Butler’s initial denial was not in response to a journalist during an interview, he was instead ambushed by a backwards walking, flash strobing paparazzi shouting a confusing and quite rude question.

Glanville’s admission, last year, was simply an honest response to a direct, albeit intrusive, question. Glanville is renowned for honesty. No surprises there.

Butler was also similarly sardonic and amused, yet honest, during a real interview.

There’s a reason her memoir is No. 1 on the New York Times combined Bestseller List and her 1000 purchase reviews on Amazon equal a full five stars.

Wanda

Posted at 10:19 AM on March 13, 2013

@Matthew Allens. I believe you, but some things just shouldn’t be said.
Both Gerard and Brandi should’ve just said no comment or whatever. Sometimes honesty is not the best policy. To much information is so not good.
I just hope they used a condom and stayed safe. I hope someone asked them that question.

Wanda

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 12, 2013

She could’ve just said it was a famous actor. She shouldn’t have given his name unless he said it was okay. Now she just feels stupid because he didn’t give a rats butt who she was, she was throwing some p***y his way, so he took it.

kris

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 12, 2013

Well, she still is a lucky lady!!!

Ashley

Posted at 10:41 PM on March 11, 2013

He kinda handled it like a gentlemen, why would she kiss and tell? It kinda sounds like she knew who he was, and thats why she slept with him, so she could brag about sleeping with a celebrity! She is a moron

Just me

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 12, 2013

@ Ashley I agree with you totally. Unfortunately she allowed herself to become a slore like her husband for bragging rights.

Daisy