90210 Recap: Naomi Gets Married To [Spoiler]

Mon, March 11, 2013 11:22pm EDT by 8 Comments
90210 Naomi Marries Herself
Courtesy of The CW

Hailey

Posted at 11:23 AM on April 3, 2013

I fell for Adriana’s kind forgiveness at the end, it was kind of creepy when she slammed the mirror down like that. Still, as much as I love silver, I don’t blame Ade for being pissed, I mean this is like the second time that Silver has let a guy get between them. (Navid) Especially when Ade was kind enough to make the deal where neither of them slept with Mark to prevent the exact same thing happening again, and then Silver slept with him anyway….WHAT IS THAT ABOUT?!

FaithLeigh

Posted at 6:14 PM on March 17, 2013

Silver is a hypocritical slut bag!

Major Lannie Lover

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 13, 2013

I keep hoping for something Lannie to happen , but I’ve been disappointed lately :c

Ray

Posted at 12:21 AM on March 13, 2013

I’m going to have to do a rewatch with this episode, I kept getting interrupted. From what I saw, it was a neat little episode, definately setting up drama for April. Promise breaking Silver… and Mark, guess she’s got to move on from the main cast…
Frosted tipped Adrianna, b-tch better get revenge. She can have a chat with riley or raj for redemption.
I’m predicting that this is going to be a long month, waiting for 90210 to return.

Chloe

Posted at 3:18 AM on March 12, 2013

I have a feeling that Adrianna is pissed because Mark and her slept together either before or after he slept with Silver. It would be a unexpected twist. I can’t wait for next week!

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:14 AM on March 12, 2013

I was thinking the same thing!

bluegossip

Posted at 1:20 AM on March 12, 2013

Seriously was hoping naomi married mark and that he was not their brother cause he too hot to just be someone naomi does not do.
i dont get him and silver or adrianna

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:14 AM on March 12, 2013

“if liam does not take his shirt off at least twice in each episode im not sure what use his character is anymore.”

Amen, friend.