Selena Gomez & More: Who Should Harry Styles Date Next?

Sun, March 10, 2013 8:45am EDT by 54 Comments
Harry Styles Dating
Pacific Coast News, Courtesy of GQ

sarryshippers

Posted at 4:34 PM on September 14, 2013

SELENA AND HARRY ALL THE WAY THEYRE SO CUTE TOGETHER OKAY ENOUGH SAID

lilly

Posted at 11:11 PM on August 27, 2013

Selena Gomez and Harry Styles would make a cute couple!!!!

Jj

Posted at 3:33 PM on June 12, 2013

I think Selena and Harry would make a cute couple and if Taylor was a good friend she would let her because maybe they would get serious and plus Taylor and harry broke up

hi

Posted at 4:08 AM on June 11, 2013

I would love to see selena and harry date i think they would make a cute couple! :) but it would never happen taylor is selenas friend and i don’t think sel would ever do that to her this would bring soooo much drama.

Tammie

Posted at 3:48 AM on April 30, 2013

Im just spamming SELENA SELENA SELENA SELENA SELENA SELENA SELENA SELENA WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
i mean obivously they have to be in love with each other but they look madly cute!!!!!!! SQUEEEEEEEEEE ALL THE FANFICS ARE COMMING TRUEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Tammie

Posted at 3:43 AM on April 30, 2013

I know Selena said she likes Zayn in that interview but maybe she just didnt want to betray her bff taylor and say harry . Cuz I know my selena is that she cannot survive without her bffs and wont ever do anything bad to her friends. PLUS! helena already started before this :)

Selena

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 22, 2013

I like Harry Styles and Selena Gomez!

sammm

Posted at 7:34 PM on April 18, 2013

first thing he is dating me second thing HE IS MINE <3 :* so stopp with the oh who should he date next? oh oh? well he should date a directioner!!! or carly rae jespen! enough said!

emily

Posted at 3:36 PM on April 11, 2013

lAUGhing hysterically. this boy is as gay as leather chaps

Serena Loves BooBear

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 24, 2013

I don’t think Selena would want to date him. First of all, she would betray Taylor Swift, and second of all, she aid, ” Zayn Malik is the only one I’ve ever been interested in in one direction.” She got burned and Zayn said she’s not his type. Sure, it would make JB jelly, and I would like that to happen, but that’s the only thing that would be good. Plus, she’s been a good role model most of the time, I don’t think she’d want little kids saying, “I wanna be like Selena Gomez so I’m gonna betray my best friend. Plus, Harry’s NEVER said anything about Selena on the research I’ve made. Yet, about Jennifer, yes. He crushes on her. Jennifer would not do anything bad if she dated Harry. I think Hennifer would be a much better couple than Helena. I’m not trying to offend anyone, it’s just Selena might have trouble. She’s never said anything about Harry, either.

Harry_Official

Posted at 9:53 AM on March 21, 2013

Selena all the way

tashana

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 29, 2013

no way!!!

karinaa

Posted at 8:16 AM on March 21, 2013

funny how people vote for selena. Selena should date Harry so Justin can stay single? ahahhahaha good idea.

Kayla

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 17, 2013

Hmm.. I say Selena! I mean,Not my decision. But I say Selena

Michelle real mrs zayn malik

Posted at 7:00 AM on March 17, 2013

Harry styles and selena gomez should date…<3 story they've been made that they are dating… Selene syles so adoreabe

heather mkhumbeni

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 16, 2013

Harry styles should date selena gomez they make a good,adorable couple <3

Alexyss

Posted at 10:18 PM on March 15, 2013

Its Harry’s choice not ours but I say Selena

olivia

Posted at 2:06 AM on March 14, 2013

selena gomez is bff’s with taylor swift that wouldn’t go down well

Paul