‘Vampire Diaries’ Video: Stefan Confronts Elena About Her Lies

Courtesy of The CW (2)

xcvbn

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 14, 2013

elena is not ripper

vps

Posted at 11:06 AM on March 14, 2013

Your blog is amazing. You write about very interesting things. Thanks for all your tips and information

grace jordan

Posted at 10:03 AM on March 12, 2013

omg stefan tries soo hard tyo do the best he can for elena-she needs to take advantage because he still loves her and deep down she does too-she’s just scared and doesnt want the help right now but itll come to her wen she realizes tht stefan jus wants the best for her!!

Priscilla Sosa (@Priscilla_ASosa)

Posted at 11:53 PM on March 11, 2013

Soo Hott When She Puts Her Leg On His Shoulder I Love Stelena!! but I Also Love me Some Damon!

Alex

Posted at 9:56 PM on March 11, 2013

Ripper Stefan and Ripper Elena. What a couple that would be.

Rachel

Posted at 6:13 PM on March 10, 2013

I like this darker Elena; it’s unnerving to see how much disregard she has for humans now. I can’t wait to see how far she takes it, and I can’t wait to watch the episode with my DISH Hopper. Working late at DISH, I take advantage of the 2,000 hours of storage space to record the shows I watch. With the amount I record, I like never worrying about missing any episodes, especially now that Elena could be on her way to becoming the next Ripper.

Kachin

Posted at 4:42 PM on March 10, 2013

Hey Mr Fancy Pants I were just wonderin’ whether you wanted a crack down at my place. The elves will be there tricky tricking and you will turn in to sugar because no-one can argue with sugar now can they? Ya such a sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet dall.

Stelena

Posted at 3:45 PM on March 10, 2013

It looks like its going to be a stelena endgame!!!

Kachin

Posted at 4:37 PM on March 10, 2013

Caw caw!!!!!!!!!!!! Mooooooooooooooo.

tania rahman

Posted at 6:23 AM on March 10, 2013

Been looking forward to evil Elena, or souless Elena at least, its a pity Jeremy had to die, and Kol as well, couldn’t Rebekah or Klaus have gone instead?

Euras

Posted at 6:02 AM on March 10, 2013

TVD articles on this blog are what tabloids are for RL people: shallow, biaised and too often missing the point. Mr Andy Swift, would you please do yourself and your readers a favour and for once try to write a piece showing that you’re able to have a proper insight into a 1mn scene between two main characters, without any irrelevant and sneaky reference to the never-ending Stelena vs. Delena controversy?

That person

Posted at 11:45 PM on March 9, 2013

Personally, I’ve been so sick of the love triangle since the start and keep hoping Damon ends up with someone that lets him be him and Stefan can have Elena and we can move on. These guys have been around for how long and in all that time have loved only the exact same two people. Really!
Also, I do t get this whole evil Elena idea. Don’t we already have an evil Elena named Katherine? What’s the difference between the two of them now except Katherine’s been around MUCH longer? Completely don’t understand!

T

Posted at 7:38 AM on March 9, 2013

Like really people?! All of you Stelena shippers are beyond selfish! This whole show was basically titled ‘The Stelena Diaries’ for over THREE seasons! What I mean is that you’ve had your fun so back of and let us have ours! Damon has been the reasonable one all the time… Yeah maybe he has his ‘un-natural’ ways of showing love and protection for Elena, but at the end of the day, he isn’t named ‘Ripper Damon’… I completely agree with Andy, so stop hating and pull yourselves together! I arrest my case….

Felicity

Posted at 10:27 AM on March 9, 2013

Ok first of all, nobody’s fighting over the show, it’s about the representation of bias which is blatantly evident in several of Andy’s articles. I’m not a huge fan of any couple at the moment, with the exception of Klaroline, but even I know that Stefan always aims to be better than what he is & that actually matters because guess who else does that…Elena!
Oh and you ‘arrest your case.’ Are you an idiot…seriously?

Kachin

Posted at 4:33 PM on March 10, 2013

I love crackers and I think that everyone needs to have tea and cake and bags and soap even Stefan and Elena YUMMMMMMmMMMMMMMMM

queen

Posted at 7:14 PM on March 8, 2013

i love the new elena, is more cool, time to have some fun…sorry BUT STEFAN IS BORING

Molly

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 8, 2013

Yeah I definitely agree with Kristen. I mean, Delena are okay but Stefan is awesome and already so underrated so maybe you could be a tad more impartial. Plus, Stelena’s chemistry has always been electric & they shouldn’t get shoved under the carpet just because some people prefer Ian/Damon. I mean that’s just my opinion and you probably won’t even take it into account, but I thought I should state it anyway:-)

queen

Posted at 7:15 PM on March 8, 2013

SORRY BUT WAS STELENA DIARIES FOR 3 SEASONS………

maria

Posted at 2:15 PM on April 17, 2013

There is absolutely no chemestry between Stelena, there about as exiting as watching paint dry. IMO.Ian
/Damon, it doesn’t mater who He is with , he would have Chemestry with Anyone, even a tree stump.

Loren

Posted at 6:54 PM on March 8, 2013

I agree with Kristen–if your all into Damon that’s fine. But objectivity would be nice to see once and a while..by doing that you will open your articles for the other half of the triangle to actually want to read and engage in.

rose

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 8, 2013

I really like your articles Andy but i agree with Kristen you are always on Damon’s side and is not fair because Stefan is only trying to help her because he know what is like and all the pain he went through and his love forher is so big he doesn’t want her to go through the same thing… Elena will be furious with Damon when she finds out what he did so maybe give stefan a little credit.. i love Damon don’t get me wrong?!!

rose

Posted at 5:31 PM on March 8, 2013

Didn’t mind for the question Mark lol

Kachin

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 10, 2013

You well funny man

Kristen

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 8, 2013

Ok we get it Andy, you’re obsessed with Delena but it’s just annoying now, how you ALWAYS paint Stefan as the annoying douche-who in this scene is basically giving her advice that she needs to hear. I mean…seriously, you think Elena will thank Damon for letting her kill people once she has her emotions back. Do you even watch the show?!
I may be coming across as rude but it’s just getting beyond ridiculous now, how you’re fine with ridiculing a whole other fandom…

Andy Swift

Posted at 4:56 PM on March 8, 2013

It’s all subjective. If Damon had confronted her in the video, I would have written, “Do you think she’s going to go back to Stefan?”

Just take a deep breath and relax.

Kristen

Posted at 5:18 PM on March 8, 2013

Lol I’m not mad at all, it’s just annoying having to read the same Delena biased writing ALL the time on this site. I mean if it’s not the Delena Vs Stefan points, it’s the subtext & sometimes you basically just come out and say it. I mean, fair enough you’ve got an opinion but it would be nice if once in a while, you portrayed the other side of things because there’s actually nothing wrong with being objective either. I’m just saying…it would definitely make for a more interesting read.

DNACowboy

Posted at 5:26 PM on March 8, 2013

Say what? I didn’t see ANY of what you’ve just implied in the article, Andy was neutral so back off.

katie

Posted at 10:06 AM on March 11, 2013

Jeeze kristen if you think he so biased all the time why do you keep coming to this site to read his articles. Maybe you should stop being so biased. Andy didn’t make up the lines for the characters he just relayed them to us the way they are.

Vikki