Taylor Swift: Why I Write Mean Songs About Boys

Fri, March 8, 2013 6:07pm EDT by 25 Comments
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Vanity Fair

Smiler

Posted at 8:16 AM on November 3, 2013

can’t believe taylor swift writes her songs about her ex-boyfriends, she even asks her friends to come up with lyrics .-. that is waaay personal and is crazy!

Directioner

Posted at 4:26 PM on July 9, 2013

I aggree with “ELVIS PRESLY” and “Lol”

Maleah Hawley

Posted at 9:54 PM on May 16, 2013

I don’t think Taylor should be writing about her relationships I mean there personal think about the other person that was the break up like Harry for instance how does she know that he’s not embaressed she should be ashamed of her self.

P.s I think she justs uses songs for her evinl theories!

Smiler

Posted at 8:17 AM on November 3, 2013

Right!

somerhalder

Posted at 9:40 PM on March 22, 2013

i love the way tay writes about her love life it is inspiring to people who look up to her

Joshua Stexman

Posted at 7:43 AM on March 11, 2013

Tay you just get hold of them. U WOULD FIND YOUR TRUE LOVE

Spencer

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 10, 2013

I think that maybe she should just wait for the right one, instead of having the wrong ones as her stepping stones. Pray for it. He’ll come around.

Zenesia*Bieb Supporter

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 9, 2013

If you want a guy who is willing to ‘KNOW THE GIRL’, you should not scare them.
They’re afraid to hang around with you because they’ll know that 1 wrong move. And they’re the centre of attention.
(No guy, No1 is perfect. No matter how many times you want to believe it.

Danna

Posted at 12:04 PM on March 9, 2013

Talor, i love when you talk about your boyfriend back it makes ma
Feel i am powerfull

I Knew You Were Trouble Taylor Swift

Posted at 9:46 AM on March 9, 2013

there nothing wrong with this young girl pening her feelings..#leave her alone

Merna

Posted at 9:05 AM on March 9, 2013

SO TRUE LOVE YOU TAY <3

sasha

Posted at 1:26 AM on March 9, 2013

I don’t think MINE is a mean song….i love u xo much taylor….pls come to africa

Great Respect.

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 8, 2013

Look, these people telling her to get over herself is just judging her. Her highest profits from are the songs that follow- Sparks Fly, Love Story, You Belong With Me, We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together, Mine, Mean and I Knew You Were Trouble. Out of these, only WANEGBT and IKYWT are bashing exes. I suggest you listen to ‘The Lucky One’. You’ve ruined a 23 year old and that song just describes how she feels. I have great respect for this woman, who has worked her way up to the top and who stood up for herself and who can probably withstand hate. If I was her, I would’ve killed myself and I am strong emotionally.

Cara Carlson (@C_Carlson)

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 8, 2013

Oops, Haters still don’t matter :-) Love you Miss Taylor. See you soon.

suyt

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 10, 2013

Oops you don’t matter

Hendry

Posted at 8:26 PM on March 8, 2013

i know taylor! keep writing songs, i love you! :)

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 8:15 PM on March 8, 2013

SHE IS A LIAR!!!!!!!!!!! SHE DOES DO IT FOR REVENGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HER DAY WILL COME AND SHE WON’T BE ABLE TO HANDLE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! SHE WILL DESERVE ALL THE PAYBACK SHE GETS TOO!!!!!!!!!!!

Toby

Posted at 8:34 PM on March 8, 2013

You suck.

Its ME

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 10, 2013

How did you know? You think it’s easy getting rumors, rumors that hurt you deep inside? You think it’s easy to move on and get over your ex’s? Well Your Wrong. She tries her best to be happy, to think of inspiration. Your not her to say that!

guess

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 10, 2013

You rock. Taylor sucks

Emmieri@yahoo.com

Posted at 6:56 PM on March 8, 2013

She is making beau coup money of these songs and these ones remind us of what we would like to tell our exes. I don’t see why she cares what we think overall she is laughin at us right to the bank. She needs to get over this . She is rich single . People would kill to be in her shoes so Taylor get over yourself continue to makyour money.

Lol

Posted at 1:32 PM on March 9, 2013

Taylor is just never getting married if she keeps that up . Writing
Songs of other guys you hate prittey soon no one is Gona want to date you cuz they don’t want to be heard as a bad Pearson . SO SCREW YOU YOUR GONA DIE ALONE !!! Harry styles is better . my mom got married at 19 your 23 you will never have childeren you will die alone Taylor!!!!!!!!!!!!

Its ME

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 10, 2013

You dont have to be mean. I see your a directioner. I myself is a directioner too. But that does not mean we have to be bad. If they don’t want to be heard as a bad person, then they shouldnt be bad. All of us have opinions but all opinions isnt good too, all of us have ways in showing it so please lets just get out of their business.

anon 2

Posted at 11:31 AM on March 10, 2013

I agree with ‘Its ME’ don’t be mean bro its not gonna help you in anyway.

ur