Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart’s Sexy, Secret ‘Breaking Dawn’ Video

Fri, March 8, 2013 9:52am EST by 17 Comments
Courtesy of Vimeo

Yvette

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 2, 2014

When Kristen and Rob broke up, I messaged her about when the time was right, and she was ready to get out there on the dating scene again, that she should date Taylor Lautner. They seem to have a different chemistry between them. They looked like they would make a good couple. In the end, our opinions mean nothing. They’re going to do, whatever they’re going to do and it doesn’t matter what we think about any of it. Keep your head up Kristen! Good luck to your future endeavors.

whoknew

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 13, 2013

what is done can not be undone. As she said with all these differ stories from the tabloids coming in from day to day. do not believe everything you read or hear. leave em alone HL for crying out loud and give em a break. focus on important issues that matter not theirs. enough said.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 7:09 AM on March 11, 2013

I AM SORRY GIRLS CAN CALL KRISTEN A WHORE, WHEN IT IS SO MANY SITES THAT HAVE THE TRUTH OUT TO FIND. KRISTEN STEWART HAVE NOT DONE ANY THING BE CALL THAT WORD, I THINK YOU GIRLS THAT CAN CALL HER THAT, DID YOU NOT HAVE A HOSTILE ATTITUDE ABOUT HER BEFORE? IT HAVE BEEN OVER SEVEN MONTHS NOW, DON`T YOU THINK THAT SENSE YOU HAVE PUT THAT WORD NEXT TO KRISTEN NAME. I THINK YOU OWING HER THE RIGHT THAT YOU LOOK AT THE THE EVIDENCE, THIS EVIDENCE THE SAME PICTURES THAT YOU WERE SO EAGER TO ACCUSE HER DOING IN THOSE PICTURES YOU SAW, YOU CAN GO TO GOOGLE AND TYPE IN THE BOX,[ IS KRISTEN STEWART CHEATING PHOTOS FAKE ON HUFFPOST ] ORASK GOOGLE [IS KRISTEN STEWART CHEATING PHOTOS FAKE ON SOME-STIR ] OR YOU CAN GO TO YOUTUBE TYPE IN THE FOR THIS VIDEO [ LIBERTY DID IT // AN INSIDER TOLE ] PLEASE LOOK AT THE ONE AT THE BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT SAID 3VIDEO YOU OWE TO KRISTEN STEWART

Lulu Collazo

Posted at 12:32 PM on March 10, 2013

They were so wonderful onscreen, I wished it was real, but is not. They went their separate ways already and that’s good career wise. But for the rest of us, is sad, because we wanted to have that kind of love and strongly believed it could be true… “the way Edward loved Bella” but, back to reality and to find another dream! I’ll miss you!

missyl1

Posted at 3:39 PM on March 15, 2013

Very well said. You absolutely nailed it on the end of a really fun and romantic story. Thank you Twilight for reminding me what it was like to be so in love for the first time.

Kstew is a whore and nothing more

Posted at 1:56 PM on March 9, 2013

I am glad that Twilight is over because I don’t like it anymore. I used to love it until all these twihards became all weird and made a big deal out of it. Now another thing yet again cheating is wrong and come on how do you even know if they are together or not?? She has been seen flirting when she promised she wouldn’t remember?? So Twihards get a life twilight is over and done with and if they want to see other people then let them and if they are together (Which is a big if) then they are just stay out of their personal life and leave them alone. Now I know why they won’t go public it is because people like HL

whoknew

Posted at 3:50 PM on March 13, 2013

i agree

trista

Posted at 9:16 AM on March 9, 2013

WOW! Every time I see the pictures of Rob and Kristen together and the love he has in his eyes for her, and then she cheats with that old married man,UCK. How could she have been so stupid. There was once an interview with a young Paul Newman. When asked why his marriage was so solid, he stated, “why have hamberger out when you have steak at home.” I used to be angry at her, but now I feel just so sorry for her.

ulyssa

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 9, 2013

everyone cheats…that’s a fact…people just lied that they cheat…the truth hurts…but that’s all it is…everyone cheats…and don’t judge kristine…you donnot know the whole story…..

Lena

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 10, 2013

Everyone doesn’t cheat honey. Jeez!!!!

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 11:56 AM on March 11, 2013

Exactly, how could she have been that stupid? Keep rubbing those brains cells together and put down the tabloids. You might be on to something.

zara

Posted at 4:38 AM on March 9, 2013

cute :)

Rosita freskita

Posted at 6:31 PM on March 8, 2013

That so good looking man is Robert, has presence, has bearing, overlooks, has elegance, has beauty and intelligence, and best of all know how to use each of these qualities, and I much delight when I see it, thank you

uh

Posted at 3:00 PM on March 8, 2013

So does HL use the same articles over and over but just attach different titles and or pictures? I swear this was already posted with a different headline. Really pathetic HL

ROBSTENFOREVER

Posted at 10:16 AM on March 8, 2013

Nice video !!
Twilight <3
ROBSTEN !!! <3

Kstew is a whore and nothing more

Posted at 1:53 PM on March 9, 2013

Get a life

anonomous

Posted at 2:43 AM on March 12, 2013

Love them both together. We do not know the full story as to what is happening, but I have an awful feeling. Rob should have been in touch with her when she hurt herself and had such bashing from some of the media in Hollywood over the Oscars, very undeserved. Rob professes to be a gentleman but where was he supporting her(alright, I know he is filming). Also I have read both their star readings and hers has said she has tried numerous times and put her heart out their but will still get hurt. His seems to be he will not forget even though there has been a letter given to him lately explaining that persons true feelings. Both of you go on a holiday together and get back together some of the loving and romance you felt for each other in the past. I think Rob you will never have such a friend, lover and soul mate like Kristen and it is something you will regret for the rest of your life. Kristen you have messed up with your friend, lover and soul mate and I think you will never really find true love again. It is so sad and I desperately hope it is not true.