‘Once Upon A Time': A Major Death & More Scoop From Sunday’s Episode

Fri, March 8, 2013 3:38pm EDT by 16 Comments
Once Upon A Time Spoiler Death
Courtesy of ABC

Rachel

Posted at 6:44 PM on March 10, 2013

This episode sounds amazing, I am very anxious to see if Rumple will be the person to die. I can’t wait to come home tonight and find out with my DISH Hopper. Working the night shift at DISH, I rely on my DVR to keep me from falling behind on my favorite shows. My DVR is programmed to automatically record the shows on all four major networks during primetime. Coming home after a long day and catching up with everything is great, particularly with how everything has been building towards tonight’s episode.

Archangel884

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 10, 2013

It would be fine if Rumpel dies an Cora becomes the new dark one for all of two minutes then Snow using the candle kills Cora which restores Gold. I am okay with this scenario.

magos13

Posted at 6:00 PM on March 10, 2013

Yeah, Rumple dieing wouldn’t be too bad. And I absolutely NEED Snow to kill Cora after what Cora did.

Jbucka

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 9, 2013

I’m hoping that Snow will use the candle to save Rumple and kill Cora and then Emma will get together with NealBae. Regina is too good a villianess to lose because she’s complex and conflicted. Cora is only evil–we can lose her.

cora

Posted at 3:12 AM on March 9, 2013

Viva la Swan Queen!!! I can totally see them as the bad romance – I’m just afraid that the writers wouldn’t go there…

j.

Posted at 12:51 AM on March 9, 2013

I just realized. At 0:23 seconds in, the Dark One’s blade is shown and Rumplestiltskin’s name is almost completely gone except for the “n.”

j.

Posted at 12:26 AM on March 9, 2013

I’m hoping it’s Emma/Rumple. Just saying. That would shock a lot of the Bae/Emma, Hook/Emma, Belle/Rumple fans. ‘Cause… Cora/Rumple – not really that surprising at this point. I’m also hoping Charming’s the one that buys it. I think that would be a really neat twist.

Kelly

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 8, 2013

Yawn to Rumple and Cora. Very excited to see Emma in the saviour role and more of Bae/Rumple and Bae/Emma.

Chloe Danger Ketchum

Posted at 8:06 PM on March 8, 2013

my prediction: Cora and Regina kill Rumple, Snow uses the candle to kill Cora and bring back Gold

Toni

Posted at 8:14 PM on March 8, 2013

Good observation because I forgot about the candle they referenced in last weeks episode. It’s going to be exciting and I’m glad there will be a season 3.

Toni

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 8, 2013

I don’t think it’s going to be a major character because there are too many back stories to tell. When the Huntsman died there wasn’t a lot to his story so it was time for him to go. Henry is the key to all of this so he can not die.

Archangel884

Posted at 7:42 PM on March 8, 2013

If Rumpel dies… Cora becomes the Dark One or Regina…I will not be watching the show anymore…. they can knock off Henry his character I find him annoying….I hope it’s not red or granny.

Emma

Posted at 6:25 PM on March 8, 2013

*about the shocking death*
PLEASEBEHENRYPLEASEBEHENRYPLEASEBEHENRY
*fingers and toes crossed and double crossed*

Jordan

Posted at 6:02 PM on March 8, 2013

If the surprise romantic pairing is Cora and Rumple, I’m going to be beyond annoyed because in no way is that surprising.

jo

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 8, 2013

I AGREE THEY KEEP THINKING WE’RE GOING TO BE SURPRISED, BUT I FEEL LIKE WE ALWAYS KNOW WHATS GOING TO HAPPEN..

Jenna