Kim Kardashian: Why Flying So Much While Pregnant Could Be Dangerous

Fri, March 8, 2013 6:16pm EDT by 9 Comments
Kim Kardashian Pregnant
FameFlynet

Lydia

Posted at 8:34 PM on May 6, 2013

When I was I pregnant my doctor told me I can only fly the 2nd trimester only. Too dangerous to fly 1st and last. It really annoys me that Kim was blessed with a gift (which she wanted btw) and she doesn’t seem to be taking her pregnancy seriously, I hope for that baby’s sake she wakes up and comes back to reality once that baby arrives! Although I think Courtney’s parenting skills can be a little dramatic (ie.. no under arm while breast feeding)she is definitely a good mother and Kim needs to take some notes from her sister.

www.therallycompany.com

Posted at 10:58 PM on April 23, 2013

I have been surfing online more than 4 hours today, yet I
never found any interesting article like yours. It’s pretty worth enough for me. In my opinion, if all web owners and bloggers made good content as you did, the internet will be much more useful than ever before.

google

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 13, 2013

I truly love your website.. Very nice colors & theme.
Did you develop this amazing site yourself? Please reply back as I’m wanting to create my own site and would like to learn where you got this from or what the theme is called. Thank you!

Ania

Posted at 11:15 AM on March 9, 2013

Wow this was FULL of typos….genero, aortea, veep vein thrombosis, and vena tava?…. Are you serious?! What happened to spell check and editors?

Ania

Posted at 11:17 AM on March 9, 2013

Wow never mind I gave them too much credit they wrote thromomosis lol.

Hate whores

Posted at 3:19 AM on March 9, 2013

That’s her business. Fame whore

Fquia

Posted at 8:01 PM on March 8, 2013

Rio de Janeiro please..

katey

Posted at 6:57 PM on March 8, 2013

her maternal skills seem to be on the same level as her married life skills! None! Can’t give up being the center of attention. She wanted a wedding for show and tell, beng a married partner not so much. I hope Kris takes her to the bank. Here she is show and tell again only this time it is with a baby. She does not appear to have what it takes to put someone else first. Poor baby!

shebysheray

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 8, 2013

It seems like she isn’t taking care of her body and her baby, she does what the baby right:?