Holly Madison’s Baby Girl’s Unique Name Revealed

Fri, March 8, 2013 3:31pm EDT by 11 Comments
Holly Madison Rainbow
Courtesy Of Twitter/HollyMadison.com

The new mom promised she had an unconventional name picked out for her baby girl — and three days after welcoming her bundle of joy, she’s revealed what it is! Read on to find out Holly’s baby’s name.

When Holly Madison announced she was expecting a baby girl, she said that she and her baby daddy Pasquale Rotella had a unique name picked out — and after welcoming their first child on March 5, they finally revealed her colorful name a few days later!

On March 8, Holly told E! News what she named her baby girl, and it was definitely the out-of-the-box name she promised!

Their baby girl is named (drumroll please…)

Rainbow Aurora! Colorful, right?

“I wanted to give my daughter a unique name,” the former Playboy model told E! News. “Growing up, there was a girl in my school named Rainbow and I was so envious of that name. I thought it was so pretty and unique.”

Holly Madison Gives Birth To A Baby Girl On March 5

The former Girls Next Door star gave birth to her first child, a bouncing baby girl at 11:59 a.m. on March 5, weighing 7 pounds, 2 ounces — and she couldn’t be happier!

“Pasquale and I welcomed our first child, a baby girl!” Holly told In Touch Weekly on the day of the birth. “We haven’t yet decided on a name for her but we couldn’t be any more overjoyed than at this moment.”

“I’ve never been more in love than I am today as, after months of waiting, I finally was able to hold my daughter for the first time,” Pasquale, 38, added. “Holly and I are looking forward to spending some quiet time with our baby and enjoying our new family. I’m truly the luckiest man in the world.”

Congrats to Holly and Pasquale, and we can’t wait to see pics of little Rainbow!

What do YOU think of the name Rainbow HollyMoms? Do you think it’s cute, or too over-the-top?

– Christina Stiehl

More Holly Madison News:

1. Holly Madison Welcomes Baby Girl – Congrats
  2. Holly Madison Checking Into Hospital, ‘Ready’ To Go Into Labor
  3. Holly Madison Is Painting Murals In Baby Nursery Of Her New Home

Sapphire

Posted at 12:25 PM on March 10, 2013

Should have named her Aurora Rain sounds much better.

Michelle

Posted at 1:20 AM on March 9, 2013

Id rather be called Rainbow and Rain for short, Then Apple! As for the name choice, its her baby. Im tired of hearing names we always here and im tired of people naming there kids from the movie Twilight too….Like Bella, Jacob etc. Just because its different doesnt mean its unacceptable!

GiGi Eats Celebrities

Posted at 11:48 PM on March 8, 2013

Rainbow will definitely be a centerfold model soon enough.

oatmeal44

Posted at 8:58 PM on March 8, 2013

…..should have expected it from an X playmate..

carol

Posted at 8:51 PM on March 8, 2013

WHAT TO YOU THINK LITTLE “RAINBOW” WILL FACE WHEN IT COMES TIME TO FIND A JOB?? While it may sound cute when she’s little – how would YOU like to be called Rainbow as a adult – not me!!! Like the Rancic’s naming their little darling “DUKE” – you know how kids love to rhyme names – well think of it – Duke/Puke – you get the picture. For Heaven’s sake – they’re starting out their life at a disadvantage. THINK before you come up with these names! Of course, neither is as bad as Apple. The names Beyonce chose for her babies is about the worst – OH!, except for Celine’s choice of names for her twins. This is getting ridiculous. If Holly had just stuck with Aurora and left out the “Rainbow” part it would have been a bit better.

Raven

Posted at 10:53 PM on April 7, 2013

No one can judge her for her name when she get older, that her name. its her name. Only thing people going Call her Rain for short. Being diffrent dones mean being wrong. You have such a closed minded thought. Meaning you need open up your horizons. My name Raven… So wat people used call me Raisen, or Raven never more. Kids will be kids and find a way make fun of you either way. My friend Sarah used be made fun of.. she has a normal name. Of kids name Mary.. You know mary mary quite contrary.. so on.. It apart of life of a human. Kids will be kids, and adults will be aduts. I think name rocks, and is unique and that is good not bad. I just saying open your mind to new things.

and?

Posted at 6:28 PM on March 8, 2013

i dont find it as bad as the other ones from the other parents in hollywood . however , Aurora should have been the one chosen lol

Lisa 7

Posted at 4:35 PM on March 8, 2013

I LOVE IT! So sick of the same ole names. BETTER THAN “APPLE”! I “LOVE” IT! God bless. NOW, you have the life you deserve!

Bonnie

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 8, 2013

Personally I think it’s a bit too much. However,
as long as her parents like it that’s all that
really matters…a healthy baby & mother!!!!
Congratulations to all.

MP

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 8, 2013

Not a big fan of “Rainbow”. Should’ve named her Aurora.

Jodi

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 8, 2013

The babies name is as dumb as the mother..