Spot Treatments — Eliminate Acne Scars, Dark Circles & More

Fri, March 8, 2013 9:38am EDT by 10 Comments

Louise F

Posted at 11:56 PM on February 9, 2014

Garnier Skin Renew is my go to dark spot remover. I love the list and the reviews thanks again for this. You have a great site here!

A Spanish Journey

Posted at 1:06 AM on September 19, 2013

Dust is the most important reason of pimples and scares. Need to wash face several time a day particularly the people who have oily skin.

Skin Whitening Forever

Posted at 12:54 PM on July 2, 2013

Hello just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know
a few of the pictures aren’t loading properly. I’m not sure why but I think its a
linking issue. I’ve tried it in two different web browsers and both show the same results.

Jasmaine

Posted at 10:23 PM on June 27, 2013

Hey I’m 16 and I have small dark spots and its kinda random on my face there dark but small what product would take them off

australian sheep dogs

Posted at 10:11 AM on April 27, 2013

whoah this blog is fantastic i really like reading your posts.
Stay up the good work! You understand, many individuals are searching around for this information, you could help them greatly.

best dark spot corrector

Posted at 9:24 PM on April 23, 2013

I seldom drop comments, however i did a few searching and wound up here
Dark Circles & Acne Spots – Correct Your Skin With These Spot Treatments
– Hollywood Life. And I do have some questions for you if you don’t mind. Is it just me or does it look as if like a few of these responses come across as if they are left by brain dead folks? :-P And, if you are writing at additional social sites, I would like to keep up with everything fresh you have to post. Would you list of the complete urls of all your social pages like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Linda Francis

Posted at 9:03 PM on April 23, 2013

The best way to control acbe UNDER makeup is to use the Citrus Clear Grapefruit Spot Treatment – it works GREAT under makeup. This is a great product for layering under other products. Not only does the ph make the 2% salicylic acid effective (and it is a pore clearing agent and is great for sensitive skin) but it contains green tea. The gel formulation means that it can be spread easily – I don’t like liquid formulations. And the price is right!

used handphone

Posted at 11:21 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing.

Rozina

Posted at 10:07 AM on March 11, 2013

Blemishes & spots on the face may be caused by the acne breakouts a person experiences. Taking care of the skin is important to avoid such conditions. Herbal remedies for acne and blemishes are also available to get rid of those marks. There are creams and ointments available in the market too, but herbal treatments are safe and effective since they use natural herbs for cure. Acne and blemishes may be as a result of some bacterial infection or oily skin or due to your hormone levels.

briancrossby

Posted at 1:45 AM on March 9, 2013

This blog is dedicated to teens. Author is looking forward to make it a one stop resource to combat acne without medication.