‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Stefan Has An ‘Unexpected’ Plan For Elena

Courtesy of The CW (2)

Lloyd

Posted at 7:21 AM on March 12, 2013

Good movie

TP

Posted at 10:06 PM on March 11, 2013

Stefan will either tell Damon he is going to leave town after graduation or he is going to lock Elena up like Elena and ghost Lexi did to him to get her humanity back. S4 has been the worst season so far b/c it’s been all about Delena, the cure and Silas. At least when Stelena was a couple in S1 & S2 the other character’s of the show had a story line too. But in S4, we hardly ever see Bonnie, Caroline, Matt or Tyler unless they are being used as a plot device. As far as “The Originals” it’s time for them to leave. They should have left in S3. I hope Elena kills Katherine for helping kill her Jeremy.

BRANDEE VENSON

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 13, 2013

OMG I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU ON THIS SEASON 1-3 MOST DEF SEASON 1 WAS THE BEST OF VAMPIRE DIARIES. I’M TIRED OF EVERYONE BEING KILLED FOR ELENA AND STELENA IS BETTER FOR EACH OTHER THE LOVE WAS EPIC, SO SAD AND UPSET THAT JER IS GONE, AND I DO THING THE ORIGINALS SHOULD GO THE CURE HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THEM BUT I DO FEEL FOR REBEKAH

jess

Posted at 9:18 PM on March 11, 2013

I can’t wait to see elena take on katherine i hate katherine now for help kill jeremy n this season is kinda good

alexandra

Posted at 8:57 PM on March 11, 2013

i think stefan wants to go because is the best men from the world,she make him feel like sheet but he still love her like a crazy men that it’s true love he give up and let damon with elena and the sire bond sorry about my english.i don’t like this season because really i think stefan suffered too much and not worth it.if she will be with damon i don’t watch this movie never.

Chuong Tran

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 11, 2013

i hate Elena when she love Damon. Like Stefan..!

Joanna

Posted at 10:52 PM on March 10, 2013

I am gonna miss Jeremy, he was a good person who stood up for Bonnie and was there for his sister. Just wish they could have kept him alive a bit longer. I hope Elena gets the cure, she been through enough already!!!

Lucy

Posted at 6:29 PM on March 10, 2013

I am glad that at least Klaus is taking action to stop Silas. I am interested to find out his plan, so I am glad that I won’t miss the answer with my DISH Hopper. The 2,000 hours of storage space have really come in handy with my late work shift at DISH. I like being able to set my DVR to automatically record the seasons of every show I watch. Never worrying about missing an episode is great, especially to see if Klaus can successfully take out Silas once and for all.

Rhoda ez

Posted at 4:49 AM on March 10, 2013

I’l like to see Jeremy back to life. Elena and others really tried.

dam

Posted at 3:47 AM on March 10, 2013

with dont need any f from stefan he should stop trying to control elena he is not her father he should really have a f life he´s so pathetic

ella

Posted at 5:56 AM on March 10, 2013

and you should drop this attitude and stop hating Stefan for everything he does! He’s trying to help her dude! So chill!

TP

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 11, 2013

I think you are a little confused here. Stefan is not trying to control Elena that is Damon’s job. Damon has always tried to control Elena and make decisions for her. Stefan is trying to help her and he will be the one who gets her humanity back.

Team Stelena (@PaulandNinafans)

Posted at 3:15 AM on March 10, 2013

I want Stelena back!

kris

Posted at 3:43 PM on March 11, 2013

Me to!!!!!!!!!!!

TP

Posted at 10:07 PM on March 11, 2013

Me too!!

Lhyn

Posted at 10:03 PM on March 9, 2013

I can’t wait to see more of Caroline and Klaus..Hoping dat she would give him a chance since his proved his love for her a few times already,:)..And they look like they can be good for each other!!

Steph

Posted at 5:17 PM on March 9, 2013

i still can’t believe they killed of Jeremy for good. he better come back!! he was one of my fav characters

BRANDEE VENSON

Posted at 3:53 PM on March 13, 2013

YEAH I MISS HIM I FELT LIKE HE BEEN THROUGH THE MOST CUZ HE LOST HIS WHOLE FAMILY AND HE WANTED SO MUCH TO HELP HIS SISTER.. I’M TIRED OF HER ALWAYS NEEDING TO BE SAVED LIKE WHY IS HER LIFE MORE IMPORTANT THAN EVERYONE ELSE.

Delena Freak

Posted at 1:46 PM on March 9, 2013

I truly think the plan Stefan has in mind is About DELENA because this sire bond is the only way to control Elena right now and plus Stefan is finally realizing When he left and pushed everyone away in Season 3 he lost Elena to Damon! Maybe they can finally be happy Delena for Life <3

DE

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 9, 2013

Delena is the best part of this show <3

TP

Posted at 9:51 PM on March 11, 2013

ROTFLMAO!!! Delena is the reason this show is going downhill.

flodeee

Posted at 5:17 AM on March 9, 2013

I think that stefan plan for Elena iis that he want that he and Damon move on from Elena,becase they think that because of they Elena have problems….and that will be the end:D
sorryy for my bad english

aisha

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 8, 2013

I actually don’t think his plans have any thing to do with Elena. If it is, it wouldn’t be surprising to Damon nor would he not know how to respond, seeing as they both want the best for her.

Pam Kowaski (@CDNCarrottop)

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 8, 2013

Will be interesting if they follow the books after a while when it comes to Elena and Katherine, as Elena actually kills Katherine in the books so I’m quite curious.
As for Elijah and Elena running into eachother, Katherine is also looking for Elijah, so who will he trust more, Katherine who comes to him and has the cure or his sister and Elena that are looking for Katherine. Poor Elijah is going to be stuck in the middle.
Not to sure why Elena would want to look for the cure anyway. She doesn’t care about anything and doesn’t want it for herself. I think she wants revenge against Katherine for Jeremy more than anything else.

zahra

Posted at 2:53 AM on March 8, 2013

ahh finally some news on Stefan. ‘Stefan’s unexpected plan for future’?! Maybe it’s nothing to do w Elena and he will decide to go to New Orleans w Klaus. I’m so curious. 4×18 is finally going to be a good ep after such a long time. I love me some Elijah.

Lindsey

Posted at 1:03 AM on March 8, 2013

Would love to see elana portray Katherine as revenge at Some point in
Some way or another! Keeping 1 step ahead of her!

Jessie

Posted at 10:33 PM on March 7, 2013

Stefan & Klaroline are the only reason to watch the show now. Really looking forward to the new Origninal spin off!!

Joan

Posted at 6:38 PM on March 7, 2013

The vampire diaries Season 4 is the worst it is soooooo boring. Looking forward to the Original spin off.

vera

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 7, 2013

after season 3 was just about the originals…….season 4 is not perfect…but the last episoades were greate and this dark elena coming…..

Vikki

Posted at 5:36 PM on March 7, 2013

I want that Elena threw both stupid brothers (

Lolana

Posted at 5:33 PM on March 7, 2013

Elena+Elijah=KISS!!!!YES!!!

Aly

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 7, 2013

Call me crazy but I still love Katherine, I hate Elena so much!

Elizabeth

Posted at 8:06 PM on March 7, 2013

Ok Crazy. Katherine is so retarded. Elena and Damon are perfect.

anshika

Posted at 2:25 PM on March 9, 2013

ah I don’t think so katherine is awesome…elena is reall annoying and so is Damon with his awefyllu annoyng snarks and unthankful attitude….Stefan is the best part of the show…..

anshika

Posted at 2:27 PM on March 9, 2013

I disagree…. infact Katherine is awesome…Elena is really annoying and so is Damon with his awefully annoying snarks and unthankful attitude….Stefan is the best part of the show…..

Lola

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 7, 2013

Yay finally some more Klaroline moments, I’ve missed Joseph Morgan on my screen:-(
Also, I love how Stefan is still so invested in Elena’s happiness even after she basically did to him what Katherine did to Damon all those years ago. It must be true love…

vera

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 7, 2013

come one….stefan will tell damon that he wants to leave the town

TP

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 11, 2013

I agree with you. I think he will tell him he is going to leave town when graduation is over. It may be what actually breaks the sire bond when Elena realizes she will have to live w/out Stefan in her life. Stefan is going to honor his promise of leaving town b/c Elena “chose” Damon.