‘Vampire Diaries’ Scoop: Stefan Has An ‘Unexpected’ Plan For Elena

Thu, March 7, 2013 3:58pm EDT by 53 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Stefan Elena
Courtesy of The CW (2)

www.rebelmouse.com

Posted at 7:42 PM on February 2, 2014

Oh my goodness! Awesome article dude! Many thanks, However I am experiencing difficulties with your RSS.
I don’t know the reason why I can’t subscribe to
it. Is there anybody else getting identical RSS problems?
Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond?

Thanks!!

Angel

Posted at 12:58 PM on March 27, 2013

The understanding of Sila’s power is obvious.. The person he’s with is not Caroline.. but Silas copying the form of Caroline as what he did with Prof Shane. Regarding plans of Stefan maybe he will insist that he will still pursue Elena once she’s ok.

Karin

Posted at 5:33 AM on March 24, 2013

I hope Tatia comes to either Mystic Falls or the Originals when it airs.

MICHELL

Posted at 9:13 PM on March 21, 2013

How can you say that you are sick of the originals they have made some of the episodes complete. Caroline and Klaus are definitely a team up that I’ve been waiting for. I like Damon and Elena because they don’t have to be so mushy like Stefan and Elena. It give the characters room to be people with other characters. The silas thing is interesting but if they bring back all evil there is no way everyone can live so the cure will have to be used for something specific.

Sudesh

Posted at 6:58 AM on March 21, 2013

I can only speculate the role Elijah has in Katherina having the cure.
And what if Bonnie unleashes her power to bring back Jeremy. Our favourite vampire hunter who turned to an original will be back too and may be he’ll be immortal too because Elena is already dead. And will he still be after the vampires because once he was dead he returned to hi original nature (remember the graveyard scene of Damon)

Sudesh

Posted at 6:55 AM on March 21, 2013

I can only speculate the role Elijah has in Katherina having the cure.

Nana Ama

Posted at 12:50 AM on March 21, 2013

may be stef is taken her out of mysticfalls or wants rebekah to compell her

katie

Posted at 1:40 PM on March 18, 2013

thank you YOLANDE ADONIS!! You took the words right out of my mouth! I completely agree with everything you said!

SD

Posted at 11:22 AM on March 16, 2013

oh hush up and stop with the Stefan hate.. GTFO :) sorry but i just had to

Tracey Lynn

Posted at 4:26 PM on March 15, 2013

I love Damon and I love the Damon Elena flirting – but at the end of the day – Elena is not what Damon needs – Stefan knows that this is not the real Elena – just like Elena knew “The Ripper” was not the real Stefan. Let Damon have Katherine. However, I am kind of loving the Caroline Stefan teasing as well…I say its a good season so far. I’m loving the variety at least. I also do not wish Klaus and Rebekah to leave for another show…..I think that is a mistake.

YOLANDE ADONIS

Posted at 3:53 PM on March 14, 2013

IM SO SICK AND TIRED OF READING ABOUT STEFAN . PLEASE MAN ,HE IS A WASTE OF TIME AND I DONT KNOW WHAT WAS EPIC ABOUT THERE LOVE , IF ANY DAMON HAS MADE HIS MISTAKES AND HIS RECKLES BUT FROM THE BEGINNING HE HAS LOVED ELENA UNCONDITIONALLY. THE SHAME ABOUT THAT IS ,THAT ELENA AND STEFAN TAKES ADVANTAGE OF THAT . DAMON HAS DONE MANY THINGS BUT HIS LOVE FOR ELENA IS EPIC AND I WISH THERE WAS MORE SCENES WHERE THEY COMMUNICATE AND SHOW EACH OTHER THEIR LOVE. WHEN DAMON AND ELENA HAS SCENES TOGETHER YOU CAN FEEL THE CHEMISTY BUT STEFAN AND ELENA THEIR IS NOTHING , ACTUALLY THE TWO HAS BECOME BORING. MORE DAMON AND ELENA SCENES PLEASE. SOME OF YOU GUYS DONT KNOW WHAT YOU AR TALKING ABOUT SO PLEASE STOP WATCHING THE MOVIE AND WATCH SOMETHING ELSE BECAUSE ALL STELENA FANS DO IS COMPLAIN, GET A LIFE IT IS JUST A DAMN MOVIE , GO DELENA

DMac

Posted at 3:48 AM on March 20, 2013

Umm, it seems the only person complaining on this thread is you. I think you may be a little to wrapped up in Elena and Damon. Here is a comment from someone who wants Stefan and Rebecca together: Delena is freaking boring. Damon with Elena has become a mopey, whiney, and pathetic. There relationship isn’t “epic” it is just blah. The minute Stefan broke up with energy suck Elena he suddenly got a personality and now Damon is stuck with her. As for Damon loving Elena unconditionally from the very beginning, I think we have been watching two different shows: Damon killed her brother (no, he didn’t know he had the ring on, he compelled her best friend to sleep with him, fed on her friend Vicki, forced himself on her constantly even when she told her to leave her alone and he has suddenly decided he knows what is best for Elena and that she needs to be a vampire like him and now turned off her emotions without asking her because that is what he decided she needed. What was i thinking, your right they ARE epic. You might want to lay off the caps it makes you seem a bit obsessive.

name

Posted at 5:26 AM on March 24, 2013

First learn to use your words correctly it’s their not there, now that that’s said Stefan is just as important to the show as Damon, I’m not a Delena or Stelana fan but I do get tired of all the whining from both sides,

ashley

Posted at 7:27 AM on March 24, 2013

i love Elena and Stefan and i miss them being together but i think she needs to get Damon out of here system so she can realies what she had with Stefan

Angel

Posted at 1:03 PM on March 27, 2013

first of all, it’s not a movie.. ;)