Taylor Swift ‘Not Sure’ If She Wants Kids & A Family

Wed, March 6, 2013 11:05am EDT by 9 Comments
Taylor Swift Kids
Courtesy of InStyle

annawozencroft

Posted at 1:38 PM on February 23, 2014

I think that she would be great mum. But
She’s got a life ahead of her.
I know she will meet her prince and kids running around .

not so sure,

Posted at 7:30 AM on March 17, 2013

My spouse and I stumbled over here coming from a different web page and thought
I may as well check things out. I like what I see so now i’m following you. Look forward to exploring your web page for a second time.

em

Posted at 8:42 AM on March 9, 2013

she’s only 22, she’s young to die. She can settle down on buying properties (if she does), and there’s a lot of things to fight loneliness

Kat

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 8, 2013

LOL at people still thinking they know everyone she dates and what goes on in her life. #pleasestopgivingadvicetostrangers #youdontknowher #yourethelunatic

Sierra Styles

Posted at 2:17 PM on March 8, 2013

Dear Taylor,
you don’t have to decide that yet. Please slow down and just live while you’re young!

medow

Posted at 5:59 AM on March 7, 2013

I don’t think any guy will date her anymore. Any guy that does is insane.

ELVIS PRESLEY

Posted at 2:37 PM on March 6, 2013

HAVING A FAMILY ( KIDS AND A HUSBAND ) WILL BE THE ONLY THING THAT WILL SAVE HER! SHE IS STARTING TO GET OUT OF HAND AND HANGING AROUND WITH, AND ACTING LIKE OTHER LOOSERS WITH MONEY! DON’T LET THAT HAPPEN TO YOU! CHANGEW BEFORE IT IS TO LATE! THINK OF YOUR ROOTS AND WHERE YOU CAME FROM!

Joan

Posted at 12:28 PM on March 6, 2013

She’s 22 a millionaire, GORGEOUS can do what she wants when she wants. People who are picking on her because she’s is dating different guys. Umm, hello….if I looked like her, was only 22 and had her money….I’d date whoever I want and have the best time. Go Taylor….you’re are living everyone’s DREAM!

Kiera

Posted at 11:11 AM on March 6, 2013

She’s too awesomely epic to be alone. She will find her prince & she’s got time on her side. She’s only 22<3