Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart: Robbed Of A ‘Best Kiss’ Nomination

Wed, March 6, 2013 2:09pm EDT by 49 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Kiss
Courtesy of Summit Entertainment

Carter Hinojos

Posted at 9:57 AM on July 4, 2013

Hi, do you know anything about how to lose weight fast or lose weight fast or bodybuilding, I think these blog could help me.

consolidate your debt

Posted at 9:10 PM on June 8, 2013

When all the accounts are paid in full and the entire amount over the term of payments.
They find it very difficult to pay off his existing obligations.
The best thing of Secured consolidate credit debt is one loan which pays
off many other loans or lines of credit are
no longer considered a taboo.

ranjanom

Posted at 3:58 AM on April 17, 2013

anything worst which is left out is that Robert pattinson and Kristen stewart are not nominated in best kiss award even in others categories…after this Mtv thinks that there is no use of giving best kiss award to broken couple…is just a foolish idea…and somewhere it may also effect their relationship for getting peched up again when they will hear about such comments…

Amanda Scott

Posted at 11:46 PM on April 14, 2013

I think it’s crazy how they where not only nominated for best kiss, but for Rob Pattinson & Taylor Lautner not to be nominated for Best Male performance, Kirsten Stewart for Best Female performance & also for movie of the year. I think they did this because they knew they would win all four categories.

LOLOLOLOL

Posted at 6:21 AM on April 2, 2013

I came here just to laugh at this article and the comments. Nice to see that MTV decided to nominate GOOD movies for once. lol twilight sux 420

candee5050

Posted at 10:09 AM on March 31, 2013

I will not be voting, nor will I be watching the 2013 MTv Movie awards because of the lack of Best Kiss nomination for Rob and Kristen. MTv should have some loyalty to the Twilight Saga since they were given so many “firsts” that kept the viewers coming back for more. This a very obvious snub.

Skylar

Posted at 3:27 PM on March 30, 2013

Logan Lerman is the hottest Jewish guy ever.

Yesenia

Posted at 3:55 PM on March 20, 2013

Wow!! I connot believe this -_- I am not going to watch it anymore! Way to go mtv u just lossed another viewer! :p I hope you all regret not nominating them! Ahhhh so mad!

katey

Posted at 8:13 PM on March 13, 2013

No matter what is going on between them off screen, their kissing chemistry was off the charts. They did deserve the award.

IsMaSw13

Posted at 2:04 AM on March 12, 2013

I mean this is the award show that is supposed to appeal to the crowd that love these movies and movies like it… they have have The Academy Awards for the more serious awards and to be honest it only seems like MTV is trying to be like the Oscars because as you can see most movies that are nominated for a MMA were Oscar nominees and winners…. Way to go MTV you just lost the majority of your viewers

IsMaSw13

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 12, 2013

Yeah there ratings are going to drop drastically and I seriously hope they know that…. because before Twilight the MTV awards were just another second-hand awards show and they will be going back to that this year with horrible ratings and I am sure i can speak for thousands of other fans out there when i say that i really don’t give one hoot if their show goes straight into the toilet…

Dianne

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 11, 2013

I think this is all on purpose to push more for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper. They knew that Kristen and Rob would win this award so they decided not to put them on the ballot just so Jennifer and Bradley would win. I will not be watching MTV awards this year because I don’t care about any of the other nominees.

ann

Posted at 11:52 PM on March 10, 2013

i would pray that they have another movie together we miss theme

Lulu Collazo

Posted at 12:12 PM on March 10, 2013

They were so wonderful onscreen, I wished it was real, but is not. They went their separate ways already and that’s good career wise. But for the rest of us, is sad, because we wanted to have that kind of love and strongly believed it could be true… “the way Edward loved Bella” but, back to reality and to find another dream! I’ll miss you!

Alex V

Posted at 2:40 AM on March 9, 2013

I JUST voted for the MTV Movie Awards and was mainly voting to vote for Breaking Dawn Part 2 for Best Kiss! When I saw how they weren’t nominated…. I could NOT believe it! Like really?? I have been looking forward to this for MONTHS! This is their LAST movie! The END of the beloved and wildly popular series… how could they NOT be nominated! It would be amazing and part of the history and barriers the Twilight Saga made! It’s just SO unbelievable to me that this even happened. I mean, it’s not HUGE deal, the world will go on, but it’s a major disappointment, especially since it’s the final time they could ever be nominated and they won for ALL of the past movies, while pulling a funny stunt in receiving the award that I’m sure the fans would’ve LOVED to see for the last time. :/

Cat Lauren

Posted at 10:35 PM on March 8, 2013

I, for one will not be watching the mtv awards. They obviously snubbed Rob and Kristen, especially when this was the last year of “Twilight Saga”.

Allysa Mentor (@AllysaMentor)

Posted at 5:52 PM on March 7, 2013

i think they were not nominated because kristen is never gracious and tries to make a fool out of rob, and i’m sick of it, as i’m sure a lot of people are. hopefully rob will be nominated with some one who won’t try to humiliate him.