Kristen Stewart & Robert Pattinson: MTV Movie Best Kiss Snub Revealed

FameFlynet

niken

Posted at 9:48 AM on April 15, 2013

even MTV know there is no RobSten

Gabby

Posted at 12:59 AM on April 14, 2013

I totally agree with you, Katrina.

Katrina

Posted at 9:50 AM on April 13, 2013

Well shame on MTV. This Awards Show will lose a great deal of viewers this year.

kstew14

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 13, 2013

it sad that they are not nominated..but they got the award four times in a row.we should be happy about it.let other’s get the chance too. :)

mjc

Posted at 10:15 PM on April 12, 2013

shame on you mtv shame on you

fishing rod

Posted at 11:49 AM on April 9, 2013

Hi, thanks for sharing.

lilou

Posted at 11:25 PM on April 1, 2013

soo happy they are not nominateed!hope we’ll get a kiss like ryan and rachel did best kiss ever<3

bety

Posted at 2:29 PM on March 30, 2013

I hate the MTV Movie Awards, and sure to be a very bad year for them, it is illogical not to nominate Robsten best kiss, after recent years it became clear they would win, so it’s all a mess, I’ll not see their stupid show without them, I do not care, and is a pretext not nominate them for their personal problems, it never stopped, but of course they are lying because they are always a couple very stable

Beckah

Posted at 4:01 AM on March 23, 2013

major snub and I wont be watching this year along with many many more people,

cc

Posted at 1:00 AM on March 13, 2013

mtv you really really stupid,
Breaking Dawn 2 must to win in any category

cc

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 13, 2013

really stupid

Lee

Posted at 12:47 AM on March 10, 2013

I’m not surprised that so many Twilight fans are not happy about the lack of a nomination for best kiss. Several of the girls I work with at DISH were talking about the snub yesterday, and I told them that may be this MTV Movie Awards will be just as memorable because they weren’t nominated. I haven’t even watched all the Twilight movies, but after this, my curiosity is piqued. I’m adding the entire Twilight saga to my Blockbuster @Home queue that I have through DISH to see what all the hype is about. They have over 15,000 titles for me to choose from, which is great for me; I can only imagine how difficult it would be for me to find them all in one Redbox.

Erika Garlets

Posted at 11:26 PM on March 8, 2013

I havent watched the awards in years but this upsets me. They won it every year until now. Stupid. Idc what has happened between them even though that upset me too lol they shouldnt be scorned especially since tgey seem to be getting past it. I hope they make it.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:42 PM on March 8, 2013

MTV, poor move on your part, Twilight should be at the top of your list, they deserve the send off of the century, this franchise has made 4 billion dollars and does not get nominated??? I think some of the execs at MTV should be fired. Well, now I will longer watch this program, once they see their low ratings, maybe they will fire someone!! Stupid move. The fans want to see the Twilight cast one more time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitney Danielle Pyant

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 8, 2013

Will this leaves door open for The Avengers and Dark Knight Rises. Finally MTV is coming back to way it was

Rachel

Posted at 4:41 PM on March 7, 2013

I think they should have gave it to them for the fans! No other movie no matter what has had two people that clearly are in love and have chemistry outside of their characters! I think they played their characters perfect to the romance in the book!!

anonomous

Posted at 4:45 PM on March 23, 2013

Agree. They certainly bring in the fans and the viewers. This year will be a poor show as lots of people will not vote or view show. Bad move MTV.

A. Maldonado

Posted at 12:50 PM on March 7, 2013

thats nt right rob and kristen have won that award the last for years they have to have it this year the last year for them to win best kiss

d.harris

Posted at 6:40 AM on March 7, 2013

well,hl is not cool deleting those comments .they are not so bad to be deleted.is not often we argue here in such a terrible manner but ,it does happen once in a while and comparing peoples attitude here with other sites,i guess we are doing quite well,and that is why i come around here,.but i find it rude sometimes the way you delete some comments which in real sense is not all that offensive,cos ,we never go furthe r than that.your site —yes,but ,try and respect us too even when i personally do not agree sometimes with you r view on few issues.but we do not have to agree all the time,but respect is what we should have for each others opinion.

ana

Posted at 9:01 PM on March 6, 2013

its doest people who is that . well people they know who they are . yes mtv they want to lift up the new movie coming up but that is wrong what they doing . they did’nt even remember harry potter yes and twilight . for all fans its pain 4 theme 2 for me i am glad thats some people can see that and fans have to remember harry twilight 4 ever

?????

Posted at 6:52 PM on March 6, 2013

I don’t even care about the kiss, but the movie deserved a nomination, it’s just stupid, MTV must have been mental for choosing some of the most random films this year I mean ted was good but some of them are not suitable for the MTV movie awards! I mean BD2 needs to somehow gain some recognition gosh it scored over $800 million dollars! Even Harry potter had a good farewell, what is wrong with MTV, this is why I always think media/ Hollywood they just use their own fresh products as soon as its been used they throw it away, exactly what they are doing with twilight, now that it has ended they just want to make the viewers be focused on something different- (HG) or some of the new stuff that are coming up! They just want to wipe twilight out of people’s head, but they are using a wrong strategy! They should have gave twilight a nice send off! This is sooo disrespectful

lola

Posted at 5:59 PM on March 6, 2013

Fans are tired of them gaming the kiss just like they game the relationship. MTV also probably know they are done

Kelly

Posted at 4:46 PM on March 6, 2013

I won’t watch this year! Poor performance by MTV!

Rosita freskita

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 6, 2013

Congratulations Rob, your Kiss was very tender and sweet, thank you for giving us this Kiss, congratulate you,!

Rockon

Posted at 2:53 PM on March 6, 2013

They always acted so stupid with the “no kiss” thing anyway so who cares. Leaving them off completely is better than watching Kristen Stewart look like a fool hugging and kissing herself like she did last year – “Rob’s not here. Where’s my huntsman? Where’s girlfriend Charlize?” She should have said “Where’s my director”? Regardless, she looked like an idiot up there so maybe MTV did the right thing.

nonbert

Posted at 1:33 PM on March 6, 2013

G. bohley

Posted at 4:05 PM on March 7, 2013

The wedding kisses were the best of all and the most real! I think they are really in love and no one can top the breaking dawn kisses! NO ONE!!!!!

sugarandspicegirls

Posted at 3:32 PM on March 22, 2013

i can not believe the most money making films are being sunubbed at the 2013 mtv mtv awards!That saga grossed more money than any otherfilm made. Are you crazy? Those mtv kids are billionairs. Some one is really on the pipe. EvenJesus Christ forgave Mary Magdaline.Youreally need to get over yourself. jelousy is one of the 7 deadly sins.