Taylor Swift Claims Harry Styles Kissed Another Girl Behind Her Back

Tue, March 5, 2013 8:05am EDT by 81 Comments
Courtesy of Vanity Fair, FameFlynet

Him

Posted at 11:58 AM on January 15, 2014

Never i am a directioner and it’s like impossible for my true love Harry to cheat on Talor like that . It’s sooooo true! Talor is just JELOUSE!!! Its impossible for him to do that. Plus Talor has so many boyfriends i used to love Talor Swift But then i started to love 🆔 i can never risist anyone saying thatahrry cheated on some one like that

mía loando

Posted at 7:29 PM on January 2, 2014

What i think is that taylor is LYING …..SHE IS JUST JELOUS

Celebritylover007

Posted at 6:08 PM on December 13, 2013

love harry but its probably true.

▶Directioner◀ᵀᴴᴱ◀.! (@5x1Directioner)

Posted at 12:50 AM on December 11, 2013

I think what taylor said is true..I think mybe harry is a playboy..or gay too :p

aan

Posted at 6:26 PM on November 26, 2013

love harry but im pretty sure he’s gay

macy swindall

Posted at 6:42 PM on October 23, 2013

I honestly think Harry Styles could have done better than Taylor swift, I also think she is telling people this because she is mad that he already has another girlfriend and she don’t. I think she is jealous that harry is hot and she is not Taylor swift just needs to get over it she is freaking 23 and he is only like 19 She can go cry him a river and build a bridge

Lilly

Posted at 4:58 PM on September 4, 2013

Okay yeah, kissing is considered cheating, but is Taylor Swift the most innocent person in the world? Taylor Swift has had more than 15 boyfriends in the past five years! Believe me, I’m not and have never been a huge One Direction fan either, but I think we all know that girl has some issues. I don’t know if anybody else read that interview with Harry, but I did. She seems like she’s either really clingy, or has her nose a little too high in the air.

macy swindall

Posted at 6:44 PM on October 23, 2013

I am with u on this one to I am a directioner though I love them to much to say that harry styles cheated on taylor swift

paniccord

Posted at 10:53 AM on December 22, 2013

Actually, Taylor Swift has had a total of 6 boyfriends in the past 5 years, and at least two in high school before she got famous. I don’t know where you got the number 15 from but that’s total bull.
Confirmed exes: Joe Jonas, Taylor Lautner, John Mayer, Jake Gyllenhaal, Conor Kennedy and Harry Styles. Plus two that she dated in high school. I hardly think a 24 year old having had 8 boyfriends is that a big of a deal anyway, she’s young and still figuring out what she wants in a relationship.

santanah_7

Posted at 11:39 PM on September 1, 2013

You know my opinion I love harry styles adore him I have 1000 pic of him
in my phone am not judgen and I love taylor too but she’s laying
am sorry there is no proves:) and from what I see I think harry is gay and am not judgen think about it
maybe that why they broke up !!ps:ilysmharry&taylor and I really hope youll get back together

abby

Posted at 2:37 AM on August 21, 2013

that’s so lol. even if he cheated i would have thought swift would have kept the details to herself. i really like her music but sometimes i think she’s a little too dramatic.what’s wid d whole publicity? let the guy live!

NOpe

Posted at 10:10 AM on August 5, 2013

He did NOT cheated on her !! believe me i know ! Think about it, no proves, no pictures were he would be cheated on her, so NO. C’mon paparazzis follow harry EVERYWHERE, so where’s the pictures of that?! Taylor is stupid and is saying this kind of rumors, believe me i know. the end good bye xoxo

Trixie

Posted at 11:18 PM on August 2, 2013

I like them both….but I am really sure that Harry cheated on her…he did that without telling Taylor..it’s just like he is hiding things from her..so I agree…even tough I’m a directioner….and even I’m a fan of Taylor…yes I think he cheated…

Katie

Posted at 9:37 PM on July 26, 2013

LOL nice job on dissing Harry Styles in the Grammy Awards! :D

Christina

Posted at 2:21 PM on July 22, 2013

Oh come on. He is a player, everyone knows that…she knew what she got herself into when she started a relationship with him so it is kinda pathetic to whine like a 13 y.o teenager when you are a grown up woman of 23! Plus, she should be used by know to broken hearts, no?

maddy

Posted at 8:58 PM on July 31, 2013

Oh be quiet. Taylor was right to break it. So get over it.

iamabusher

Posted at 6:32 AM on July 5, 2013

I HATE HER!!! she’s a flirt. MORE THAN A FLIRT!!

iamabusher

Posted at 6:17 AM on July 5, 2013

I HATE HER!!! she’s a flirt!!! MORE THAN A FLIRT!!!!

iamabusher

Posted at 6:16 AM on July 5, 2013

I HATE HER!!! she’s a flirt. Don’t deserve!

Main Loly BaRce Love

Posted at 3:38 AM on May 29, 2013

just he such cheater

maddy

Posted at 9:01 PM on July 31, 2013

I agree! AMEN!

Jiji

Posted at 7:32 AM on May 18, 2013

Liaaaar she’s a biiiiiiiig liar i hate her she’s a whor :@

Razan aboulezz

Posted at 1:09 PM on July 1, 2013

harry would never cheat i love him and i know him from the inside and i know his personality

maddy

Posted at 9:02 PM on July 31, 2013

Takes a whore to know a whore.

maddy

Posted at 9:03 PM on July 31, 2013

Oops wrong thing it was meant for a txt. I am so confused bur still shes not a whore

#VoteTayAtBillboards (@williampontoh13)

Posted at 10:35 AM on May 3, 2013

so i’m a swiftie and i’m not believe in this thing. bc maybe media just lying this news so they could get more views (money). and media maybe want us (directioners and swifties) to have another fanwar again. i know taylor because i’m a swiftie. she wouldn’t tell anyone about her secret to anybody that she didn’t close with. she only tell her secret with her bestfriend, like selena. so don’t believe the media on stop hating people. just try to respect them as an artist. *sorry if i have bad english* :)

Posted at 4:09 AM on August 15, 2013

i;m a directioner and i beieve that harry never cheated on a girl before but your talk is maybe right i dont know taylor but u are so maybe its the media ;)

Amauria

Posted at 7:49 PM on April 3, 2013

Harry should tell her why he broke up with her or Taylor should why and give is reasons

Lena

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 28, 2013

Whore:
Noun
a prostitute or promiscuous woman: often a term of abuse.

That’s the meaning of ‘Whore’. A protistute. Is Taylor that? No?

Exactly. So before you go around judging someone make sure you know what you’re talking about, unless you’ll look really dumb.

hailey

Posted at 10:14 AM on March 25, 2013

:|] ( ‘)> <3 from jada to harry

marielle

Posted at 12:01 PM on June 8, 2013

we have no rights to be part of their problems! -im a fan of harry! i know that he cant do that for a girl>. especially,taylor. because harry loves taylor! and harry is a respectful person!

marielle

Posted at 12:04 PM on June 8, 2013

just let them give some space and privacy!