Selena Gomez Shows Off 4 Sexy, Retro Looks For New Music Video

Tue, March 5, 2013 11:03am EDT by 8 Comments
Selena Gomez New Music Video Outfits
FameFlynet

selenagomezFAN

Posted at 10:30 AM on March 6, 2013

woow i cant wait for new music video!!!

suraj singhani

Posted at 7:30 AM on March 6, 2013

wow wats wrong with selena now a days she was not like dis before wow man she has changed something wrong is happeneing since selena has broke up with justin she is becoming more hot and sexy as she can hmmmm looks like a mystery case now

Selenator number 1!!!

Posted at 5:55 PM on March 5, 2013

Ur kidding right? She’s the prettiest celeb out there! If u go and say she has no shape, ur wrong. U don’t have to be like Nicki Minaj to be curvy, and she’s got an amazing figure. She looks beautiful in all of these pics.

also I just hav to say this…
I love her so much, I’m her biggest fan. BUT I’m not gonna lie, I don’t see the big obsession with all these Disney stars…they all have one major goal by the time they turn 18: To become “older” which is just basically a nice way of becoming a slut in movie roles. It’s a common pattern and I don’t particularly like it, but I respect it. And Selena has found a way to do it so that she only changes her movie roles, not her own personality. And she still appreciates all of her fans…the young and the teens and the adults. She never forgot about any of them…and I can understand her wanting to branch out a little bit and move on from Disney. But I just want u to know Selena that u r gorgeous and I support u in everything and u did this transition in ur life so much better than Miley did and ur an amazing person with a beautiful family. xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS YA STALKER

Posted at 5:54 PM on March 5, 2013

OMG SHE LOOOKS SEXYYYYY!!!!!!!

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 11:54 AM on March 5, 2013

well selena, your high school period is history!!

KAILUA

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 5, 2013

I AGREE. SHES NOT SEXY AT ALL OR PRETTY. SHES JUST HER. I DO LOVE HER SHOES, THE SHOES ARE HOT AND GORGEOUS SO AR THE PURSES. SHES JUST A PLUS.

BlackPurple

Posted at 11:09 AM on March 5, 2013

She is not sexy at all, i dont think you guys at Hollywoodlife.com knows what “Sexy” means, I dont think you guys have seen her without make-up, or when she’s hanging with som friends in the city, shame on you!

india

Posted at 5:22 PM on March 7, 2013

ur jst jealous why u gt to hate shes pretty to some of us and we all got our opinions so chill.us u rock selena do ur thing!