Chris Harrison: Sean Lowe & Desiree Hartsock Still Have A ‘Spark’

Tue, March 5, 2013 12:09pm EST by 6 Comments
Sean Lowe and Desiree Hartsock
Courtesy ABC, FameFlyNet

genesis

Posted at 12:12 AM on March 12, 2013

I wish he would have proposed Lindsay, she is such a nice person. But i wish them luck Sean and Catherine

allison

Posted at 12:07 AM on March 8, 2013

Sean had no hesitation when he said he made the best decision for him & Des on WTA. How does that translate to sparks? Personally I prefer Lesley M. to be the next bachelorette, or even more amazing Catherine if Sean picks Lindsay. Desiree, she seems sweet but she’s kinda boring.

KC

Posted at 12:31 AM on March 11, 2013

I like Lesley, but she’s not ready to be the bachelorette. She’s afraid of commitment. I could see it in her eyes during the episode where she was eliminated. Either that or she just realized she wasn’t really in love with Sean.

Sam

Posted at 2:19 AM on March 7, 2013

I’m so tired of reading about the titless wonder Desire Hardcock

Anonymous

Posted at 7:35 PM on March 5, 2013

Hahahaha!’ I can’t figure out that this woman will be the next bachelorette . She seemed have no personality to me lol. Hahahah. Obviously Chris Harrison is a damn fanatic with this woman . I am sorry but we need someone to give us a good fit for being a bachelorette .Something exciting lol. This persons seemed so proper and no uniqueness to her . Yeah she is a very nice person and okay for tv but I don’t see much personality on her. Oh well who am I to judge her lol. Congrats for landing the new bachelorette .

Anon

Posted at 5:07 PM on March 5, 2013

Of course he going to say that hes buttering her up so people talk about her for the next season but she so damn boring, She is cute and sweet but that’s like almost every chick.