Kristen Stewart: ‘It’s OK To Make Mistakes,’ Says Mom Jules Stewart

Tue, March 5, 2013 7:11am EDT by 208 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Relationship
Pacific Coast News, FameFlynet

Posted at 10:52 PM on March 6, 2013

Judging a person does not define who THEY are,It defines whoYOU are.What did Kristen Stewart ever do to you? Shame on you for bullying! REMEMBER ME?

My name is Gossip.

I have no respect for Justice.

I maim without killing.

I break hearts and ruin lives.

I am cunning and malicious and gather
strength with age.

The more I am quoted, the more I am believed.

I flourish at every level of society.

My victims are helpless.

They cannot protect themselves against me because I have no name and no face.

To track me down is impossible.
The harder you try, the more elusive I become.

I am nobody’s friend.

Once I tarnish a reputation, it is never quite the same.

I topple governments and wreck marriages.

I ruin careers, cause sleepless nights, heartache and indigestion.

I spawn suspicion and generate grief.

I make innocent people cry in their pillows.

Even my name hisses.

I am called Gossip.

Office gossip.

Shop gossip.

Neighborhood gossip.

Church gossip.

I make headlines and headaches.

Before you repeat a story, ask yourself,

Is it true?

Is it fair?

Is it necessary?

If not, SHUT UP!

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 6, 2013

YOU KNOW THIS STORY IS A LIE

Posted at 5:30 PM on March 6, 2013

Sandra stop this crap. please!!

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 3:23 PM on March 6, 2013

I AM ON NO ONES TEAM . I AM NOT PLAYING ANY ONE GAME. BUY I AM ASKING ALL FAIRNESS MINE PEOPLE O LISTING . I DO WANT TO HELP A YOUNG GIRL THAT WOULD NOT ASK ANY ONE FOR HELP. BUT OF THESE YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT THEY ARE DOING, I AM ONLY ASKING YOU TO LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE YOUTUBE FOUND, YOUTUBE CAME SUSPICIOUS OF THE PHOTOS AND FOUND THEM BE PHOTOSHOP , THEY WENT TO THE LOCATION OF THE SO CALL AFFAIR , AND SAID THAT IT WAS NOT A PARK AS THE PAPARAZZI SAY IT WAS, IT WAS A HILL SIDE STREET., A STREET WITH A HILL ON ONE SIDE,FOR A PAPARAZZI TO TAKE ANY HE WOULD HAVE TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE OF THE STREET AFTER YOUTUBE FOUND THE LOCATION THEY MAKE THESE TWO VIDEOS ONE TO SHOW WERE KRISTEN STEWART WAS THAT DAY JULY 17 2012, IT IS ALL ALWAY FOLLOW BY A PAPARAZZI AND HE TOOK PICTURES THE VIDEO IS [ ROBSTEN UNBROKEN EVIDENCE [ THE OTHER FROM THE LOCATION OF THE SO CALL AFFAIR YOUTUBE WILL NOT PUT THEIR NEST OUT FOR KRISTEN STEWART WITH OUT PROVEN [ LIBERTY DID IT // AN INSIDER TOLD

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 5:32 PM on March 6, 2013

I HAVE MADE SOME MISTAKE ABOVE IN MY COMMENT, BUT I HOPE YOU CAN MAKE IT OUT IF THEY DON`T LIKE WHAT YOU ARE TYPING THEY ERASE YOUR COMMENT THIS IS MY THIRD TIME FOR THIS ONE , I WISH EVERY ONE WILL LOOK . IT IS BAD YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT KRISTEN MOTHER , THESE PEOPLE ARE DISCUSSION . BUT YOU KNOW SOME THING HL IS BRING OUT THE UGLY IN SOME . PLEASE HELP TO END THIS

nonbert

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 6, 2013

Kristen move on. She was missing something in that relationship or else she would not have gone and look for it with someone else. Go be happy lot of man out there.

Really

Posted at 1:52 PM on March 6, 2013

@Wanda – Sorry but women/men have the right to move on from a cheating spouse. Rob and Kristen have not children or financial obligation so there’s nothing keeping them together. Sorry but LOVE is over rated and I’ve been there done that many times. If Kristen truly LOVED Rob than why did she cheat, lie, and betrayed the one she LOVED. Please explain why someone you LOVE can cheat and undermind you like Kristen did?

Wanda

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 6, 2013

@Really. Of course anyone has the right to move on from anybody. All I’m saying is when you TRULY! love someone, you try to get to the root of the problem before moving on. Seems like you’ve been hurt before.
Kristen was caught making out with Rupert, far as I know she didn’t lie when caught. She came clean apologized and apparently that was enough for Rob at the moment. Why would he walk away without knowing why she chose to make out with Rupert when she was his girlfriend?
Maybe Kristen has a sex addiction. Kristen coud’ve been testing the waters. Maybe she doesn’t TRULY! love Rob like he TRULY! loves her.
Maybe it takes a crisis to bring a couple closer together, who the hell knows.
I TRULY! love my husband but if he cheated on me and I found out about it, like Liberty I wouldn’t just grab our two kids we made together and run away.
We would go to counseling and find out what the problem is and even though I TRULY! love him I would base my decision on what we find out in counseling.
It would depend on the why, who when,where how many times.
Was there sex involved? and how frequently?
Add up all the info because I TRULY love him. Once I have all my info I would figure out if I could move on with him. Then, and only then would I make a decision to leave.
I would never just say goodbye without putting all my info together and making a conscious decision to leave or work on the marriage.
Only Kristen can answer the question of why she did what she did and she’s not talking.
We can only guess what was going on between K/R behind closed doors, before she stepped out on him. I for one won’t be losing any sleep over it though.
I have lots of friends that have gone through a variety of scandals over the years. Some have left the man/woman and some are still together. Cheating happens every single day in our society, but just because K/R are celebrities, they don’t get to privately work it out. That is so sad to me.
Whatever happens with them, they’re rich good looking young people with a lot more living to do.

Posted at 5:29 PM on March 6, 2013

Look at all my posts, she never cheated on Robert! Just go look at my posts and see for yourself all the evidence, its all there!!

Really

Posted at 6:15 PM on March 6, 2013

@Wanda – Please keep your posting short because reading this long novel is depressing. If you read some of the other post and articulate them, you can see that they think the cheating scandal was FAKE so why did Kristen actually apologize? Especially if it never happened according to them. Please explain why your message of forgiveness is different from the message that it never happened? Which is the right message? Kristen cheated or Kristen didn’t cheat?

Wanda

Posted at 10:16 PM on March 6, 2013

@Really if you think it’s to long don’t read it!
I don’t care what the other posts said about the scandal. Everyone has their own opinion, just like you and I. At the end of the day it all boils down to K/R and L/R. and the rest of the people involved.
I don’t know if she cheated or not, I don’t personally know those involved.
I said IF! she did,dahdahdahdah.
IF! she didn’t,dahdahdahdahdah.
Got it now!?

Posted at 12:46 AM on March 8, 2013

how do you know she cheated? were you there? Anyone that looks at those fake pictures can see just that, they are so poorly photo shopped I’ve seen better manips on my TL

Kayy

Posted at 4:30 AM on March 8, 2013

If the pics were fake nena then y did kristen herself make a public apology? I do get wot u mean tho it was all a lil fishy. Y do it in public n LA of all places when u kno the paps r everywhere and how did u not see the photographer? The pics r most def not fake n there is only 2 explanations. 1. She did cheat n wasn’t thinking at the time or 2. It was a public stunt. But I think it was the first if I’m honest. She’s only young n only human n will make mistakes just as her mum said. Just wish the tabloids would give her a break.
Don’t get me wrong tho I’m a kristen fan and I myself would of questioned those pics if she didn’t panic n make that statement

niteroper1943

Posted at 1:16 PM on March 6, 2013

While it is ok to teach your kids that it is ok to make mistakes and learn from them,Did Kristen’s mom mean that it is ok to destroy a family and hurt the kids,and call it a mistake?If that’s what she meant,she is the “Mother of the Year”.

Posted at 2:19 PM on March 6, 2013

Jules did not say any of this people! Look at the interview she was NOT talking about Kristen or anything specific!!! Go look at the interview before you rip more innocent people to shreds!! Kristen did not cheat go look at the evidence justiceforkristen.wordpress.com!! Go do some research and look at evidence! Do you see evidence here or someone taking someone else’s interview and twisting Jules words around to meet her story! Sandra knows the truth call her out on it!!! Don’t believe tabloids! They don’t have to tell the truth ever!! Go look at real evidence done by someone who is not being paid but did it because he is a lawyer and sees the injustice!

compactcheese

Posted at 11:53 AM on March 6, 2013

what I’m asking is everybody upset with Kristen because she cheated or because it was Robert Pattinson .I think that she made a mistake but this is now and the fan should let it go because if Robert Pattinson pick Kristen Stewart as his Girlfriend than hes Friends and Family should let it bee because its his life to live not there and if they don’t make it I hope that they can still be Friend because they was friend first .

Seriously blown out of scale.

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 6, 2013

Bullying for the girl crossed the line, really. It is incredible what Kristen has to endure in his 22 year. I will always support her. I love you, Krist.

ashley

Posted at 9:19 AM on March 6, 2013

Kristen takes after her mom , has very few grey cells !!Both of them seem to be fake drama queens

d.harris

Posted at 8:25 AM on March 6, 2013

@compactcheece.i think robert pattinson is one of those lovliest guys that have ever walked this planet.i mean in reality what man will like to stand an inch to someone who just not cheated on him but publicly.i mean total humiliation.and yet he was able to do that without even be given a chance to sayactually out how he feels and see himself talked about like the bad guy rather than the victim.i guess that is what is hardening peoples repulsion and sadness to all of these.and even as i think that he robert did quite fine in all of these ,but am also begining to think——-what the hell is he doing hanging on in all these mess.a wiser way should have been to move on and live to fight another day ,even if it is with kristen at the end of the day ,but first move on and be able to refresh his sanity and kristen also.

Wanda

Posted at 10:34 AM on March 6, 2013

@d.harris. You can’t help who you love! You just can’t fall out of love with someone , even if they did cheat on you.
Kristen made out with Rupert, Rob forgave her. That doesn’t make him weak or a sucker, it just means he really truly loves her and wants to work it out.
I’m sure she is on her last chance with him if she even thinks about cheating again. She’s human people, imperfect just like the rest of society.Just because of the job she has we shouldn’t put her up on some damn pedestal that we know is impossible for ANYBODY! to stay on.
Rob did stay away from Kristen for weeks before speaking with her again. I’m sure their friends they share had a lot to do with that.
I know they gave her an ear full. What group of friends wouldn’t?
Kristen will never cheat again, even if she and Rob split for good. She has learned a hard lesson, and doesn’t want to go that route again I’m sure.

Really

Posted at 11:13 AM on March 6, 2013

@Wanda – That’s a weak argument from a women. Women are in control at all times and we don’t need anyone deciding when we fall in and out of love. I thought we got past those “good old days” of weak minded women. When a man cheats, my mind is made up and I’m moving on. How do you know she won’t cheat again with someone else? Why would Rob want to revisit or be with someone that has already cheated on him. I hope he moves on with someone that really cares about his wellbeing.

Wanda

Posted at 11:46 AM on March 6, 2013

@Really. That comment right there you made proves you have never TRULY! been in love.
If you have ever truly been in love you could never just say I’m out of there, when the person you claim to love cheats on you for the first time.Relationships take WORK! it’s not easy even if there is no cheating going on.
Weak is a woman obviously, YOU! who runs at the first sign of trouble.That is not love.
Liberty who I believe is a very strong woman, tried to find out the why before she said I’m outta here. Which is what a strong woman that is TRULY! in love with a man does.
The same goes for Rob he didn’t just bail at the first sign of trouble. Sure he needed some space for a minute, which is understandable.I believe he TRULY! loves Kristen, which is why he decided to forgive but no forget!
He doesn’t know if she’ll do it again, but now he has a plan I’m sure.
Who knows it might not work out between them but that doesn’t make him weak knowing that being TRULY! in love with her, he gave her another chance.
People that are TRULY! in love can’t just say I’m outta here, without trying to find out the reason for the cheating, and it may have nothing to do with the person being cheated on. I know this from experience(And from watching Oprah)
@Really, when you are TRULY in love with someone< believe me when I say you could never just walk away, that quickly.

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 6, 2013

Hey look at my posts please

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 8, 2013

she never cheated,! Go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com for actual evidence of this. How do you know that R stayed away for weeks and how do you know that her friends gave her an ear full? Her friends know the truth, its all in those fake pictures, how does K have on red nail polish in 1 pic but blue in the others, why does she have on different rings in some pics, why does she have on 1 bracelet in some pics but 2 in others, why does she have on a different shirt in 1 picture, why is she holding R’s hat in some pics but its not in others, and why carry a hat and not wear it if you dont want to be seen? Many more inconsistencies spelled out at the site above. just go look! Please

d.harris

Posted at 8:09 AM on March 6, 2013

since when is hurting someone else and destroying their happiness became the absolute way of letting our kids learn about life.if it continues like that then soon we will be fighting each other on the street b/c no one is safe when it comes to love and family.certain mistakes are rather not being made.she sucked up someones happiness now ,she wants to retain her own.well think about it.put yourself in that possition .and again ,there are way too many more successful actreses than kristen,they all one way or the other have made mistakes in life,everyone does but,they do not wash their underwear in public ,so what do you want people to do.fall on our feet and worship her like hl who forgot that young ones come on here and do things in aways that seems as if they are telling them is right to cheat,while they all have their lives intact.i wonder where we are heading to as a society.

Posted at 11:15 AM on March 6, 2013

THIS IS WHAT MAKES ME SO MAD PEOPLE JULES DID NIT SAY THAT AT SLL !THIS IS WAS SANDRA SAID, THIS IS WHAT SHE WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE JULES MEANT! DAMN IT PEOPLE WHY DI YOU BELIEVE TABLOIDS THAT OFFER NO PROOF OF WHAT THEY SAY? IS THERE ANY PROOF IN THIS ARTICLE THAT JULES MEANT THAT AHE RHINKS CHEATING IS OK?NO GOLOOK AT THE INTERVIEW AND SEE! ALL TABLOIDS DO IS TWIST PEOPLE’S WORDS AROUND! DONT TAKE MY WORD GO LOOK FOR YOURSELF! GO DO SOME RESEARCH ON THE SCANDAL. ITIS FAKE! IT KILLS ME THAT PEOPLE ARE SHOWN THE TRUTH BUT CHOOSE NOTTO BELIEVE!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE TABLOID WRITERS DO NOT KNOW ANYTHING . ALL THEIR STORIES ARE COPIED FROM EACH ORHER!!!

Toni

Posted at 8:02 AM on March 6, 2013

@JOYCE DEGALDO – Please, Please, Please stop using “you tube” as a source. People use “you tube’ to share videos, movie clips, TV clips and music videos. If you are getting your information just from “you tube” than you’re not actually getting any other resourceful information from anywhere else. Come on Joyce. What don’t you believe about the cheating scandal? Kristen confused to it but maybe you need written confirmation directly from Kristen and her PR team.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 2:15 PM on March 6, 2013

@TONI I HATE WHEN PEOPLE COME BACK AT ME WITH NO EVIDENCE CONFIRMATION, YOUTUBE IS ONLY THE HOLDER OF THE EVIDENCE,DID YOU KNOW ANY OTHER SITE THAT MAKE VIDEOS YOU DID NOT AT THE EVIDENCE ,I`M NOT PLAYING A TEAM GAME WITH YOU I AM ONLY ASKING FAIRNESS MINE PEOPLE TO SEE THE EVIDENCE YOUTUBE FOUND THAT SANDERS AND HIS WIFE WERE USING TO FRAME KRISTEN. ,

Toni

Posted at 2:24 PM on March 6, 2013

@Joyce Delgado – Please enlighten me. What would be there motive for setting Kristen up? Take me into your world.

Posted at 5:27 PM on March 6, 2013

well money is a big one! and prob the only reason this was done. Why are the pictures photo shopped so poorly that my 17 yo could see the errors in the pictures? Could be several reasons for that but not going to go into that here. Go to the site I have posted and see for your self. The pictures are fake or maybe you know of a logical reason why Kristens nail polish in one picture is red and the others blue, or why she has a hat in some but not others, why in only one picture does she have a different shirt on, why does she have on makeup in some but not all. why are there no reflections in the rearview mirror, why are the reflections in the car at the guardrail site not of the house but of nothing, why in the car back window is the reflection of the roof of the building but it goes up and down which to do that the car would have been lying on its side, why is there no eye contact between either of them or any acknowledgement of each other, half the time they look like they are alone, why are there no pics of R walking to the car, why is the rear tire of the car at the guardrail not on the ground, I have many more discrepencies so how do you explain these things?? There was no cheating!!!!! Just go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com site and see all the evidence its all there!!!

Posted at 1:00 AM on March 8, 2013

then go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com instead for actual evidence, actual research done step by step,

compactcheese

Posted at 7:47 AM on March 6, 2013

I think that people are mad at Kristen Stewart not because she cheated but she did it to Robert Pattinson. if it was anybody else they would be saying how that 44 year old man messing with that young girl ,people would be up in arms about Rupert Sande.I think it about time that everybody let all this go it is a New Year and with that come with New Troubles.I hope that Kristen Stewart stop taking all this stuff from Robert Pattinson and all his Fans and Family.Because i don’t think that Mr.Pattinson is a real man at all i think he is still a little boy who can;t stand up for his self ,and if I was Kristen Stewart i would stop letting new people down about and stop letting them make fun of me when they didn’t talk to me and know what i was feeling or even thinking. I would tell all of them to GO TO HELL

Toni

Posted at 8:18 AM on March 6, 2013

@campactcheese – Yeah, let’s blame Robert Pattinson, his family, the media etc. Why would Rob defend what Kristen did? What MAN would? He was right to let her take the entire media backlash from the cheating scandal because she caused it all. She put herself in that position so why would he sacrifice his career based on the decision she made. Kristen has her entire life ahead of her and she should stand up and walk away from Rob “the boy” as you say and move on to someone that is more worthy of her. Someone that is willing to put up with her crap. Oh yeah, someone like Rupert that also throw away his family to be with Kristen.

jane

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 6, 2013

@toni—–very well said !!!!!

Nardocchio1

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 6, 2013

@Toni !!! I Hate to Admit It But , Your Comment is Pretty Much Reality !!! The Bottom line Is Kristen Is too immature … Yessss I Believe Rob Needs Someone Who Is True to Him !!!!! If Robert Doesn’t Pickup Where They Left Off , I would Feel Very Sad For kristen Since , She Would Have Lost The Best Thing In Her Life !!!!!

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 2:26 AM on March 7, 2013

@TONI I DON`T ANY TIME FOR THIS IF YOU DON`T TO LOOK AT THE VIDEO HERE ONE VIDEO WHEN IN AUSTRALIA 10-22-2012 [TODAY SHOW AUSTRALIA WITH ROBERT PATTINSON ] ROBERT SAY SOME THING

++++++++

Posted at 6:47 AM on March 6, 2013

@Loui – this is not a private matter because Kristen put her business in the street and if she wanted to keep it private than she could have went to a hotel/motel but she chose to meet Rupert in the streets. I didn’t bully anyone. The real problem is her fans refuse to accept their “pure” Kristen is who she is (a cheater). Keep politics out of this conversation. How do you know Rob has moved on from this cheating scandal? HL keeps Kristen in the news, not us. Talk about MENTAL BLOCK. Read the comments from Joyce Delgado.

Loui

Posted at 7:37 AM on March 6, 2013

@++++++++ You are still a BULLY with a MENTAL BLOCK Kristen did not put her private life out there for people like you to gossip, if you know the story you will know R phones her with an excuse and then he started with his nonsens, and please go to Youtube to view the fake Photos the entire story appeared during Sep 2012, you are behind with your facts aswel. JOYCE DELGADO is the only one on these sites that know everything, Thank goodness for Joyce Delgado she gives me hope

jane

Posted at 9:09 PM on March 6, 2013

@++++++++——joyce delgado giving people hope !!!! you are so right about kristen going public—-they both could have certainly gotten a primo suite in l.a.—but a mini-cooper ??? also one that is recognizable—-wonder what ever happened to that car???—her fans still view her as some sort of a victim in this mess—-i dont get it and this justicefor kristen site—-what a load of crap that is !!!! does this person who had this site have any sort of life to go thru all of that nonsense for NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ARMI SOLIVA

Posted at 1:51 AM on March 6, 2013

i know kristen can handle the situation well she’s responsible enough and so rob do….stay strong kstew!

margeta

Posted at 1:19 AM on March 6, 2013

to +++++ Who are you, moral police. do you live with them and know them personally, no, you are just clueless with the rest of the whole world…I wasn’t commentating on Kristen. Nor do I condemn cheating but unfortuately everyone is judging her for one mistake, whereas Sienna Miller has been caught cheating with a married man with four children, the actress is known to have affairs…. Just because she had a baby, is she innocent.? who knows….Leave her alone…

++++++++

Posted at 6:55 AM on March 6, 2013

@Margeta – The only clueless one is Kristen Stewart because she knew he was married and she went there anyway despite the fact had a wife and kids. Talk about clueless. No one knows there personal life but she exposed herself to the world so please blame Kristen and not the media. What we do know about Kristen, she’s dishonest, untrustworthy, and a sloppy cheater.

jane

Posted at 1:13 AM on March 6, 2013

this is for@ kay who apparently thinks i write things that arent true about her darling kristen—-kay—how about typing in michael and kristens name and like magic you will read that they started dating while they were filming “speak” —-SHE WAS 15 and he was 17 !!!—-and that is NOT a false story !!!!

Loui

Posted at 1:50 AM on March 6, 2013

Jane you write rubbish, because Kristen and Michael Angarano were tipycal teenagers, with the normal teen break-up, in fact if you know enough with a film that Michael made his team didn’t want Kristen to join him on the Red Carpet, and when she needed him to join her for her 1st Red Carpet appearance his team said he should let her brother accompany her, do your research in an unbiest way, don’t just use the pieces that suit you, to harm Kristen, Move On or see a professional to help you with your MENTAL BLOCK. BULLY

jane

Posted at 3:47 PM on March 6, 2013

i think this whole site writes RUBBISH !!!! i see you get you same info from all the other sites that write the same old garbage about them—-making things up as they go along—-so dont blame me===i just say what i read as do you——and name calling is so so childish—

kay

Posted at 4:17 AM on March 6, 2013

Dear Jane, You did not say they were dating at 15. You said she was living with Michael A at 15. That statement was utter bull. You were making it up.

jane

Posted at 1:07 AM on March 6, 2013

ENOUGH with the justiceforkristen!!!!!!!

must stop

Posted at 11:38 PM on March 5, 2013

Bullying at this young actress is incredible , rude and disgusting. It’s sad how people are added to the crucifixion of her …..

must stop

Posted at 11:36 PM on March 5, 2013

Bullying at this young actress is neuvěčitelný, rude and disgusting. It’s sad how people are added to the crucifixion of her …..

nicola

Posted at 11:25 PM on March 5, 2013

This is the new strategy by her team . Kristen is a cheater and she wreched a home . stop making fools of people

positive+++

Posted at 2:31 AM on March 6, 2013

@ nicola you are right Kristen Stewarts team is going full blast the sell as many blu-rays and dvd’s as possible Then it will all be over.

wanda

Posted at 4:41 AM on March 10, 2013

Why would her team even care? She already got her money from doing the movies.
Summit owns the rights to the Twilight franchise. They are the only ones making the money from the dvd sales.
Unless K/R are producers or it’s in their contract to recieve royalties from dvd sales, they are getting nothing else. It’s already over.

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 5:44 AM on March 6, 2013

@ THE SANDERS NICOLA I AM NOT PLAYING A GAME. I AM NOT OF ANY ONE TEAM. THAT IS CHILDISH. YOU ARE PLAYING YOUTUBE CAME SUSPICIOUS OF PHOTOS. THEY WENT TO THE LOCATION AND FOUND IT TO BE A STREET AND NOT A PARK AS THE PAPARAZZI SAID IT WAS . THE STREET WAS SANDERS STREET , A HILL TOP STREET WITH A HILL ON ONE SIDE, THE PAPARAZZI WOULD HAVE TO STAND IN MIDDLE OF THE STREET TO TAKE A PICTURES, IF YOU DO NOT GO TO SITE WHERE YOU CAN SEE THE VIDEOS YOU SHOULD STOP LYING ON KRISTEN THERE TWO, ONE THAT SHOW WHERE KRISTEN WAS AT THAT DAY JULY 17 A PAPARAZZI IS ALWAYS FOLLOWING HER [ ROBSTEN UNBROKEN EVIDENCE ] AND THE OTHER LOOK AT THE ONE AT BOTTOM OF THE PAGE THAT SAY 3 VIDEOS. IS WILL SHOW YOU WHO IT IS [ LIBERTY DID IT //AN INSIDER TOLD ]

Wanda

Posted at 11:04 PM on March 5, 2013

I agree that kids need to fail to be able to handle what life throws at them. If a parent teaches only winning what do they think will happen to their child when he/she fails, and they will fail at some point.
When a person fails at something it hurts like hell. They have to learn it’s not the end of the world though.Most people when then go on to do something better or be a better person for it.
We all make mistakes, why do people expect celebrities to be perfect?
At the end of the day, they’re human and imperfect just like the rest of us.

Margaret

Posted at 1:35 AM on March 6, 2013

Dont forget Jules is an Ozzie listen carefull to the first Twi you will hear Kristen say MUM not MOM she calls her MUM MUM Jules was born and bread and lived here in Ozz till she was mid 20s when she met John they were both involved in making a film in the Gold Coast in Queensland Jules parents and family all still live here on the Sunshine coast and FYI Ozzies bring up their kids different Jules will have brought Kristen up the way she was we nearly all do that Its an Ozzie trait to do and try anything and not be scared to fail give just it your best mind thats the way the British bring their kids up too its not just the winning its the taking part that counts
I would really like to know and understand why all you young women really hate her I dont get it

Posted at 1:55 AM on March 6, 2013

I agree, but the big point her is Jules was not even talking about Kristen in this interview, Her son is in the movie. I think alot of parents want kids to try things and if they succeed great and if not try again. BUT this article wants us to believe that one thing Jules wanted was for Kristen to do what ever she wanted and its ok to try anything. That is not what was said. There are places to find out more on this fake scandal if you look she did not cheat!

margeta

Posted at 9:42 PM on March 5, 2013

Hold on +++++ and sickhead-KS. don’t get ahead of yourself…..dont call them names….Yeah apparently If I was on set, I wouldn’t tell you because of confidentiality… No it didn’t happened…… Think what you like? obviously you are so bitter about it, as if it happened to you……..Also I am not fan, but I will be now? I do like Kristen and her mom, and whoever, have great respect for them. with what they do with their life…..They do alot for the Red cross, and other organisation for LA…..Where ever you get your story from, are whole lot of bullsh’t… you can’t see the truth if it hits you in the eyeballs…. Yeah Kristen may have done wrong, and She didn’t sleep with the idiot….no matter how many times she have said it.. and no one gives a sh’t about the truth…..Contrary to what people come up with??? or made up…..It may be your opinion, but I don’t have take your sh’t. How Jules and John Stewart brings up their children, is none of your damn business….. Even my twin sister totally agrees with me, you don’t come to my part of the world to tell my parents how to raise her children.. Whoever says that they are looking for attention…. Get real, When you become a Star, the. media are always around, whether they are a positive or negative experience. Unfortuately , there are sharks who will do anything for the money – whether it is a million dollar photo of their private life or make up a rumour to spread whatever crap they come up with….. So I suggest that you get a life and be more concern about your own……

++++++++

Posted at 10:05 PM on March 5, 2013

@margeta – Stop writing a commentary on Kristen Stewart because she exposed herself to this media scrutiny. You can sum your novel in a few words. No one is bitter, jealous, or envious of Kristen Stewart. The truth was spilled out in the media so it’s her fans that won’t accept the truth. She called it a “momentary indiscretion”. Great PR move to clean up the cheating scandal and she alone did this to her own career and not to mention the people that she destroyed in her path of destruction. We have lives and if we chose to comment than deal with it. You also came here to make your point.

Margaret

Posted at 1:18 AM on March 6, 2013

Marg so youve never made a mistake I take it and OK it was a dozzie BUT she didnt force him shes not exactly an agrade seductress as all and sundry on here keep saying she is one day a whire the next gay the next scruffy looks more like a boy make you bloody mind up for god sake.
Brad Pitt and Jolie they commited adultery he left his wife to be with her she too took a lot of negative press but nothing like the amount this 22 year old is getting. So if you made one mistake Mags in work you should never be able to work again then is that whatn your saying and you should be hated and talekd about you shouldnt be aloowed out of the house till your town decideds youd paid enough and who decideds that seems to me you lot are
The epitamy Of the Salem Witches grow the f up little girls like you bet your the school bullies
Bet your plain spotty fat ugly smelly not nice is it and I dont know you either yaboo sucks!

Loui

Posted at 2:04 AM on March 6, 2013

++++++++Your point is loaded with hate about another persons private business, the first amendment doesn’t give you the right to MEDDLE AND BULLY AND BREAK DOWN people, why in heavens name are you still stuck in 2012, move on Kristen and Rob has, if you have a MENTAL BLOCK ABOUT SOMEONE ELSE’S BUSSINESS get help, this belongs to the past

Joyce Delgado

Posted at 2:18 AM on March 6, 2013

@++++++++ YOU ARE THE CHEAT AND THE LIAR, BECAUSE YOU DO NOT WANT TO GO TO THE WEBSITE WHERE YOU ARE TOLD WHERE THE TRUE IS, YOU JUST WANT TO STAY ON THIS SITE AND WRITE,THE TRUE HAVE BEING OUT FOR A LONG TIME, AND YOU HAVE NEVER WENT TO LOOK AT IT, YOUTUBE HAVE NO REASON TO LIE FOR KRISTEN STEWART TO GO TO THE LOCATION OF SO CALL AFFAIR, THAT WAS NOT A PARK.BUT A STREET THAT HE WOULD HAVE TO STAND IN THE MIDDLE STREET TO TAKE A PICTURED OF ANY THING. THE STREET WAS THE SAME STREET THAT RUPERT SANDERS LIVE, A HILL SIDE STREET THAT HAVE A HILL ON ONE SIDE YOUTUBE HAVE MAKE TWO VIDEOS, ONE IS TO SHOW WHERE KRISTEN STEWART WAS THAT DAY OD JULY 17 , BECAUSE A PAPARAZZI WAS FOLLOWING VERY DAY AND THIS IS THE NAME OF THAT VIDEO [ROBSTEN UNBROKEN EVIDENCE ],,THEY ALL SO MAKE A VIDEO FOR WHAT THEY FOUND AT THE AFFAIR SITE [LIBERTY DID IT //AN INSIDER TOLD ] ALL OF THIS IS ON YOUTUBE, LET SEE IF YOU WILL GO AND LOOK AND STOP THIS , BECAUSE THIS GIRL HAVE DONE ANY THING TO YOU .

Posted at 2:45 AM on March 6, 2013

you are so right!! But we cant argue with people who choose not to know the truth because they are lazy thats their fault

positive+++

Posted at 2:34 AM on March 6, 2013

@++++++++ RIGHT ON!

Posted at 10:15 PM on March 5, 2013

Thank you! The quote of course is taken out of context of course Jules was not saying anything like this!! Go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com site for the truth!! Spread the word

---------

Posted at 10:26 PM on March 5, 2013

@Nena / Another none believer that the cheating scandal didn’t happen. So we should go to a webb stie that is designated to Kristen Stewart for the truth. Kristen’s PR team must be the biggest liers on the planet. They just keep lying on Kristen and screwing with the media.

Posted at 10:42 PM on March 5, 2013

Maybe before you talk you should actually read the interview that was given! Kristen’s name was not mentioned at all!! Also the site I posted SHOWS ACTUAL EVIDENCE ACTUAL EVIDENCE AS IN RESEARCH AND YOU CAN SEE THE RESULTS YOURSELF! BUT HEY IF YOU WANT TO BELIEVE GARBAGE THAT’S YOUR RIGHT. GO READ THE ACTUAL INTERVIEW AND THEN GO TO A SITE THAT ACTUALLY DOES RESEARCH YOU KNOW WHAT THAT IS ACTUALLY DOING SOME WORK NOT LOOKING AT AN INNOCENT INTERVIEW ABOUT JULES NEW MOVIE WHERE HER SON IS IN IT! ROBERT SAID NOT TO READ TABLOIDS OR BELIEVE THEM BECAUSE THEY MAKE YOU STUPID! So you choose I really couldn’t care less, believe this crap if you want

Alejandrina

Posted at 9:41 PM on March 5, 2013

That is sad. She destroyed a family.

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 5, 2013

Go to justiceforkristen.wordpress.com site Kristen did not ruin any family!! But for the record IF the scandal was true she is not the one with a family so why in gods name would you say she ruined a family? It takes 2 and he ruined his family not her!! But this is a moot point since it was all fake!

Loui

Posted at 2:14 AM on March 6, 2013

@Alejandrina: Kristen did not destroy a marriage Rupert Sanders and Liberty Ross destroyed a marriage, Liberty Ross sued Rupert for a divorce 3 times before Kristen even came on the scene, how about that, and Liberty is always parading half naked or naked lying around on floors, she should nurture her children and go back to UK and stay off the streets, and YOU whatever your name is get a proper education