Rihanna’s Stunning Beauty At Clothing Line Launch — Get Her Look

Tue, March 5, 2013 1:04pm EDT by 24 Comments
Rihanna Lipstick River Island
Pacific Coast News

Camilla

Posted at 4:04 PM on March 16, 2013

Oh my goodness! Incredible article dude! Thank you so much,
However I am experiencing problems with your
RSS. I don’t know the reason why I am unable to join it. Is there anyone else having the same RSS issues? Anyone that knows the answer can you kindly respond? Thanks!!

RONNIE5

Posted at 10:43 AM on March 11, 2013

@RIRI HATERS CALLING RIRI A HOE DOESNT AFFECT HER LIFE BUT IT WILL AFFECT YOU HATERS LIFE AS YOU WILL GET YOUR KARMA BACK………..YOUR KARMA WILL NO DOUBT AFFECT YOUR FUTURE WITH CHILDREN AND CLOSE LOVE ONES….. KARMA TEACHES US THAT IT IS BAD TO HATE AND TO BRED IT ONTO OTHERS……KEEP HATING BECAUSE YOU WANT VISITS FROM KARMA………….WHAT GOES AROUND ALWAYS COME BACK AROUND…………..

bvire

Posted at 9:20 PM on March 10, 2013

Love ya! Rihanna and Chris, you look exceptionally devine, no that’s not the word Stunning! is the word QUEEN! bye! love you Riri!!!!!!

stephanie

Posted at 4:16 PM on March 6, 2013

Bvire are you a somebody? I guessed you’re a nobody also.Lol.

bvire

Posted at 9:00 PM on March 10, 2013

Stephanie? I was waiting on you! BAG-face! I know you for who you are -from the way you comment! No Brains! period! and why I say this? is the way you speak, so negative so are you happy in your life? i’ll answer for you? NO! so you need to get a life because you have none! im sure! of that? you Stephanie comment like a little kid with no Brains! Negative=evil Postive-good! Duh! Correct! yes! bye now!

moses

Posted at 3:58 PM on March 6, 2013

If she is stunning why are u talking 4 her,does she nt have a mouth.man!!!!wht a dumbo,an thy say I am weird

bvire

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 10, 2013

Moses, then why are You! huh! moses- the hoeses! you do not make since? Dumbo! She is Stunning you can’t stand the truth when you see it or look at it! it is what it is? correct? eye’s don’t fool you do they? no! well then she stunning! correct! why do I have explain this to you like a little child! Your Brain is not good! Correct?

bvire

Posted at 1:41 PM on March 6, 2013

kARRUECHE TRAN IS NO MATCH , WHEN IT COMES TO RIHANNA! EYES DON’T DECIEVE YOU? RIHANNA IS STUNNING!

bee

Posted at 4:14 AM on March 6, 2013

@Bvire you don’t know Riri either so stop it.you always on here get a life have sex go out instead of in front of your computer 24/7 trying to take up for Riri your sad

bvire

Posted at 1:45 PM on March 6, 2013

WELL BEE! the Stinker? you need a life dead beat! feel me! who are you? a nobody! Shut -up with you FUNNY NAME? I’m ALOUD to comment how I feel just like you? Go and smell or eat some crap! You dead beat fool! and get a Life! dumbo!

RONNIE5

Posted at 3:02 PM on March 6, 2013

ANOTHER KIKI…. How sad is you haters life!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bvire

Posted at 9:11 PM on March 10, 2013

Now Bee-the -pee-pee! How do you know that? correct! now,sweetheart I wish I could like you do! but I can’t I have a professional job? do you! I like talking to dummies when I can! I can take up for Rihanna if I chose to! just like you who ever you chose to take up for? i’am I correct ! I think so! Now you run along and get-a-life-okay! and while your at it Get a Life!!!!!! Okay! bye!

unyoker tyimez london

Posted at 2:48 AM on March 6, 2013

nice lipstick and does she have other color lipstick on her website River Island? does anyone know

hossna

Posted at 11:40 PM on March 5, 2013

i dont know chis brown stauts right!
but i love rihanna i know she will mistake in realationship with chris because he isnt good man,he keep away rihanna away from her best friends like katy perry.maybe chris is a good man.i dont know but wish the best for rihanna..

lov

Posted at 7:53 PM on March 5, 2013

Riri does everything without Chris where the hell he be at all the time???

bvire

Posted at 1:47 PM on March 6, 2013

he be? what do you mean? Duh! Huh! Lov?

bvire

Posted at 7:29 PM on March 5, 2013

Love Rihanna! and Chris go head Girl!! we love you!!

stephanie

Posted at 4:07 PM on March 5, 2013

We’re taking notes right now. Hmmm…”How to look like a whore”. #1…..

bvire

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 5, 2013

Stephanie, Your’e probably talking about Yourself? correct? The WHORE is You!! you don’t know her? just what you Read! BRAIN-HEAD-DUMBO WITH NO BRAINS!

personal

Posted at 7:54 AM on March 8, 2013

@bvire
I am sick and tired of you always dissing someone and calling them a nobody and a whote and such like. Who do you think you are? A nobody yourself. Everybody is entitled to say what they like. Do you know Rihanna either? Keep off the blogs and stop cursing people for someone you don’t know and who will probably not want to know you either. Go flush your head in a toilet bowl.

bvire

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 10, 2013

Personal! this for you! What are you going to do? let me answer that for you in a intelligent way! here -we-go! take Your-Face- and- Dip-in-some-CRAP- okay-and shut your Ugly mouth! Threre is nothing you can do about it? Correct! Then Keep-Moving! FOOL-now did you read me clearly! bye! Dumbo!

lol

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 5, 2013

take notes hoochie admirers and go tell ya`ll idol how a busines woman launches a clothingline…lol

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 5, 2013

take a hand granate & put him in your nose.

Come@ me

Posted at 5:45 PM on March 24, 2013

Hahaha @ bvrie man your a total psycho man! Have you not got anything better to do ahahaha ya DUMBO. Stick your head in the toilet fool!