Taylor Swift & Harry Styles: Is This The Photo That Broke Them Up?

Tue, March 5, 2013 5:20pm EDT by 61 Comments
Harry Styles Kissing
Courtesy Of Youtube/Twitter/Tumblr, FameFlynet

Anna

Posted at 8:28 PM on April 3, 2014

I ❤️ u

jen

Posted at 8:59 PM on March 6, 2014

Harry tried to get back with Taylor for months, but she wouldn’t get back together with him.

trina rupid

Posted at 9:48 PM on February 24, 2014

so it was the mystery girl ha? i wonder whos the mystery girl i’m in love with harry… but whos the mystery girl i think thats why her name is mystery girl

jen

Posted at 8:53 PM on March 6, 2014

That mystery girl was Taylor.

adrianna

Posted at 1:52 PM on January 6, 2014

Bug off Taylor your so annoying all you do is WHINE .like fine they dated then you dumped him.And the poor boy is like 5 years younger than her as well (dead wrong).like why you gotta say that stupid self sentered speech at vmas.so after a few minutes after I heared it I calmed down and was like ok then but like that’s not enough when one direction won an award or was giving the award to a celeb they said a little speech to their fans and Taylor Said shut the **** up like why you gotta do that for.
P.s.harrys like way younger than her and way maturer.unlike Taylor an immature person who’s like way older than him like seriously

Stacey

Posted at 11:11 PM on December 27, 2013

Wait, Taylor dump that fine looking Cutie here. And what kiss was she was watching from this guy name Harry Styles..

All, I see Harry hugging the girl. And another pic of him kissing Taylor thats it. Now, I did heard of One Direction and I’m no fan of theirs. But I will say This Harry Syles is one cute guy.

BabyGirl2

Posted at 11:03 PM on December 27, 2013

Taylor can’t keep a man obvious.

Which is why Harry done with her.. Because, she borning, Borning and borning to him. All she keeps on talking about was antiques and museumes arts, but nothing excitable to do adventure for fun for Harry. It’s always about her and what she wants to do recording to Harry. And she is a prude recording to Harry Styles also.

Harry “says when he first meant Taylor, She would act all sexual torch him at first. Then once she got what, she wanted from you. She gets borning and take the fun away and talks, talks and talks all day and bring up antiques borning stuffs. Which why he kiss another girl.

Heather

Posted at 12:46 PM on October 29, 2013

Ok 1.) cara and Harry were not kissing. 2.) That photo of Harry and emma shows nothing happening AND that was before Taylor and Harry ever got together. 3.) I’m pretty sure that the picture of them kissing is Taylor and Harry together bc everybody was freaking out because they kissed and that’s when all the psycho Fangirls were sending death threats to Taylor because they kissed .

Xo

Posted at 12:09 AM on September 1, 2013

Whatever. It’s good Haylor has broken up anyway.

Sexylady!:)

Posted at 7:02 PM on August 29, 2013

I love harry, i just cant believe this! ….:(

Sarah

Posted at 12:21 PM on July 17, 2013

Yes I think he cheated. Have you seen the pictures? I trust taylor and her instincts. I think most people will agree with me. Taylor has way for fans than Harry aka one direction

Angel2x

Posted at 10:51 PM on December 27, 2013

I don’t think so Hon.

One Direction has way more fans, then Taylor Swift. She just a Country Pop Singer.
One Direction are Pop/Rock Singers Group.

Not only 1D has fans in USA, but Brit-Fans to in Untied Kingdom. And Last, I check One Direction beat Taylor Swift in VMA Awards 2013 for The Best Album of The Year 2013 and JT to.

Which is kinda hard to believe, because I’m A huge fan of JT music.
And abit of a fan of 1D to. But ‘m more a fan of JT. And the only reason, Why Taylor won that last award as (The Artist Of Year 2013). Because, One Direction was not in that catolog last video line Up at the end with Taylor other wise they would have won that to as well.

emily alexia

Posted at 7:06 AM on May 31, 2013

I they should back together.. theyre really matchh

p

Posted at 2:48 PM on May 13, 2013

tutees , i know right, shutup and good! they broke up so what?!

Fan of both

Posted at 10:52 AM on March 29, 2013

Ok I’m a fan of both and I hate how there break up continues to be a war between the two fandoms. Both of them are talented singers and that’s the truth. The only thin I’m hating against is hollywoodlife. Can’t you just stop gossiping about them I mean yes they broke up, but it’s done and over with.

marielle (one directioner)

Posted at 1:34 PM on June 8, 2013

just think,showbiz is like that,more controvercies, why you dare to enter a life in showbiz,if you cant face the controvercies? and,some pictures,lies! just forgive each other side! if god,can give us,another chance,why don’t we? we’re his creation! and we are not powerful like god! what is the important thing that harry and taylor must do? FORGIVE! i think, harry can do that because, he is a humble person! and i wish he can do that!

lulZ

Posted at 12:36 AM on July 19, 2013

HARRY IS HOT SO HE NEEDS TO DATE SOMEONE HIS OWN AGE!!!!!!!!:):):):):)