‘Once Upon A Time’ Spoilers: Snow’s Revenge, Peter Pan’s Arrival & More

Mon, March 4, 2013 12:53pm EDT by 18 Comments
Once Upon A Time Spoilers
Courtesy of ABC (3)

Mimi

Posted at 5:47 AM on September 18, 2013

Henry is Peter Pan. The kid doesn’t age, and Emma and Henry both don’t have fairy-tale person yet, don’t forget that. Emma is a little more special because she’s the curse breaker but truly, Henry is Peter Pan.

kaatje

Posted at 5:40 PM on May 15, 2013

Don’t want to spoile the fun… not Neal but Henry will become
Peter Pan… Since the shade is after him and not
Neal also known as Bealfire

Emma

Posted at 3:25 AM on June 30, 2013

Exactly, while i was watching the last episode i was thinking why the shaow wants to trap boys but then i relised of coarse! It needs a master for its shadow! Then when i saw henry’s image everything was falling into place.

Kouros

Posted at 3:25 AM on April 17, 2013

Ok so here are the reasons why Neal should be Peter Pan. 1 he knows hook he said it himself 2. He used to be a thief with Emma 3. He is a runaway kid just like all the lost boys 4 He went to another land with Fairy Dust because remember to go a land without magic a powerful curse was required 5. There is a picture floating online of him holding a sword. and 6 It would greatly explain his age because he isnt just supposed to be 50 he is supposed to be way older than than because he ran away when Gold turned into Rumplestilskin (Neal 10-12 years old), after this Rumple took the Seers power to see the future and after that he went after a young Cora and then Cora had Regina so at least a year or 2 later, then Regina grew up to be around 25 when she married the King (Neal around 40) which is when Snow White was about 10, and by the time snow ran away she was around 25 and then she met the prince and then they started the war against regina and then she had a Emma so around when she was 30 is when the curse begins (Neal at least around 60) after the curse begins the curse lasts for 28 years so now Neal should be at least 88 years old but he isn’t hes is roughly 35. On the other hand you have Hook that was around the age he is when Rumple got his power and Neal ran away which means he should be over a 100 but he isnt because he was also in Neverland. So yeah Neal should be Peter Pan and that would make Henry extra extra extra special. Oh also has anyone realized it was essentially Hooks actions when stealing Mila that set off this whole story. Or actually her own actions because if she wouldnt have A forced Rumple to go to war and B hooked up with Hook none of this story would be happening. P.s. also I dont know if anyone has thought about this but Peter Pan takes place in 1904 and is the only fairytale that is cemented in “real world” a.k.a. England where another story also takes place about 30 years earlier “Alice in Wonderland” so who knows but maybe Wendy wasn’t the first girl Peter took to another land.

Corin

Posted at 11:31 AM on April 4, 2013

I think Neal being Peter will be so cool. But I like that snow was the type that would believe in the power of good. I hate that she went to the dark side kinda. I always saw her as being Snow White innocent and true!!

Amanda Weis Zustra

Posted at 7:18 PM on March 28, 2013

As much as I can’t wait to see the last four episodes…I am dying to know if there is actually going to be a 3rd season. People say it has not officially be confirmed yet….I hope it will be confirmed soon though…I just can’t wait. Does anybody know if it has been confirmed fully yet? I heard the ratings were down which is just “boo hoo” because I love the show…I just don’t want to hear that the show is going to be canceled….

claire

Posted at 4:54 PM on March 25, 2013

Get rid of neals fiancee. Don’t lose anymore time with her. Have mr gold get rid of her

jen

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 17, 2013

In the movie “Hook”… The Lost Boys remain in Neverland and stay children except for Tootles and Peter!

liv

Posted at 12:19 AM on March 11, 2013

so belfire and peter pan are the same character .. thats interesting to think of.. plus when belfire went into another land from the pixie dust .. i thought that land was the real world and not neverland.. but who knows .. that will be intereting to see a another land coming into the story plot

Randy

Posted at 10:13 PM on March 10, 2013

What about the stranger who came into town? The one in the accident Do you think he could have any connections to Peter Pan storyline? Where is that guys storyline going to go?

Randy

Posted at 11:30 PM on March 10, 2013

I just thought of something else didn’t that stranger hit hook with his car? Any way he could be Peter?

christopher

Posted at 10:15 PM on March 5, 2013

im really glad that they are covering up the whole “neal is supposed to be like 50″ plothole. Im going to nerd out and say i hope somebody messes with dark magic and turns evil. i really want an epic finale/battle like last season.

Amanda Martin

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 15, 2013

Perhaps he’s not 50 years old because he suspended his age in Neverland for a while then went to the land where he met Emma….or maybe she’s the reason he decided to stray from Neverland….maybe she’s his Wendy…. I’m excited to see how it all wraps up this season.

Ksp

Posted at 9:00 AM on March 5, 2013

Hook is HOT

Toni

Posted at 10:01 PM on March 4, 2013

Love this show and I can not wait for more come. Hook is easy on the eyes. Please keep him on the show.

Lucy

Posted at 6:19 PM on March 4, 2013

I am really excited about the direction this show is taking, and I really love that they are introducing Neverland. It’s fitting that Neal and his father share a common enemy, and I can’t wait to see where their story is heading with my DISH Hopper. With my late work shift at DISH, I love that my DVR automatically records everything on the four major networks during primetime. I never have to worry about missing any episodes of shows I watch, which will really help with everything heading towards the story of Peter Pan.

Lance Pemberton

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 4, 2013

My theory is that the season finale will focus on Neal (as Peter Pan) and Captain Hook and the character that will be hinted at but not be revealed until season three will be Ariel. If you remember from Peter Pan, there happens to be a mermaid cover in Neverland. It could make an interesting tie-in. I don’t think the powers that would be would make Neal a lost boy and not Peter Pan, he’s clearly too important to be just a lost boy.

Judy

Posted at 8:39 AM on March 5, 2013

What does it matter ‘how important’ Neal’s character is in Neverland?Peter Pan is the one boy who NEVER grows up, but the lost boys alldid.