Kristen Stewart Attends Marcus Foster Concert: Missing Robert Pattinson?

Mon, March 4, 2013 9:14am EDT by 109 Comments
Kristen Stewart LA Show
GSI, FameFlyNet

ShiaKouYang

Posted at 10:31 PM on March 6, 2013

I think that they should going their own separately way for awhile, because it appears to be that Kristen has tries so much to keep their relationship and but Rob still not forgives for the mistakes that she made. Likes everyone said Kristen should move on, and forget about Rob. She should let him go. It does not matter how much she says she loves him. He will never believes her ever again.

?

Posted at 7:42 AM on March 6, 2013

Tamra is a PA to Katy, maybe she was there to help Kristen wipe her … maybe not there as a friend at all?

Eve

Posted at 6:55 AM on March 6, 2013

I love Kristen, she is in my heart! Admiration and respect is the translation of my feelings! Cheering for your happiness, KRISTEN, WE ARE WITH YOU!!

we love you Kristen

Posted at 11:41 PM on March 5, 2013

Bullying at this young actress is incredible , rude and disgusting. It’s sad how people are added to the crucifixion of her …..must stop.

Louise

Posted at 1:51 PM on March 5, 2013

Thank you Clara. You wrote exactly what I was always thinking. I will always be a fan of Rob’s and I look forward to watching his career. I never thought Kristen was very good in the role of Bella, but I loved the books so much, she was just ok. I think Edward was the most important role in the movie and they did cast the right actor for the Edward role. As the years go by, I can’t really say that Rob and Kristen are suited for each other. But, it is their lives and I hope they each have a nice life (but not together).

ShiaKouYang

Posted at 10:36 PM on March 6, 2013

too people are not perfect for each other at the ending are together. People make mistakes, we are human being. Beside they are not married couple, just bf and gf only..so what is the big deal if she makes mistake. We all make mistakes once in our life…. we just human being.

ShiaKouYang

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 6, 2013

if Rob really loves Kristen, he will forgives her. But I guess he does not loves her enough to forgives her. Kristen should just move on… there are a lot fishes in the ocean.

Sonia

Posted at 7:04 PM on March 9, 2013

I disagree. Kristen was perfect as Bella. Kristen and Robert had charisma and Twilight Saga proved that. All that played in the Twilight Saga movies were AWESOME, truly AWESOME!

Marbella

Posted at 10:54 AM on March 5, 2013

I’m laughing because some of you people talk about her as if you knew her since forever… i don’t know her of course, i just say that we are not GOD, we can`t judge people like that fellas!!!! and YES! SHE F………UP THE WHOLE THING!, and i’m sure she`s paying for that, but come on!!! so, i think we really need to wait until ROB arrives to L.A….