It’s no secret that Kourtney Kardashian and Scott Disick have had a bumpy relationship, but on March 3rd’s episode of ‘Kourtney & Kim Take Miami,’ Kim Kardashian decides to step in and let her sister know that their issues could be her fault.
Kim Kardashian isn’t only protective of her sisters, but also of her niece and nephew’s father Scott Disick. So on this week’s episode of Kourtney & Kim Take Miami, the momma-to-be told sister Kourtney Kardashian that she’d probably end up alone in the long run if she didn’t step up her love life with Scott.
“For me, I like doing stuff all together as a family,” Kourtney defended herself to Kim when she claimed that she never does anything one-on-one with Scott, always including their two children.
“He’s gonna cheat on you, and it’ll be your fault,” Kim responded. “You just don’t put in any effort. You’re going to like, lose him — no joke. You’re literally gonna end up, like, alone.”
Jeesh — now that’s tough love. That’s not the only juiciness on the episode this week! We even got to see Kim’s reaction when she found out her ex Reggie Bush is expecting a child!
Here’s ten more highlights from Kourtney & Kim Take Miami:
1. When Kim’s friend Karen told her that her ex-boyfriend Reggie Bush is expecting, we all held our breaths. Then she quickly said how happy she was for him, and followed that up with the fact that she believes that she will marry Kanye West one day.
2. Jonathan Cheban won’t say the year he was born while Kim is setting him up on a dating website.
3. Kim told off Kourtney and lets her know that Scott is going to look elsewhere for what she isn’t providing (ie. couple time).
4. Kourtney proved she’s a little romantic and planned a trip to Paris for her and Scott … with the kids.
5. Kim once again, put Jonathan in an awkward situation by setting him up on a lunch with his business partner and ex-best friend Simon Huck. Remember, when she set him up last week with lunch with Kourtney, after Kourt had slapped him?!
6. “I love you, but I hate you,” Simon told Jonathan over dinner in the most dramatic scene.
7. Kourtney told Scott he’s “kind of like a philosopher.”
8. Scott got dizzy on a carousel ride with the kids in France.
9. Mason and Kourtney signed a lock on the bridge in Paris to symbolize their love and threw the key in the water. Although she was heart broken when Scott didn’t show up, it was absolutely adorable that she signed the lock with her son.
10. Scott admitted that he didn’t realize Kourtney wanted to make it a romantic trip, and made it up to her with an adorable boat ride where he told her how much he loved her, and then brought her back to the bridge to make their own lock.
So, HollywoodLifers — what did you think of this week’s episode?
— Emily Longeretta
More Kardashian News: