Justin Bieber Vs. Selena Gomez — Their Biggest Revenge Disses

Posted at 3:17 PM on March 7, 2013

justin haven`t delete selena`s picture in instagram See in his twitter <3
I hope JELENA comes back together they are sooo cute together I LOVE THEM <3
JELENA <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

sumsy bakhita

Posted at 4:10 PM on March 6, 2013

rily?now ts dissin jus get back together your disses show how much u luv each other otherwise why remember the other person.JELENA.

kestrel

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 6, 2013

sheeeeeesh… when they were together i thought they made an adorable couple, but now justins just looking more and more pathetic while selena’s awesomer than ever. he should be realising by now its kinda time to grow up a little…

hwllo

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 6, 2013

I HATE JUSTIN, IM SELENAS BIGGEST FAN EVE, BUT I DONT LIKE SHE WAS DATING JUSTIN BIEBER, I THINK SHE MUST DATE ANOTHER BOY, LIKE ZAYN MALIK, OR OTHER HOT GUYS<3

selenagomezFAN

Posted at 10:38 AM on March 6, 2013

Rocky

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 5, 2013

They were my favorite celebrity couple.. I would love if they got back together <3

standingidlyby

Posted at 7:49 PM on March 4, 2013

@KAILUA, he treated her well but he cheated on her? Do you honestly not know that is a complete contradiction?

maya

Posted at 6:43 PM on March 4, 2013

i really hope they get back together there cute together

Ryan

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 3, 2013

Justin bieber is stupid!! Why does he grab boobz and things on the red carpet. Like dafaq

Maria Clara

Posted at 6:16 PM on March 3, 2013

happy happy selena e justim i love you uuu S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S2SS2S22S2S2S2S2S2S22S2S2S2S2S22S2S2S2S2S2S2S2S22S2S AMO VCS ILOVE YOU

HeMoansAubree

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 3, 2013

Its Their lifes, let them do wtf they want to do.’
they are still young, let their lifes move on dammit , gosh let them be normal.
Justin Ima belieber. Like forreal give him privacy
I stopped being selenas friend right after she kept hurting justin with all this demmonds & stuff.

Hailie

Posted at 3:01 PM on March 3, 2013

I love you Selena and I love you Justin! I really think y’all should get back together,seriously

Sarahcatherine

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 3, 2013

I think Taylor should get back with her boyfriend but then again I think not. I really want Selena to get back with Justin though because they look so cute together and I love both of them

KAILUA

Posted at 6:08 PM on March 3, 2013

I HIGHLY DOUBT THAT JUSTIN AND SELENA WOULD EVER GET BACK TOGETHER. THEY STILL LOVE EACH OTHER VERY MUCH AND ARE BEST FRIENDS. BUT THERE RS WAS COMPLICATED FROM WHAT I READ ON TWITTER. JUSTIN WAS A GOOD BOYFRIEND AND HE TREATED HER WELL. BUT HE CHEATED ON HER.

jaywow

Posted at 1:11 PM on March 3, 2013

Its not healthy for justin

HeMoansAubree

Posted at 3:51 PM on March 3, 2013

Thank You Someone is agreeing with me.’

it really isnt healthy for justin. seeing him in pain, because selena keeps breaking up with him.; naww boobooo ILost my respect for selena…

A

Posted at 11:46 PM on March 5, 2013

He broke up with her……

MaryDtn9

Posted at 1:05 PM on March 3, 2013

So much hate! So much anger! Organized hater’s willfully publish hateful Social Media BS comments about innocent individuals. Haters’ intent is to capture maximum market attention and financial gain at the expense of others.
Are you a hater? You can change. Don’t be a hater. Cooler heads prevail. Get cooler. Take back control of your emotions. Consider the source. No one is perfect. We all have flaws. Choose to be positive. It’s a personal choice. It’s your choice. A positive approach will serve you well in your personal and family lives.

Jelena

Posted at 12:57 PM on March 3, 2013

Get together get together!

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 3, 2013

hahahahaha, it’s like “Hide & Seek”, folks!!

Until new poloezmio

Posted at 12:06 PM on March 3, 2013

What a mess guess people will disses anybody

lily

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 3, 2013

It is so obvious that they still have feelings for each other. I know that people love a little drama now and then, but they should get back together and not cause all this drama for their fans.

COKII

Posted at 10:25 AM on March 3, 2013

ok. ella is not justin`s girlfriend a friend have write in twitter don`t believe the rumors and another have tweet are you in love with justin and she have write : dude I love Vybz!!! Haha
you can see in her twitter. JELENA <3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3 I HOPE THEY COME BACK TOGETHER <3<3<3<3<3<3

Selenator number 1

Posted at 10:10 AM on March 3, 2013

SELENA YOU ARE GORGEOUS u don’t need Justin at all so don’t waste your time trying to make him jealous….he’s already jealous seeing you looking so amazing and having a great time. xoxoxo your biggest fan –Kiersten—

amy

Posted at 10:05 AM on March 3, 2013

She isn’t his DJ’s gf. Are you serious? That dude is almost 30, why would he date a 17 years old? She is the DJ’s friend and Justin new fling. She is ALWAYS with Justin even when the DJ isn’t around. Just pay attention

Rachel

Posted at 10:04 AM on March 3, 2013

I think the reason why Ella is being seen near Justin is either because she is one of Justin’s friends girlfriends or she just wants more fame. I think Selena and Hunter Hayes would be a cute couple, but nothing could ever replace Jelena and no one could ever make Justin more happy.

precious

Posted at 9:50 AM on March 3, 2013

They are doing this to hurt each other, but what goods that? They should discuss this and if it doesn’t work out then they should just stop do what they want with their lives. Or if they get back together then their together. I am a huge jelenator and would love to see them together and happy. But if this is the way to make themselves feel better.then there’s your answer.

Alex

Posted at 9:16 AM on March 3, 2013

Justin is not with a new girl,this Ella girl is Justin’s Dj’s girlfriend,Justin and Selena are not over each other and who knows maybe they are still together they just like to keep things quite right,maybe they just want us to think they dont talk to each other but we will never know,anyways…

KAILUA

Posted at 11:55 AM on March 3, 2013

THANK YOU THERE IS A GOD. I DO HOPE IN THE FUTURE THEY EVENTUALLY BUT SLOWLY GET BACK TOGETHER.

amy

Posted at 8:41 AM on March 3, 2013

Why would Selena get back with Justin when he already moved on and he is with a new girl? She isn’t a fool. What she needs is keeping move on with her life. And these Selena’s new potential love interests are just made up rumours, without a pic at least. I hope she finds a new love when her life calm down a little