‘Celebrity Apprentice’ Premiere: Donald Trump Fires His First Victim

Sun, March 3, 2013 10:59pm EST by 48 Comments
Celebrity Apprentice Season Premiere Recap
Courtesy of NBC

Janet

Posted at 6:58 PM on March 4, 2013

Omarosa is a thief AND a coniving evil bi%#+ch! She controlled the cash register to hide the fact that she raised the LEAST amnt of money while she stole $80,000 and stuffed in between her big “storebought boobs”!

laurie

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 4, 2013

since when can’t a QB of a football team win more than 1 superbowl? brandy is an idiot, omarosa is a major b#$%h, busey is a nut, rinna had her lips re-done to nearly their same magnitude before her ‘revision’. bye bye bret?? bye bye me.

sandy zonies

Posted at 4:38 PM on March 4, 2013

apprentice lost me as a viewer…Bret should not have been fired! There are other shows on Sunday night to enjoy. Mr. Trump do some soul searching, not ratings search. Your idea to raise money for charities has hit a new low.

Keith

Posted at 3:16 PM on March 4, 2013

This show is filled with hypocrisy. Ivanka scolds for isulting women with crying comment to be followed by her father fantasying about Brande on her knees, while Pierce smiles and laughs. Could not believe it! Brande in trouble for not knowing the total for her team’s charitable earnings, no one knows until they announce it. This show and it’s hosts are rediculous. NBC needs to kick the Trumps to the curb, enough. Our house will not be watching further.

Judy Dishaw

Posted at 6:37 PM on March 4, 2013

Thank you Keith, I couldn’t have said it better. My thoughts exactly.

Jen anderson

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 4, 2013

You messed up big time Trump. Going to lose a lot of viewers including myself for the stupidity of last night. Bret should be praised for wanting to raise more money for his charity not judged and fired. Not worth watching now! Too bad

Pat

Posted at 7:21 PM on March 4, 2013

Your 100 percent rigt. Bret sould of stayed. I’m done watching.

shampoooop

Posted at 2:47 PM on March 4, 2013

Trump doesn’t realize the show is successful DESPITE him. He is as much of an egotistical, sexist @$$hole as he’s always been. He couldn’t respect that Bret Micheals actually cares about raising money for charity, so Trump booted him. Awful.

stardust64

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 4, 2013

shampoooop…..ITA w/ you….Trump has the heart of a typical Repugnantcan….

Jack

Posted at 1:40 PM on March 4, 2013

What was the point of watching this show for 2 hours if Trump clearly already made up his mind that he was firing Bret beforehand? Trump goes on a half hour tangent about why Brande should be fired, then fires Bret because he returned to the show after winning? Way to stick it to your viewers Trump. I can’t wait until Trumps PR has to explain why this show got axed when we all know it’s because everyone is over Trump being an absolute moron….

helengajda

Posted at 1:14 PM on March 4, 2013

I think Trump should of not fired no one last night and then in one of the coming episodes, fire two in one night. Bret should never of went and he should of never been brought to the boardroom. Come on Trump, did you not consider that!!!

Geoffrey Kipnes

Posted at 12:25 PM on March 4, 2013

at first I thought piers was being too mean about omarosa but my opinion changed when omarosa showed her true colors. I also think ivanka acted very mean to some of the female contestants. I also would not be shocked if bret comes back.

CAROL

Posted at 11:23 AM on March 4, 2013

Brande should have stopped the boardroom and demanded the figures from Armorsa. And if she didn’t get them, she should have fired her. Insubordination of a team member. Brett was beaten down by Trump and Armorosa.

dee4870

Posted at 10:50 AM on March 4, 2013

I won’t be watching anymore becuase I feel like Trump was out to get Brett from the beginning just because he thoght that he should be sitting with him on his side of the table even if he didn’t agree that he should be there it is not a reason for him to fire him when Omorosa should have been, not because she is not likeable but because she clearly couldn’t do her one appointed job of keeping track of the money. I think Brandy should stay only because she raised so much money but is too trusting especially of someone she should of never trusted. Omorosa was not voted the worst reality TV villian of all time for no reason.

Leah

Posted at 10:02 AM on March 4, 2013

I am done watching. No one seemed to have any accurate count of the money. Omarosa had it out for Bret from the start. Then the project manager is afraid to bring her in?
I’m done watching. I think it’s great Bret took a chance to win more money for his charity.
Mr. Trump should have been more respectful of Bret coming back rather than bashing him. We all know Trump had to take risks to get where he is at. Sad to see him go but now I have free time on Sunday.

halsted

Posted at 8:54 AM on March 4, 2013

I too will be skipping the rest of the season. After this display of blatant personal bias, how can Trump expect us to take any of his remaining decisions seriously? He’s ruined his own show, not that you’d be able to convince him of that.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:25 AM on March 4, 2013

I don’t like that he seemed to be targeting Bret from the beginning. If Omarosa wins this, it’ll just be because Trump likes her… for some reason.

stardust64

Posted at 7:28 PM on March 4, 2013

I think Trump likes her because she’s strong & unpredictable, he couldn’t tame or control her. Think about it… he pretty much controls the women in his life…they’re like obedient,docile, mild-mannered Stepford Wives. (That’s probably why Ivana was so happy to leave him….same way that Nic Kidman & Katie Holmes left Tom Cruise or Mariah Carey left Tony Mottola,etc,) If Trump weren’t married, I think he’d be “down” w/ the “swirl”. He’d like the challenge.

Chissie

Posted at 6:20 AM on March 4, 2013

Thats gud dat both feel de same luv ririn breezy

Ellie

Posted at 2:31 AM on March 4, 2013

What really got me was when he told Brande her being down on her knees “must’ve been a pretty sight.” Sexist is right.

Andy Swift

Posted at 9:24 AM on March 4, 2013

That was ridiculous, as was when he told Omarosa she had a different figure than the last time he saw her. What a creep.

CAROL

Posted at 11:27 AM on March 4, 2013

Donald Trump is a self entitled sexist. He says the most rude things to women and they smile and take the humiliation. What was that creepy Rodman doing making those moves on the gal next to him. I like the show mostly because of Gary Busey…..but Trump is an A-hole.

Amy Bentley

Posted at 1:13 AM on March 4, 2013

DONALD TRUMP IS JUST JEALOUS CAUSE BRET HAS BETTER HAIR BRANDE IS A NIT WIT AND DOESN’T HOLD A CANDLE TO BRET SO SORRY TO SEE YOU GO BRET BUT HE CAN ONLY FIRE YOU ON A TV SHOW BUT YOU’LL ALWAYS BE A WINNER TO YOUR FANS

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 12:54 AM on March 4, 2013

…………he was a Paedophile, folks!!

J. Jones

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 4, 2013

It was clear that Omarosa’s only goal was to get Bret off of the show. It was also pointed out that there was a discrepancy in the money and that Omarosa didn’t account for 80,000.00. Brande should have brought her back but I think she was afraid that she wouldn’t have been in for a bigger fight in the boardroom and that Trump as she said wouldn’t have fired Omarosa. Poor decision all the way around.

nonparieldolls

Posted at 12:31 AM on March 4, 2013

Bret Michaels was playing once again for his charity. Guess that never occurred to Donald Trump? Don’t think he gets people being unselfish LOL. I’m sure Omarosa will be the winner but I think I saw enough tonight, so good luck to Omarosa and her “fans”.

Nikki

Posted at 12:15 AM on March 4, 2013

I will never watch this stupid show again. Donald had already made up his mind that Bret was going, and Brande was right when she said that Donald wouldn’t fire that Amarosa. He was so disrespectful to Bret through the whole show… I hate snobby rich people!!

Brian Young

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 3, 2013

After watching that crap, I won’t watch anymore. I see as well that Brande was right why bring Omarosa in when she is set up to win. I thought Donald was better than that, to fire Brett just for coming back to make some money for his charity. There is nothing to watch but Omarosa winning the whole show. This show sucks!!!!!!!!

Terry

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 3, 2013

No longer interested in apprentice. Bret Michaels gone, I am gone!

Victor Pacheco

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 3, 2013

Brande could and should have brought Omarosa instead of La Toya. At least there would be an explanation, while in the case o La Toya she claimed it was because of the amount of money even though she clearly didn’t know for certain how much everyone had raised. A good case could be made against Omarosa that even she didn’t know the right numbers and was in the best position to lie. I guess in the end Brande did the perfect thing to get Bret fire: brought in someone who Donald wouldn’t have a strong reason to fire plus Bret, who Trump had already critized for being on the show again.

Connecticut Sam

Posted at 11:13 PM on March 3, 2013

Trump and his show does not interesting me anymore. I am tire of both.

Sean Gallagher

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 3, 2013

I hate to see Bret go but like the Donald said himself, it would e wrong to fire someone who brought in the most amount of money for their team.

Andy Swift

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 3, 2013

I agree. I also agree with Donald that Bret never should have been a contestant in the first place.

Legacy = tarnished

Paul

Posted at 1:33 PM on March 4, 2013

As much as I like Bret, I felt like he should have been fired for picking such a lousy team… He picked Omarosa first which ultimately did him in. Plus, he should have overruled Brande and stepped up to be project manager. After all, the sole reason he came back was to win money for his charity not to win the Apprentice again. Since there was no guarantee he’d been around week after week this time because champions always have a target on their back, he should have insisted to be the PM.

Equally Appalled

Posted at 1:11 PM on March 5, 2013

Donald is becoming senile in his old age… he has lost the focus here… I just don’t understand why he would fire Bret- a popular player- he didn’t deserve to go home- the focus should be on raising money for charity- not whether you were a returning winner vying for another title… what the hell?