Robert Pattinson & Kristen Stewart Are ‘Iconic’ Together, Says Co-Star

Sat, March 2, 2013 11:00am EST by 60 Comments
Robert Pattinson Kristen Stewart Iconic
Summit Entertainment

Alternatives to Google search engine

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for penning this nice submit..Liked your articles. Be sure to do always keep writing

Anonymous

Posted at 11:52 AM on March 23, 2013

I am curious to find out what blog system you happen to be using? I’m experiencing some minor security issues with my latest site and I’d like to find something more safe. Do you have any recommendations?|

agate cameos pendant

Posted at 5:44 PM on March 22, 2013

I don’t even know how I ended up here, but I thought this post was good. I don’t know who you are but definitely you are going to a famous blogger if you aren’t already ;) Cheers!|

juliejac

Posted at 11:23 PM on March 5, 2013

Kristen didn’t breakup that home it was broken way before Kristen came along. His wife said so months before Kristen. Why don’t you give it rest hollywood

Tamela

Posted at 9:02 AM on March 5, 2013

Hollywood wants you to believe Kristen and Rob are something they are not. They are out to sell stories. I don’t believe anything I read. Good or Bad… Because none of it is true. Unless it is a face to face interview or a real magazine interview. People are so quick to believe what they read!

Rox

Posted at 1:41 PM on March 8, 2013

Yes!And at this point people are so used to this type of media that we know from the start that what they write it is not,at all, 100% truth.I do not understand people,who actually BELIEVE this:))..it’s just entertainment,they are trying to sell their stories,of course,they will tell anything..and also how is that legal??to say lies and not be responsible for them?
And,yes unless i see the words come out of her/his mouth I will not believe anything u sell!

d.harris

Posted at 10:44 AM on March 3, 2013

If cheating and breaking up a family does not qualify as a mistake and something that should have never happen ,well,those who accepts it as good thing to do,first i wish them in life the same situation and two,those peoples thinking mechanism need to be re-examined b/c something is not working right up there.

twilighter (@twilighted57)

Posted at 4:58 PM on March 3, 2013

D. Harris: What qualifies as a mistake is believing everything you read in the tabloids. Its rots your brain and makes you incapable of thinking clearly. The so-called “cheating scandal” was staged. Read the Grand Punk series at justiceforkristen.wordpress.com. You need to reexamine your thinking and look at the evidence.

diane

Posted at 3:29 AM on March 4, 2013

I totally agree ! Kristen is dumb and immature . Rob needs someone better

chloe

Posted at 9:10 AM on March 3, 2013

@Tracy123 would you say the disc is….AYOBA or NOT.LOL!!!

SLOW

Posted at 9:23 AM on March 3, 2013

Well it has to be AYOBA its TWILIGHT I hope it doesnt dissapoint.

TRACY123

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 3, 2013

To chloe. I don’t know what AYOBA means, please explain, thanks, I’m not up on all of this abbreviations, Thanks

sisi south africa

Posted at 9:08 AM on March 3, 2013

@Tracy123 I havent gotten the dvd yet but it sounds very nice from what you are saying. You said 3 discs ?what do they consist of ? I cant wait for it to hit the shelves here in South Africa and is there a lot of behind the scenes footage?

TRACY123

Posted at 5:10 PM on March 3, 2013

The 3 disc deluxe version is as follows, the movie of course, the movie with Bill Condon through out the whole move, talking about everything, behind the scenes and how was it to film BD1 and BD2 at the same time and also vampire powers in Tingles and Chills, 2012 comic con, world premiere, I haven’t watched the other 2 discs yet. This was a special addition, I think only available at Target and also limited, it has a White/Silver Cover. Hope you can get it in South Africa, or maybe ebay.

TRACY123

Posted at 7:59 PM on March 3, 2013

To sisi, I also bought the BD1 extended version, that was also available, haven’t gotten to watch that one yet, later in the week.

TRACY123

Posted at 8:43 AM on March 3, 2013

Just checked Robsten Dreams they have a new picture of Kristen out at last night!

tralala

Posted at 8:42 AM on March 3, 2013

@sisi south africa – everybody has a different definition as to what they categorize as a mistake,some people will see what she did as a mistake and others will disagree