‘Vampire Diaries’ Pics: Stefan & Elena Share A Tense Moment

Fri, March 1, 2013 1:55pm EST by 14 Comments
Vampire Diaries Spoiler Stefan Elena
Courtesy of The CW

Radiology Technology Schools in California

Posted at 6:13 AM on March 8, 2014

Expect a heated debate on this issue in the
next few months. Florida would like to see small experiments that could add up.
You could become a registered nurse, for example, and then take a
graduate degree in either teaching graduate nursing courses online
or in person or add on more skills, such as a specialized field within nursing or an allied field such as respiratory
therapy, social work, or even go to law school and become an
expert witness.

Posted at 11:36 AM on March 31, 2013

I every time used to read piece of writing in news papers but now
as I am a user of internet so from now I am using net for content, thanks
to web.

kasia

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 28, 2013

Uwielbiam Stefana myślę że powinien być z Eleną !

Paulena

Posted at 11:20 PM on March 14, 2013

So what!! Now her and Damon are going to hook up? Ugh. Can’t we have a love scene for her and stefan. Come on now.

Leana Henke

Posted at 11:55 AM on March 8, 2013

This is just me spitballing here but I think Klaus IS going to kill Tyler (*team Klaus*)! I predict that Elijah comes back and helps to get rid of Silas but I think the shiz is totes gonna get real in this bit. I am sure there’s going to be some twists along the way. I also can’t believe that it’s the last we’re going to see of little Gilbert and I think once again… everyone is going to jump in to “save” Elena. YAWN! Seriously? I’m soooo over her. I really actually wish the focus can go to someone else for a change.

Lucy

Posted at 6:36 PM on March 3, 2013

I am excited to see a darker side of Elena, and it will be interesting to see how everyone handles this new girl. I can’t wait to see this episode, so I am glad that I won’t miss it with my DISH Anywhere app. I am always traveling for my job at DISH, so my DVR is always recording the seasons of my favorite shows. I can then use my app to stream the recordings on my DVR right to my tablet. My downtime at the airport is much more entertaining when I get to spend it catching up with my shows, and even more so now that Elena is turning into the villain.

katy

Posted at 7:44 AM on March 3, 2013

elena starts feeding on the competiton and cant wait till the originals i love klaus and elijah

tania rahman

Posted at 3:52 PM on March 2, 2013

It looks as though Stefan is confronting Elena to lecture her on something she has done, or is about to do, and she’s not happy about it. Knowing the ‘new’ Elena its probably nothing good, she’s probably killed, or is about to kill or has got into ‘that ugly fight’ the promos are talking about. The second half of the season did promise a ‘darker’, ‘emotionless’ Elena, so maybe they should let that play out.

delena fan

Posted at 8:18 AM on March 2, 2013

Why is it always Damon that has to fix every thing and Stefan gets to keep Elena company, doing nothing??? Damon and Elena are together now, Stefan and Elena broke up! Why don’t the writers make Stefan search for the cure with Rebbecah, not Damon? I mean he was the one who started this cure-hunt in the first place + Stefan has a warmer relationship with Rebbecah than Damon. This happened last episode too!!! Stefan takes Elena off the island and Damon stays behind to find Bonnie. Get useful Stefan and do something yourself this time!!!

kasia

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 2, 2013

Uwielbiam Stefana i chciała bym by był z Eleną :)

Lana

Posted at 5:12 PM on March 1, 2013

Hot Dayyum Stefan, you need to dial all that sexiness down or I will have to jump you:-)
Don’t even get me started on Klaus & Damon!!!!!
P.S I really can’t wait for the new Originals show because as long as Stelena aren’t together & Elena is being even more annoying than usual, this show is getting on my last nerve!!
Oh & I’m definitely looking forward to Klaroline as usual;-)

vera

Posted at 7:51 PM on March 1, 2013

when stelena is NOT togheter…..i am fulllllllll HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

TP

Posted at 8:56 PM on March 1, 2013

I’m not enjoying S4 either. I love Stelena together and they haven’t been together for 2 seasons. I love the other characters too but having hope that Stelena will overcome this latest obstacle is what is keeping me watching this show. I believe Stefan will be the one to bring her humanity back. He is not going to give up on her, just like she didn’t give up on him. I do not watch for Damon/Delena. I could less about them. It pisses me off whenever they release photo stills, we get maybe 2 of Stefan and the rest is of Damon. This show has become Damon/Elena centered. At this point, I’m not sure I will watch the Originals show just b/c I know there is going to be another triangle in it between brothers.

Manuel Rios

Posted at 4:17 PM on March 1, 2013

I want to get gang banged by Stefan, Tyler, Damien and jeremy! DP please :)