Selena Gomez Looks Stunning While Justin Bieber Turns 19

Fri, March 1, 2013 11:05am EST by 35 Comments
Selena Gomez Justin Bieber Birthday
WENN, FameFlynet

Selena shows off her natural glamour in Los Angeles, while ex-boyfriend Justin acts a fool with random girls in London.

Can we talk about this picture of Selena Gomez for a minute? Our girl always looks good on red carpets, but here she is just walking down the streets of L.A. on Feb. 28, looking so effortlessly flawless it makes us hurt inside. With a friend by her side, Selena grabbed lunch with a girlfriend at Kabuki Sushi. With her flowy dress, relaxed ponytail and cute peep-toed shoes, Selena has casual-chic down to a science.

Seriously, we can’t get over how calm, confident and mature Selena looks in this picture. She may still be attached to Disney Channel — The Wizards Return: Alex Vs. Alex premieres March 15 — but Selena is looking all-grown-up and totally gorgeous.

Justin Bieber Parties With Girls In His Underwear

While Selena, 20, looked all-grown-up in the states, ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber was across the pond letting his wild side out. The Biebs partied post-concert in Birmingham, England, Feb. 28 with a bevy of beauties — and almost no clothes at all!

Justin was photographed shirtless with his pants practically around his knees, giving quite a show to the army of fans swarming his hotel. Of course, there was one “fan” in particular that Justin was putting on a show for: Ella-Paige Roberts-Clarke! The Biebs has been spending quite a bit of time with the British babe, as well as other ladies across the pond.

HollywoodLifers, how do you feel about Justin and Selena now that they’re officially apart?

WATCH: Justin Bieber Birthday – Parties Shirtless With Hot Girls

More Justin Bieber & Selena Gomez on HollywoodLife.com:

1. Jenna Elfman Disses Justin Bieber Big Time — Prefers Justin Timberlake
  2. Justin Bieber & Mystery Blonde Leave His Hotel Minutes Apart
  3. Selena Gomez Poses With A Fan While In LA — She’s Such A Role Model

Ronah Maharaj (@Alisamaharaj)

Posted at 10:44 AM on April 11, 2013

I love both Justin Bieber and Selena gomaz you are amazinger!

bhaswati

Posted at 8:11 AM on March 23, 2013

I love Justin Bieber and he’s only my sis’s.

KK

Posted at 2:14 PM on March 3, 2013

What do you think about this taht i’ll always love you whitney houston, we can no longer hear high singing While many people learn to practice her singing, but we can meet their own aspirations from her album!

KK

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 3, 2013

as this song sing “I ,ll always love you “,do you think you 1,lii love you Selena Gomez ?

jezoebel

Posted at 6:44 AM on March 3, 2013

Stop linking these two already! She’s clearly moved on. Can the rest of us do so?

Canada-Eh

Posted at 6:15 AM on March 3, 2013

I can’t believe someone found a picture of her not posing with a duck face, laughing overly dramatically, or hanging on to the arm or hand of whatever guy is within 10 feet of her.

Molliana

Posted at 8:21 AM on March 3, 2013

Excuse me, I’m just wondering why you’re reading this article and commenting on it? It’s cleary about Selena Gomez, and you obviously dislike her. Why did you click on the article, if it’s got no relevance to your life whatsoever?

Canada-Eh

Posted at 1:39 PM on March 3, 2013

Who are you to decide what articles are relevant to me? This is a gossip site for anyone to look at, and I was happy to see it was a normal photo of her for a change. There are lots of celebs taking photos at various events, and most do not make duck faces, or grab the arm/hand of the nearest guy and hang on. She does this a lot, and it’s nice to see a picture of her not doing this. What drew me to the article in the first place wasn’t even her, it was the dress. Are you saying that no one is allowed to comment on an article, unless they love that celeb, AND YOU approve? And this article is relevant to your life? What, are you her mom or something? Would you fall apart if you hadn’t read the article? It’s none of my business what articles you choose to look at, nor what you think of various celebs. I’m SO glad you corrected me – now I know that I am only to comment on articles of celebs I adore, are personally relevant to me, and get your approval from!!!!!

America

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 2, 2013

I stopped Believing in Bieber and liking Selena because of their foolish actions! !!!!!!! This is stupid…I’m done with their childish actions!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!!!¡!!!!!!!¡

Fuzzy

Posted at 6:47 PM on March 2, 2013

How I envy her energy! She was just back from Europe a few days ago and still managed to look like a million dollars babe. I hope she will find her true love soon, so she can celebrate her 21st birthday with him.

Felicia

Posted at 2:56 PM on March 2, 2013

Right here is the perfect blog for anyone who would like to understand this topic.
You realize a whole lot its almost hard to argue with you (not
that I personally will need to…HaHa). You definitely put a brand new spin
on a subject which has been discussed for ages.
Great stuff, just great!

arandomgirl

Posted at 8:47 AM on March 2, 2013

I love her clothes, but I would literally sacrifice a kidney for her shoe collection.

SPAM

Posted at 5:02 AM on March 2, 2013

I’d really like to see them get back together! I can’t imagine Justin without Selena! He wasn’t always nasty to her! I couldn’t bear it! Justin and Ella-Paige would NOT make a good couple!

Nia

Posted at 11:38 AM on March 2, 2013

Like I’m soooo irritated 2 the point where I am a about 2 take my jb posters down and tear them to pieces………..I’m SICK and TIRED of Justin not being faithful to Selena who cares if their not dating if u want her backs show some respect………. ( Tear Drop)

lexi

Posted at 9:14 PM on March 2, 2013

he probably doesn’t want her back. dude is 19 and should be having fun. He doesn’t need a girlfriend.

ledya

Posted at 12:20 PM on March 3, 2013

maybe he doesnt want her back. im not hating but…maybe selena has fault in their break-up and justin’s tired of taking the blame. no one knows the story. maybe he was faithful maybe he wasnt. bottom line is that you or me or anybody doesn’t know what happened…

Selina Kim

Posted at 3:07 AM on March 2, 2013

I still hope the are going to work things out & Bieber stop acting so childish & makeup your relationship before it’s too late

michael toto

Posted at 12:24 AM on March 2, 2013

..u knw wat…dont blame Justin…he has to chop chop around to appreciate home cookin…n so he is just confirmin that Selena is tha best meal…cz all the other chillez are just a one night stand..so Selena just needs to swallow her pride n take him back..i mean he is a man

carolina

Posted at 11:52 PM on March 2, 2013

hes a man so he can sleep with whoever he wants and still have selena as a girlfriend ? i think you living in the wrong decade

s.j

Posted at 10:11 PM on March 1, 2013

you guys are judging him so easily, but remind you that don’t judge others so easily, you don’t truth Behind the things

QueenLena

Posted at 8:09 PM on March 1, 2013

Selena looks gorgeous as always as for Justin…WFT? He seriously needs to get himself together it looks like he’s trying to hard for Selena to notice him…he’s been partying too much, different girls, half naked, smoking, behaviors…etc. Justin, baby you can do so much better than that. Selena was actually good for you, Justin. Hope the best for you both<33

Sabrina

Posted at 7:44 PM on March 1, 2013

Selena you look beautiful as always! I’m so glad u have moved on :)). As for Justin, WTF are u thinking being with that ugly dog….talk about rebound …ewwww gross! Ella Paige ill YUCK, I’m going to puke! Don’t worry Selena, u will always be the best he’s ever had, there’s no comparison EVER and don’t ever forget that!!

Belieber Forever

Posted at 5:35 PM on March 1, 2013

i love Justin and i am so happy he is having an awesome 19 birthday but i wish Justin was with Selena on his 19 birthday but that’s not the case this year so i just hope that Justin and Selena work this out they were or are best friends just cause the dating doesn’t mean that they should not try being friends again (i am friends with my ex boyfriend ) its normal anyway this is not about me this is about Justin :) i love u Justin and i hope u have an awesome birthday
oh and Selena looks super pretty i wish i looked like her she is stunning :) anyway i love u Justin and Selena and i hope u work things out

Selenator number 1

Posted at 4:00 PM on March 1, 2013

I love u Selena! I just want u to know that u made the right choice in letting him go, bcuz look at him now. He’s turning into a boy slut who parties with models. You deserve better, bcuz you look like a model and ur a sweet girl. Get someone who treats u right. xoxoxo Selenator number 1

Irry

Posted at 2:34 PM on March 1, 2013

$elena

truth teller

Posted at 12:54 PM on March 1, 2013

Aww she’s looking beautiful like always <3

Mich

Posted at 12:08 PM on March 1, 2013

Selena ur lookin good as always and Beiber i’m wishin u a happy 19th birthday

:-)

Posted at 11:32 AM on March 1, 2013

Jelenators have hope.Still they are ment for each other.

KAILUA

Posted at 10:24 AM on March 2, 2013

YES THEY ARE. UNFORTUNATLEY JUSTIN CHEATED ON HER NUMEROUS OF TIMES.

Shameme Adams

Posted at 11:29 AM on March 1, 2013

Happy Birthday Justin, hope you have a FAB 19th Birthday!!, mine is on the 13th of March!!-same month!!. Peeps, please join my group on Facebook ‘CAMPAIGN FOR SHAMEME ADAMS TO MEET JUSTIN BIEBER’!, I am a sick girl and dream of this!!. #BELIEVE. x

KAILUA

Posted at 11:09 AM on March 1, 2013

I STILL THINK THERE MEANT FOR EACH OTHER. EVEN THOUGH JUSTIN CHEATED ON HER.

Rawan nacouzi (@rawannacouzi)

Posted at 6:37 AM on March 2, 2013

Me too they are meant to be with each other

KAILUA

Posted at 11:08 AM on March 1, 2013

OH MY GOODNESS SELENA LOOKS AMAZING IN HER DRESS. JUST WISH JUSTIN WAS THERE WITH HER. SINCE THEY ARE BEST FRIENDS FRIENDSHIP CAN LAST A LIFETIME. RS ARE HARD TO COME BY. I HOPE JUSTIN AND SELENA ARE ON GOOD TERMS.

victoria

Posted at 6:46 PM on March 1, 2013

their both dumb

Al-dabbahag@mail.com

Posted at 2:49 PM on March 6, 2013

Pllz get back to justin Selena pllz I live u all and. I can’t stop loving u Selena my BFF was caring cuz u and justin break up and I don’t now what to tell my BFF and I love justin to :( by the way I love your look my love girl o g I can’t stop loving the look !!!!!,!!!!!!!!!!!!:)