Mariah Carey: My Daughter, Monroe, Is A Mini Me

Fri, March 1, 2013 11:32am EDT by 8 Comments
Courtesy of Instagram, FameFlynet

How cute! The ‘American Idol’ judge revealed her daughter is turning into a pint-sized Mariah!

Mariah Careys twins Monroe and Moroccan sure are growing up fast! The twins, who will celebrate their 2nd birthday in April, are starting to look and act more like their famous parents every day! With kids as cute as hers, Mariah couldn’t help but gush about her twins during her appearance on LIVE with Kelly and Michael on March 1.

When asked about who her kids are most like, Mariah was torn. “It’s tough ’cause they change as the grow up,” she told hosts Kelly Ripa and Michael Strahan.

Although it was difficult for Mariah to choose, one thing’s for sure — Monroe is shaping up to be a mini me of her fashion savvy mom!

“[Monroe] tries to put my shoes on,” Mariah gushed. “She always chooses the most sparkly ones.”

It sounds like Monroe has definitely inherited her mom’s love of fashion — hopefully she will also inherit her mom’s killer voice too! While Monroe has fashion in common with Mariah, Moroccan has his own special tradition with his mom.

The pop star added, “Moroccan always watches movies with me.”

Nick Cannon Doesn’t Want His Twins To Go Into Show Business

Although these adorable twins have the genes to be super stars, Nick Cannon has different plans for his children.

“I don’t really want them to be entertainers. I’m not for it. That’s just me though,” Nick told Hollywoodlife.com. “(Their) mom is into it. I think as a hobby maybe, but not as a career,” he added.

HollyMoms, do YOU think Mariah is a good mom? Vote below!

– Jenny Pickard

More Mariah Carey News:

1. Mariah Carey Has Nip Slip At Jermaine Dupri’s Anniversary Party
  2. Mariah Carey Shares Adorable Photo Of Mini-Me Daughter Monroe
  3. Mariah Carey Shares Precious Pic Of Moroccan Scott On Instagram

לגלוש סביב אתר

Posted at 5:50 PM on August 31, 2014

Usually I don’t read article on blogs, but I would like to say that this write-up very forced me to
try and do so! Your writing style has been amazed me.
Thank you, very nice article.

weight Loss Motivation

Posted at 6:39 AM on July 12, 2014

Ironically, oftentimes excessive dieting is a chief contributor to obesity.
It is therefore vital that you should write down every goal you set that’ll
be easier that you should reach. The chitosan can trap seven occasions more body fat that its
weight and it gives great results when it is used with exercising and
dieting.

mehcin

Posted at 3:25 PM on September 10, 2013

before I looked at the check of $5278, I didn’t believe that…my… father in law had been truly bringing home money in their spare time from there new laptop.. there uncle started doing this less than 21 months and recently took care of the mortgage on their apartment and purchased themselves a Land Rover Defender. over at this website star48.com

Shirley

Posted at 12:25 PM on March 2, 2013

Now Mariah should stick a plug in her mouth, then they’d really be alike! How ugly looking!

Fortunate

Posted at 9:28 AM on March 2, 2013

She wants what’s best for their children, I think it’s a great idea because they will be changing the world by becoming Drs,astronauts,pharmacist engineers etc.

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 12:42 PM on March 1, 2013

a whie kid with a black husband?
tell me how it is done………….

BluntForceTrauma

Posted at 1:49 AM on March 3, 2013

With mixed children you never know how they are going to come out.
I’m Native American and my husband is Black, our son is lighter than I am. My sister in laws husband is Cuban and their son is even lighter than my son. Not all children with one black parent come out looking black themselves.

Joe

Posted at 10:49 PM on March 3, 2013

those kids do not look white…