Kristen Stewart Criticized For Her Too-Casual Oscars Hair — Disagree?

Fri, March 1, 2013 9:54am EST by 77 Comments
Kristen Stewart Academy Awards
Getty

Anne

Posted at 10:54 AM on March 3, 2013

Kristen was a joke at the oscars , she looked dishevlled and dirty . Trash !

Janine

Posted at 9:49 AM on March 3, 2013

She looks beautiful, and you all need to think about this when you are posting: Are you perfect? Have you ALWAYS taken perfect photos? Would you talk to someone like this to their face? Grow up and stop criticizing every move she makes. She is a talented actress and there are PLENTY of photos of her everywhere online that show she is gorgeous! Remember this too: haters usually hate themselves, so they go after everyone else to try to make them feel bad! To all the Kristen Stewert haters: just watch that behind the scenes footage of Breaking Dawn 2…or any behind the scenes from any of her movies. You’ll see a happy, smiling, outgoing, fun loving girl. All I ever hear is how she “never smiles”…well, honestly, if I was in her shoes and read all the comments all the bloggers write about her…(down right nasty), I think it would be hard to go into a public situation and not be so happy. She does appear shy and nervous in interviews, but I blame it on all the haters…yes, they got to her. You can obviously see that when she is around people that respect and love her, her true personality comes out. I think she is a great actress…and I’ve seen all her movies, not just the Twilight series. Sorry it’s come to an end for the Twilight series, but Stephanie Meyer said, “she’s not sure if she’s put these characters away yet”…very encouraging for all us fans!

jefferey homer relyea

Posted at 12:48 PM on March 11, 2013

ms stewart is not talented she is rude and does not belong in hollywood that is the price the pay for all of those millions of dollars that they earn….get some therapy and stop being so rude and mean to people….we tried to speak to her in an appropiate setting and she was rude to my entire group of family…….she wont be around long

Martin

Posted at 3:31 AM on March 3, 2013

Look at her teethe lol! Oh my god she is ugllllllllllllyyyyyyyyyyy!!!
Looks like a rabbit! Her nasty chompers. She also cannot act.
Hollywood will definitely not be using this slut!

Libby

Posted at 1:50 PM on March 2, 2013

She always looks like she needs a wash she not as good looking as liberty

TRACY123

Posted at 1:30 PM on March 2, 2013

I think if your a fan of Kristen’s we should all “BOYCOTT” “Fashion Police”!! and also “Joan and Melissa”!! That will get them were they care the most their pocket books. I getting to hate the Fashion Police it is nothing but “cruel” comments, a joke is one thing, but gosh Joan Rivers sometimes you go to far, look what she said about Heidi Klum, just disgusting. Joan how do you think Kristen’s mom feels when she hears you bashing her young daughter?? Melissa Rivers is no angel remember that. Kelly Osbourne is just jealous of Kristen, Kelly what have you done with your life, nothing! you are only famous for your father Ozzie, nothing else, keep your nasty British comments to yourself and go back to England. I for one am going to Boycott Fashion Police, Joan and Melissa anything with Will Farrell in it and also anything with Donald Trump in it.
Hope everyone has gotten their BD2 DVD today, we all will be watching all day!! Have fun.

Maria

Posted at 2:59 PM on March 2, 2013

@TRACY123 I totally agree with you!!! Tracy123 you know when kristen will begin to shoot?

TRACY123

Posted at 5:21 PM on March 2, 2013

I heard that in April 2013 she was to begin her next movie The Big Shoe, also SWATH2 later this year, this is according to Robsten Daily. Does anyone know when On The Road, will be available on DVD in the USA?

Maria

Posted at 8:15 AM on March 3, 2013

@TRACY123 Thank you!!!! I’m glad that she’ll start shooting, I’m dying to see the new film. OTR loved this movie very amazing.

Rosita freskita

Posted at 7:45 AM on March 2, 2013

Kristene is a very careless woman, is in this picture looks so bad that it seems that he has not slept nor has bathed, fuchi!

honest

Posted at 5:59 AM on March 2, 2013

If Kristen was not at the event, that would be so boring. Oscar would nobody was watching. I certainly do not.

TRACY123

Posted at 8:04 PM on March 3, 2013

To honest, I only watched the Oscars to see Kristen!! The pictures posted on Robsten Dreams and Robsten Daily are gorgeous.

ilikeit

Posted at 11:27 PM on March 3, 2013

yeah agree with you 110%. kristen the only reason i watching oscars. everything is about kristen. nobody can be more famous than kristen even the oscars winner. kristen can changed the environment of the oscars become more interesting.

kim

Posted at 10:48 AM on March 4, 2013

Look at the sycophants above saying everyone only watched the Academy Awards just because Kslut was presenting an award!! My god, are your lives so shallow and empty that it revolves around a confirmed cheat who sleeps with married men?

@ilikeit “Nobody can be more famous than kristen even the oscars winner”? You sad, lonely moron.

marc

Posted at 5:47 AM on March 2, 2013

She was presenting the prize, there was not a main actor as in the presentation of his films. I think that even if the hair in a bun, critics would have found a way, what reproach and insult. I’m loving Kristen style and commend the fact that she did not want attention for themselves by their beauty. And she could if she wanted. Know it all. Just not want attention for themselves. Therefore, I love how she is, a she a wonderful person.

rebecca

Posted at 5:29 AM on March 2, 2013

who cares if she don’t have her hair up all fancy she has cut her foot i don’t think the hair was important i think she had a few more important things on her mind then having her up all pretty. she don’t have to have her hair up to look pretty her hair is naturally gorgeous.

raven

Posted at 3:55 AM on March 2, 2013

seriously people!!! she looked awfulat the oscars.her dress didn’t t her rightshe doesnt have the boobs to fill it out,her hair was awfl,like she hadn’t even brushed it,and of course she limpe…you would to if you woe 1 high heel and1 flat!! hat pic of her above is……really bad.and for all of you saying everyone should leave her alone,etc…….ust remeber that she mde the choice to bcome an actress.and seeing as how she grew up around it,she knew what she was in for as far as the pappz.

...

Posted at 3:22 AM on March 2, 2013

Yuck!!’m

Jill

Posted at 3:22 AM on March 2, 2013

Messy, mousy and not very attractive, IMO.

Jeanne

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 2, 2013

Did not care for Kristen’s Oscar dress, especially the froufrou stuff dragging behind. Her makeup looked fine to me but she did need to comb her hair as it looked a little wind blown on one side. I’m sure she was in pain from her accident and it took guts to still appear. If Rupert is still texting her that shows how sick he is. His actions have caused all kinds of pain and yet he won’t quit. I don’t know anyone who had ever heard of him before the “affair” (so called). His reasons are pretty clear. Kristen doesn’t have a sexy body and is not really beautiful so all this talk about her exposing more of herself hopefully is not about her physical side. Given the chance she may become a really fine actress some day. Once she gets her love life in order perhaps some good roles will come her way. Hope so. The trauma she has gone through (of her own making, of course) should help her to understand more about the human condition and how your own actions influence others.

yezzzaa

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 1, 2013

i really admire with kristen hair so perfect and sexy. i wish i have natural hair like her. i don’t find any problem her hair at oscars. You people must not she get injured so she need a simple appearance to make her feel comfortable. i think i like about her no matter what simple her style she always look stunning and beautiful even without trying. She’s THE BEST!

katey

Posted at 10:12 PM on March 1, 2013

She looked awful. Her dress did not fit her properly, it was dull and too much like every other dress she has worn recently. She had that up all night, left over make up, second day hair look. Not attractive at all.

lena

Posted at 9:31 PM on March 1, 2013

I love Kristen, she is absolutely beautiful and perfect her face with makeup or without makeup. Gorgeous and the only one for me in today’s Hollywood.

rob&kris

Posted at 7:09 PM on March 1, 2013

It’s wonderful and her hair great <3 and i love her soooo soooooo muuuchhh

olivia

Posted at 6:42 PM on March 1, 2013

I liked her hair, it was simple, but nice. If she’d had it up it would have looked odd with the low neck line of her dress…

Genean

Posted at 6:39 PM on March 1, 2013

I normally try not to judge these celebrities to harshly but this woman looks a hot mess all the time. She is not a trend setter and I think she takes that vampire stuff a little to serious. If I was being really honest she looks like she’s high all the time……If anyone is looking at her for style tips I would suggest they look else where…….but I’m sure she’s a nice girl!

Andrea

Posted at 6:10 PM on March 1, 2013

She’s gorgeous, I love her hair..! She looked stunning in the oscars.

tess

Posted at 5:47 PM on March 1, 2013

She looks great, people should leave these people alone. Imagine you you youselves in hte spotlight like these two. They are doing an amazing job and just want an career in acting. They don’t owe us the public anything they are just doing their job as actors. Yeah they are in the spotlight and need to live up to our expectations and be good role models, but I also believe that these actors deserve some privacy. Like I go to work all day and at the end of it I just want to chill and let loose, I cannot understand why people want to know their every movement , leave them alone already, they are just people like the rest of us.And on another note Kirsten looks good considering all the negativity she has had thrown at her, yeah she cheated, so what, most people do

emy

Posted at 4:33 PM on March 1, 2013

she’s the BEST!she iz the only who has this natural beauty,the rest,those need a hairstylist so tbat tyhey look pretty like my kristen..

Mary

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 1, 2013

She needs to find a new stylist that will find dresses the compliment her body, not offend it. Plus this I want to be me looking a mess is just to juvenile for words

ken

Posted at 3:49 PM on March 1, 2013

She looks a mess.

juliejac

Posted at 3:35 PM on March 1, 2013

She looked amazing love her you go Kristen