Jimmy Kimmel Disses Morrissey Again After ‘Duck Dynasty’ Feud

Fri, March 1, 2013 9:40am EDT by 9 Comments
Jimmy Kimmel Disses Morrissey
FameFlynet, Courtesy Of ABC

Jimmy isn’t done with Morrissey — he addressed the ‘Duck Dynasty’ feud during his opening monologue on Feb. 27. Read on to see what he said!

Jimmy Kimmel is requesting that Morrissey visit his show and work out their “issues” after the animal rights activist backed out of an appearance on Jimmy Kimmel Live on Feb. 26. Morrissey refused to appear when he found out that the cast of Duck Dynasty was also scheduled.

“I’ve found myself in a weird position. I’m in the middle of a celebrity feud with Morrissey… This has nothing to do with people who eat meat versus people who don’t,” Jimmy said on Feb. 27. “I’m completely respectful of people who do not eat meat, but the statement he made is ridiculous.”

After canceling his appearance, Morrissey went on a tirade accusing Jimmy of making fun of gun control, depression, and obesity.

“I’d like to invite him to join the show to discuss,” Jimmy continued. “I’m an open, even-handed person, and I consider all points of view… If I keep saying it, maybe it will be true. I’ve invited him to talk this out, and perhaps we will both be better men for it, but probably not.”

Jimmy also tweeted on Feb. 27, “note to Morrissey – if you have more dumb statements to make, I invite you to make them where I do, on my show.”

What do YOU think of the feud HollywoodLifers? Should Morrissey appear on Jimmy Kimmel Live and settle his feud with Jimmy? Is it a good idea? Which side are you on? Sound off and tell us how you feel below!

Watch: Jimmy Kimmel Mock Morrissey In His Monologue

— Chris Rogers

More Jimmy Kimmel Feud News:

1. Jimmy Kimmel Slams Jay Leno: ‘He Totally Sold Out’
  2. Jimmy Kimmel Disses Kim Kardashian’s 72-Day Marriage
  3. Jimmy Kimmel Mocks Alicia Silverstone’s Mouth-Feeding Method — Video

Dayne34

Posted at 4:04 AM on March 10, 2013

If we don’t stay at the top of the food chain and eat animals then they would just eat us. Do you think they care? They also do it to survive along with eating plants. You animal rights people should be glad that we could be saving you from getting eaten. There would be so many more problems if there was no population control. But just like Morrissey, god forbid we see both sides or even the more serious side of things.

Dayne34

Posted at 3:56 AM on March 10, 2013

The duck dynasty crew do things by what the bible says and live like the ones who started this land live. Maybe some of you could use a lesson on both. They’re actually some of the last true people out there that deserve respect. They’re most definitely above the ones who have no respect for that. Call them rednecks and just like myself I would be proud of it. A redneck would be the first one you would run to if there was ever a crisis that required having to actually be in the real world and live off the land. Animals were meant as food. No other argument can trump what the bible clearly states. A vegan diet is not the healthiest diet.Your body needs certain things that only meat has in it. The enviroment issue is a two way street. Being vegan could hurt it just as much as help it. Those are facts when you look at both sides of the story.

S.V.K.

Posted at 12:05 PM on March 1, 2013

What is happening to this country. I have had it with all the Rules. If I want to eat meat I will I don;t make a issue of it. And the gun issue has gone over the top and I understand both sides, it is not going away cause if someone wants a gun they will get one. Both these men are idiots.

Hari

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 2, 2013

Why not make an issue of eating meat?

It’s unecessary, ruins the environment, and leads to the unimaginable suffering of billions of intelligent animals every year. If you want to eat meat go ahead. Just be aware of the consequences and don’t dismiss it as a “personal choice” with no ethical rammifications.

johnwayne1

Posted at 12:29 PM on March 2, 2013

@Hari…Run out of trees to hug?

shebysheray

Posted at 11:09 AM on March 1, 2013

If we never ate animals then what happens to them I mean what is their purpose?

Hari

Posted at 11:16 AM on March 2, 2013

if I don’t eat you than what happens to you? what is your purpose?

Nobody Special

Posted at 10:35 AM on March 1, 2013

I’m an even-handed person,too.Especially when there is a gun in it.
I have NO respect for Duck Dynasty. All it appeals to is ignorant, hillbilly, backwoods,
( pea-brained) people. Oh wait: that is the show’s cast. My bad…

johnwayne1

Posted at 1:22 PM on March 1, 2013

@Nobody Special…They all have college degrees, except for Si. They built a multi-million dollar business out of building duck calls. They are a God fearing family and respect those around them…whether they are pea brained or red necked.

If you get a second or two out of your wildly busy day, look up the term “Red Neck” then turn to a red neck and thank them for farming for the veggies they put on your table.

Oh Dear small minded (and throws around words that he/she/it doesn’t have a clue as to what they mean) I’d rather have one red neck watching my back than one hundred of you, with your spewing biotry and stupid mindless word slinging.