Desiree Hartsock Is Signing Deal To Be ‘The Bachelorette’

Fri, March 1, 2013 5:04pm EST by 11 Comments
Desiree Hartsock Next Bachelorette
Courtesy ABC

Posted at 6:19 PM on June 4, 2013

Everything is very open with a really clear description of the challenges.
It was truly informative. Your website is very helpful.

Thank you for sharing!

Katie

Posted at 7:08 PM on March 8, 2013

Good choice!

Beth

Posted at 4:00 AM on March 8, 2013

I would’ve loved to have seen Sarah.

Sam

Posted at 2:11 AM on March 7, 2013

I think this will be the first Bachelorette where boxing matches are incorporated into it. The brother will be fighting each guy on every episode. Winners go on 1 on 1 dates with the girl.

Karen Wren

Posted at 6:32 PM on March 6, 2013

WELL ABC JUST TOLD US WHO THE WINNER IS NEXT WEEK. SEAN MUST OF PICKED CATHERINE . REASON I STATE THIS IS BECAUSE LINSEY WAS IN THE RUNNING FOR THE BACHELORETTE. THIS REALLY SUCKS. FIRST OFF CATHERINE MADE A COMMENT ON HOME TOWN TO HER SISTERS THAT YES I WANNA AT LEAST TRY THIS. SOMETHING LIKE THAT. ITS GREAT NOW WITH CAMERAS BUT IT WONT LAST. AND ABC REALLY SCREWED THIS UP FOR ALL PEOPLE THAT WATCH.

dhall

Posted at 12:02 PM on March 6, 2013

would rather have ASHLEE!

tiffy

Posted at 3:37 PM on March 5, 2013

well with a name like Ivanna Vodka no wonder you sound so drunk. The Bachelorettes are always from the Bachelor seasons.. How did you not know that? The only reason racism still exists is because people like YOU refuse to let it go and keep bringing it up. There are not a ton of white girls on BET yet you say nothing about that? Not that I am saying ABC is a WET or anything. Your lame! DES is awesome and I personally would not have watched it if AshLee was the next bachelorette. I think what she did on the girls tell all show was tasteless and trashy. I think she is a liar and a manipulator and she needs to get over herself!!!!! Sean is a great guy and she tried to make him look like a Jerk. I have been around a ton of frat guys and Sean never did anything on the shows that reminded me of that. AshLee is just bitter. GOOOO DES!!! I cant wait for the next season if she is really going to be the ONE!!!!!

sue

Posted at 12:45 AM on March 5, 2013

I think Des would make a great Bachelorette way to go ABC I ws heart broken when she was kicked off the show I cant wait for this one now!!!!!!!!!

Ivanna Vodka

Posted at 12:57 AM on March 2, 2013

What the crap ABC? I’m a white girl myself, but where’s the color? I’d love to see some diversity, why is it always snotty, crazy white girls that were ALREADY on the Bachelor being cast for this show? Honestly, this makes me sick. We think we’re past the racism in this country, but then you turn on your TV and see this crap. Gross. Didn’t realize you had to be a white spoiled snob to have the ability to find love.

dhall

Posted at 12:03 PM on March 6, 2013

totally agree there should be more diversity!!

Lacy

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 1, 2013

Ashlee probably would have been offered it and is much better looking than Desiree but her crazy exit did her in. I still wonder why Lindsay backed out. Should be interesting what the producers make her brother do this time around.