Rihanna Calls Relationship With Chris Brown ‘Unbreakable’

Fri, March 1, 2013 1:44pm EDT by 62 Comments
Chris Brown Rihanna Relationship
FameFlynet, Courtesy of Elle UK

Jewels

Posted at 4:56 AM on March 2, 2013

Enough already! Stop projecting your abuse issues on Ri and Brown’s relationship, what happened, happens and will happen to you has nothing to do with them for f*cks sake

jamie

Posted at 4:04 AM on March 2, 2013

i work in public health, my husband works for the sheriff’s dept. this crap never changes. seriously. if there is a history, it is usually repeated. i’d love to believe not in this case, but i have my serious doubts… :(

jamie

Posted at 4:51 AM on March 2, 2013

why can’t i delet my reply???? i really con’t want it out there. i was stupid for posting it. :(

jamie

Posted at 4:58 AM on March 2, 2013

i was stupid for posting my opinion. i am sorry and i cannot delete it.sorry. :(

jamie

Posted at 4:55 AM on March 2, 2013

i have no option to delete… please do so! I WANT NO CONNECTION WITH THIS. thanks..

jamie

Posted at 3:49 AM on March 2, 2013

once an abusive partner, always an abusive partner. i learned that many years ago getting my sister out of a hospital after multiple abuses from her bf. if that floats her boat, best of luck to her… *idiot* :(

jessica

Posted at 3:53 AM on March 2, 2013

@jamie not everbody do it again people do change

jamie

Posted at 4:00 AM on March 2, 2013

he didn’t change. did it multiple times… :(

100

Posted at 3:29 AM on March 2, 2013

It is my belief the person we know as Rihanna is not the real Robyn Fenty. She has essentially died to become the megastar she is today. Really, she is a product of Satan and is apart of the Luciferian agenda. So are most of the celebrities we gossip about and idolize. It is quite sad but one does not get as far as Rihanna has in her career without selling ones soul. She tweets biblical scriptures all while doing drugs and acting out sexually coupled with her vulgar language. For awhile I was a big fan and bought her music and even defended her behavior.There is just something so alluring and beautiful about her but it is quite possibly a demonic spell. I do hope and pray she can walk away from fame and find her true self for her own sake. But in the end I still can’t help but have a real genuine love for her.Truly God bless her soul.

....

Posted at 1:47 AM on March 2, 2013

@Sandra: “Nobody didn’t hit her?” Can you say illiterate? I don’t know what career women can’t even speak proper english. I don’t know where you went to school lady?

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:07 AM on March 2, 2013

I am just taking it to the HOODRAT level of understanding since you don’t have a brain I figured you are just a HOODRAT like the rest of the KT fans I won’t respond to you anymore since you don’t have a name that means you don’t f!!! exist In the words of JAY “Poof vanish Son of a B****!!!

....

Posted at 1:41 AM on March 2, 2013

@sandra duncan: Can’t blame the guy when ri is the one who opens her legs freely to chris and every guy she comes across…

Jewels

Posted at 12:14 AM on March 2, 2013

LOL These silly cows are still hopping onto Ri’s clit every chance they get huh?! Kae come get your angry birds together theyre in need of your tiny d*ck

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:07 PM on March 1, 2013

I seriously believe Rih should leave CB so Rice Cakes and her Trolls can finish him off. The unnecessary hate is too damn much. CB is the one who chose to end his relationship and Rih is getting the HATE. SMGH. These damn Birds. Lmao

Leaf

Posted at 11:22 PM on March 1, 2013

@sandra duncan. Hello! She tried that, how did that work out? She’s obsessively in love with him.

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:29 PM on March 1, 2013

@leaf
Apparently he is also obsessed with her it didn’t take him a second to end his relationship with KT as soon as that restraining order was lifted so what’s your point??

Leaf

Posted at 11:39 PM on March 1, 2013

You said she should leave him, my point is that’s not going to happen because she is obsessed with him…..

sandra duncan

Posted at 12:59 AM on March 2, 2013

@leaf
So he is also obsessed with her since that’s the term you choose to use for LOVE, I still believe she should leave his a** that’s my opinion and again what’s your point???

Leaf

Posted at 1:59 AM on March 2, 2013

SHE IS NOT GOING TO LEAVE HIM, that’s my point. Chris might leave her though.

sandra duncan

Posted at 2:13 AM on March 2, 2013

@Leaf
SO!! Who do you think that would benefit?? Fallen Leaf ;) lmao Only person that would benefit is KT because CB is her meal ticket this chick wardrobe stays on rewind lmao

....

Posted at 9:59 PM on March 1, 2013

I think rihanna is trying to tell everyone her “face and forehead” is “unbreakable”.lol. Hahahaha.

Evelynismysister

Posted at 11:00 PM on March 1, 2013

She better hope that her Jaw is unbreakable too…..And her pelvic bone and her arm and her eyesocket and her……….#neversaynevernavy

sandra duncan

Posted at 11:16 PM on March 1, 2013

Rih better hope that?? Meanwhile your girl KT jaw bones looks like she just went ten rounds with Floyd Mayweather and nobody didn’t hit her according to you. Lmao

....

Posted at 9:17 PM on March 1, 2013

Bvire STFU already with your rant. Speak proper english please. A 7th grader can write better than you.

ceiling pix

Posted at 7:25 PM on March 1, 2013

If you f*cking for your rent, you a lame ho. vs. We are really happy. We are back together. She is the most beautiful girl in the world.

it’s been a bad week for the HL trolls

Evelynismysister

Posted at 9:05 PM on March 1, 2013

@ceiling pix: Got out of a bad relationship with your face intact,a car and a new career vs. Got azz beat, left on the corner like a 40.00 craigslist hoe, then cried on Oprah, fuccced someone elses man in a public bathroom, and got back with a man that left me standing on the corner with a well wooped azz. It’s been a bad week for HL trolls indeed……

Sky

Posted at 9:39 PM on March 1, 2013

@Evelynismysiste. Might want to research your facts, you’ll find Rihanna is no angel herself. She’s been violent towards Chris in the past, which is what sparked that incident in the first place… If i punched you in the face what reaction would you give me?

Evelynismysister

Posted at 10:31 PM on March 1, 2013

Sky: Well since I’m a ri ri fan and I want to be just like her when I grown up…I would go on Oprah and cry to the world about my man oops my ex man who beat my Azz and then I would start a down low relationship with him and then I would make racist remarks about his girl friend and I would say that Im sweeter than a rice cake on my next record that I did with my ex man and I woudl tell the world that the doesn’t have the luxury of Fickking up again and I would show up in court with him and blow kisses so that the world knows that I love him and….(insert the next stupid thing she does in this space)…Navy for life…

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:46 PM on March 1, 2013

For the last time Rih didn’t write the song!! Secondly what about her video and all her subliminal racist tweets. Know what you are writing about before you write trash.

sandra duncan

Posted at 10:59 PM on March 1, 2013

You people are so one sided acting like this girl is an angel spare me the B.S. talking about she is with K. Lamar when she is taking a pic of him on stage. I will believe that when I see a pic of him and her as a couple the f!!ing Delusion is real. Who is going to wife her when she is wearing the ring her ex gave her. If this b!! had any sense she would have sold that damn ring and try to up her clothing game.

Kiki

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 1, 2013

Riri who you tryna kid yourself lol
Considering its no body business your sure doing a good cause of making it everybody bussines DUH!

missy

Posted at 8:30 PM on March 1, 2013

Here goes KiKi Cocopuffs, for someone who doesn’t like Rihanna, you sure are on every Rihanna post! lol

TEMP SIMMS

Posted at 7:01 PM on March 1, 2013

And all yall thought Kae was gonna try to trap him with a baby-LOL RIRI gonna hurt herself trying to have his kid! WhoooooLawd

Kiki

Posted at 7:12 PM on March 1, 2013

@Temps Simms
it simply just to try and state her claim on Brezzy DUH! LOL

Kantisha

Posted at 4:02 PM on March 1, 2013

Awww they’re soooo presh! The only true King and Queen of Pop together! They’re way better than any Michael Jackson or Madonna or britney! Don’t hate, stating FACTS!

nia

Posted at 3:57 PM on March 1, 2013

I really can’t believe that rihanna is back together with chris brown. She said their relationship is ‘unbreakable’… Smh, can’t believe she’s really going thur with this, once again. I mean, it is what it is! Its already bad influence for young fans, I really don’t think they need to have kids right just yet or thinking bout getting marry, it too early; they just got back together in the mid january. For me, I think its going way to fast. Rihanna so desperate to have kids by chris.. idk smh, its not my life. To me I really think rihanna is with chris just for the publicity. That’s my opinion.

bvire

Posted at 3:30 PM on March 1, 2013

NEGATIVE- BAD, POSTIVE =GOOD! RIHANNA AND cHRIS AGAINST THE NEGATIVE WORLD, AND THE POSTIVE WORLD! WILL SURLY OVERCOME THE NEGATIVE WORLD TOGETHER!!! WITH THE POSITIVE WORLD!!!!!!

johnwayne1

Posted at 3:29 PM on March 1, 2013

“Rihanna Calls Relationship With Chris Brown ‘Unbreakable”, unlike her face.

bvire

Posted at 3:34 PM on March 1, 2013

JOHNWAYNE YOU ANI’T GOT THAT NAME FOR NOTHING? MAN! HOW OLD IS THAT NEWS YOUR TALKING ABOUT? GET A LIFE? PEOPLE DON’T HANG ON TO OLD NEWS FOREVER!!! YOU EVER READ ABOUT FORGIVENESS? AND QUIT CALLING THE CATTLE BLACK LOOK AT YOUR OWN SELF? HUH!!

bvire

Posted at 3:08 PM on March 1, 2013

That what I call real love Let no Man Put Asunder! let no one undo! what you two believe in!!!! Go Rihanna and Chris- undying Love! H..; with people!!! bye!

tea

Posted at 3:06 PM on March 1, 2013

@demmi you posted a lotta crap there. nobody needs to see that. what’d they show you? a happy regular relationship, nothing uncomfortable that might be behind their curtain. it’s good enough having paps on their tail. that’s a lil pressure to not make any mistakes that’d be published in no time.

nancy

Posted at 3:03 PM on March 1, 2013

in every picture, she’s all over him and he is not all over her! i think she definitely loves him more than he will ever love her. they’re both idiots

interesting

Posted at 3:07 PM on March 1, 2013

Nancy…in every picture you’ve seen? Funny – because in all the pictures I’ve seen, CB is holding Rihanna. Hmmm…interesting.

nia

Posted at 4:11 PM on March 1, 2013

Ever heard of photoshop!

sandra duncan

Posted at 1:02 AM on March 2, 2013

@nia
Photoshop my a** go look at Chrianna and check out all those photoshop pic’s SMH These Birds!!

bvire

Posted at 3:10 PM on March 1, 2013

Nancy the dumbo! what does it take? for such negative people like yourself! to live in a positive inviroment ! I guess it hard for the Weak! because that who you Are!!

wondering

Posted at 2:36 PM on March 1, 2013

Hope this relationship is for real. Considering their age and the industry they’re in, forever isnt necessarily a lifetime. But for the time being, they look amazing together and seem to be a hot topic on white and black websites. Wish KT would encourage her fans to deal with reality and STFU….they’re so annoying and she does nothing to discourage it. Poor angry bird.

bvire

Posted at 3:14 PM on March 1, 2013

Wondering, what Planet you been On?? I thank myself, that I don’t have a narrow brain like yourself? Your a sad piece of space on this Earth? and Karrueche trying to move on if she can? first she has to Try? to let Chris go? in her mind- because he has surly moved on! I hope she does also? for her sake? bye!

Kiki

Posted at 7:08 PM on March 1, 2013

@wondering
why dont u just shut thefck up as what does this blog have to do with Kae while you felt the need to mention her.It’s Dumb *sses like yourselfwhy Kae stays revelant

Well what can i say

Posted at 2:30 PM on March 1, 2013

So stay is about cb. She is already planning to spend the rest of her with him. So haters need to go and hang themselves

bvire

Posted at 3:18 PM on March 1, 2013

Dream-on dummy! that’s exactly what it is?She knows exactly where she stands with Chris these days! a fool can see that? No Where! not seen with Him at all these days Unless it’s Business? so where you Been? under a -rug-somewhere? DUMBO? my, my. this for WELL What Can I say- that name fits You? it means just what it means NOTHIng!!! so sad?

happypat45

Posted at 2:24 PM on March 1, 2013

Unbreakable = illumanti.

bvire

Posted at 3:21 PM on March 1, 2013

Come out of the Wilderness? DuH!!! which world are you In?? Duh! HAPPYPAT45?????words can be spoken but? are they True? duh!! Your a follower not a Leader! need some brains real fast? so sad!

michaelgr88

Posted at 2:07 PM on March 1, 2013

Marc Jacobs cruelly tortures a talented young girl called Angel Barta. He’s been stalking her and stealing her designes for 5 years. Read the shocking details on: STYLEANGELIQUE BLOGSPOT Marc Jacobs godfather

Demmi

Posted at 2:05 PM on March 1, 2013

They have no choice but to reveal what goes on in their relationship>

This is going to be the most open relationship the media have ever covered…Really CB and Rih have no choice given their history of DV. The only way they going to get any peace is to let the world in. Every action will be dissected and reported on and they will need to be as transparent as possible.

They are going to hate it but the world need to know that CB is not harming her in any way..The next months is going to be uncomfortable for both of them.

bvire

Posted at 3:24 PM on March 1, 2013

They don’t care what this negative world is saying that’s some in this world? but not the Postive people we make the world go round!!!!! good-against-Evil! Good=Positive Bad=Negative! Bye! They’ll be just Fine! in time! Better than they ever Been then the dum ones will get the message!!!