90210 Stars Tweet About Cancellation, Thanking Their Fans & Co-Stars

Fri, March 1, 2013 5:46pm EDT by 14 Comments
90210 canceled
Courtesy of The CW (3)

Esme

Posted at 4:57 PM on January 23, 2014

90210 was a phenomenal show that should have never of been cut, it was a shame that it was cut on such an ending, although the ending was amazing it was not a program ending but meerly a season ending meaning that some characters were not given the ending they diserved after five years of the role. I also feel that there were many untied ends like Silvers ending and Liam’s yello duffle bag. Nether the less it’s my fave route ever show it just eats away at me that I will never be able to watch how everyone’s favorite rich and georgeous charectors story truly ends. If anyone knows of any way I can get even a smidge of satisfaction about the ending that such an emensley epic show deserves let me know as I have only watched it a few weeks ago in the UK and I simply can not rest untill I know thanks.

Jones sabo you adopt a step from the cold weather really com

Posted at 10:51 AM on April 14, 2013

Magnificent web site. Plenty of helpful information here. I am sending it to a few friends ans also sharing in delicious. And obviously, thanks to your sweat!

Hunger Games

Posted at 4:43 PM on March 17, 2013

Trevor Donovan for the Win!

Carrie

Posted at 6:27 PM on March 4, 2013

I’m not at all surprised this show is being canceled. Their storylines were becoming stale & they were regurgitating the same old themes that have been used before. But it is sad to read b/c I did watch enough to become a fan of the show.

JJ Goode

Posted at 7:34 PM on March 3, 2013

It seems like nowadays everyone takes to Twitter to express their opinions and thoughts. It’s nice to see the cast reaching out to thank fans for a five-season run. I work at DISH with a lot of friends who watch 90210, and I know they’re not looking forward to the finale in May. I’ve been saving every episode from this season to my DISH Hopper to enjoy the moments over again, so now I’ll keep it around for the memories. I won’t have to erase it anytime soon, either, because the Hopper stores up to 2,000 hours of entertainment, so I still have room for everything else on my lineup.

ashrafpoetry

Posted at 3:07 AM on March 3, 2013

It’s about time. I gave up on it after season 3. Season 1 was brilliant. The characters were fresh. Silver was the best. They ruined her.

Jason

Posted at 10:57 PM on March 2, 2013

I’m very sad to see my fave show end. It’s been a great 5 years but I wish that the cw execs would have kept their word and given us a final 12-13 episode 6th season to say goodbye the proper way. There may be 500,000 or more left watching but we r the ones who have helped the show go on 5 seasons. Maybe we can save the show like gossip girl and one tree hill. They were last minute saves too. I want to see a proper send off for this amazing show so many of us loved.

:-(

Posted at 3:59 PM on March 2, 2013

Very sad to hear of the cancellation of 90210. I looked forward to it every Monday night to see what the crew was up to and hoping that Liam and Annie would get back together. God bless the cast and crew and best of luck to you in your future endeavors! I will definitely miss seeing you each week!

A

Posted at 9:27 PM on March 1, 2013

I’m pretty sad about the cancellation but excited to see how it all ends. Am I the only one that secretly wishes that the old Beverly Hills 90210 cast will come back for the finale just so we can see how they have been. Like the school could be closing or something and there is a big alumni party. I know it won’t happen though sadly.

Renata

Posted at 8:20 PM on March 1, 2013

SoOooooo sad:(

Ray

Posted at 8:13 PM on March 1, 2013

Cancellation was always in the back of my mind, but when I finally heard officially, I was still shocked. I’ve been with this show since the beginning, and I’m glad it reached milestones…100 episodes, 5 seasons, keeping a fan base (always having a beautiful cast)…but I’m sad to see it end. It’s like I’m saying goodbye and cutting the ties that linked to my teenage years.
To leave my comment on a positive note, I’m glad the cast will be able to move on to bigger and better things.

Anika

Posted at 8:04 PM on March 1, 2013

So gutted to see 90210 coming to an end with no real closure. I love the cast so much and the crew and writers have been amazing. It will be my favourite show forever

90210fan

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 1, 2013

My reaction? I was just shocked.. couldnt believe it! But i have to say the cast did a wonderful job for 5 seasons! I think all 90210 fans are proud of them ;D

William Earl

Posted at 6:11 PM on March 1, 2013

FACT: This show was better than The Sopranos.