Chris Brown & Rihanna Inspired ‘Law & Order: SVU’ Episode — Watch

Thu, February 28, 2013 10:11am EDT by 26 Comments
Watch Chris Brown Rihanna Law & Order Video
Courtesy of YouTube

khasiat sari buah manggis

Posted at 11:53 AM on June 30, 2013

Hello to all, how is the whole thing, I think every one
is getting more from this site, and your views are nice in support
of new users.

kate hill bags

Posted at 7:33 AM on June 30, 2013

Very good info. Lucky me I came across your site by
accident (stumbleupon). I’ve book marked it for later!

Ashley Banks

Posted at 10:06 PM on May 24, 2013

At least Mischa can sing lol

Best Home Espresso Machine review

Posted at 12:56 PM on May 6, 2013

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a coworker who
has been doing a little homework on this. And he in fact bought me dinner because
I discovered it for him… lol. So let me reword this….
Thank YOU for the meal!! But yeah, thanx for spending time to discuss this
matter here on your site.

foakleys

Posted at 3:09 AM on April 15, 2013

We did therapy during shopping trips with YDS. We started just going to the store and practicing walking while holding the cart, learning to listen to verbal commands of “walk with mommy”, “stop”, “wait”. The first several visits we only stayed a few minutes didn’t buy anything. Slowly over time 2-3 visits a week, we extended the time added purchases (which includes waiting nicely at the register). It’s been about 3 months now I can trust him in any store with a shopping cart. We even managed Petsmart today with all of the animals followed by Trader Joes. It’s like I have a new kid – he used to be all over I would have to put him in the cart or wear him (which isn’t feasible now that YDD has turned 1). It was a slow process we got a lot of states in the beginning, but it was worth it. We also started in smaller, less stimulating stores worked our way up. We still haven’t tried Costco, but he’s graduated from target recently (including toy aisles!). [url=http://www.soahostore.com]foakleys[/url%5

yosam

Posted at 1:09 AM on April 14, 2013

it just shows how dumb these females can be ……………

Marianne

Posted at 5:44 PM on April 9, 2013

So, I was watching the episode, and how do you keep watching after that H&R Block commercial? I don’t want to do my taxes, I want to want the show!!!

The best search engine

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Many thanks for writing this excellent put up..Loved your content pieces. Make sure you do retain writin

Anonymous

Posted at 11:51 AM on March 23, 2013

Heya this is kinda of off topic but I was wanting to know if blogs use WYSIWYG editors or if you have to manually code with HTML. I’m starting a blog soon but have no coding know-how so I wanted to get guidance from someone with experience. Any help would be enormously appreciated!|

tyflas

Posted at 6:09 PM on March 22, 2013

Hey there would you mind stating which blog platform you’re using? I’m going to start my own blog in the near future but I’m having a hard time selecting between BlogEngine/Wordpress/B2evolution and Drupal. The reason I ask is because your layout seems different then most blogs and I’m looking for something completely unique. P.S Apologies for being off-topic but I had to ask!|

agate cameos pendant

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

My coder is trying to persuade me to move to .net from PHP. I have always disliked the idea because of the costs. But he’s tryiong none the less. I’ve been using Movable-type on a number of websites for about a year and am concerned about switching to another platform. I have heard very good things about blogengine.net. Is there a way I can import all my wordpress posts into it? Any help would be greatly appreciated!|

Nene

Posted at 11:10 AM on March 3, 2013

i LOVE SVU…however this was a very corny episode…blah…a waste of 45mins of my time…i could care less about Chris or Riannah or whatever her name is…sorry…well not really

sjj kkfr

Posted at 11:31 PM on March 2, 2013

I feel that predicting peoples mistakes and turning it into a story is not so hot if the female in a abused relationship wants to forgive her abuser then thats her bizz,who are we to judge we are not God and last but not least women know better hell and men everyone has minds of their own so u deside if u can leave someone you love as quick as you can speak!? Its not good to judge because you don’t know a person’s past and what made them the person they are today.

Sam

Posted at 12:41 PM on March 1, 2013

ummm SVU did not go far at all okay they dident to this for more viewers or because they wanted to hurt rihanna or chris it was just epsiode they just wanted to do addressing the issue of domestic violence and how serious it is

Maddie

Posted at 9:50 PM on February 28, 2013

The girl that “looks like Karrueche” really looks more like Rihanna. This episode was targeted at them and its annoying…but I guess Law & Order needs to money, ratings and viewers.

Mr. J

Posted at 4:39 PM on February 28, 2013

Now shows are predicting tragedy? What about other Hollywood actors that had multiple domestic violence arrest? Did they predict Denise Richards death from Charlie Sheen? The reason why is that Charlie Sheen can blackball them in Hollywood, they won’t dare touch a story about him. CB ain’t the first popular person that put his hand on a woman….and won’t be the last.

tea

Posted at 4:51 PM on February 28, 2013

good thouhgt is it’s worth a try to make him the last. using him as a public display that it’s a bad thing. the basic idea is to tell people “don’t beat your woman”. how does that sound? bad for him being abused for that but… is he tough enough to witstand without crumbling down? ;)

Emme

Posted at 11:14 PM on March 1, 2013

@Mr.J I’m no Chris Brown fanatic but you hit the nail in the head. Chris isn’t the first high-profile male to put his hands on a female, and neither will he be the last. And he won”t be the worst offender either.

Con

Posted at 12:45 PM on February 28, 2013

I refused to watch that garbage and I heard it was a flop. Furthermore I refuse to watch anything on NBC going forward. Very disappointed in their decision to air this garbage.

Emme

Posted at 11:09 PM on March 1, 2013

@Con TBH i don’t mind L&O: SVU doing an episode on domestic violence, but using Chris’s and Rihanna’s names to bump up ratings is plain distasteful. Chris and Rihanna are not the only couple to have had an abusive relationship. I say it’s an attempt by the producers to make more $$$$$$$!

Anabelle Whitepaws (@AnnaWhitepaws)

Posted at 12:24 PM on February 28, 2013

While I’m neither of their biggest fan, I felt extremely uncomfortable watching this. Especially the ending. To me (and it may just be me), I felt L&O:SVU went WAY TOO FAR. They predicted this young lady’s death for crying out loud!!!

amy

Posted at 9:46 PM on February 28, 2013

just predicting what MIGHT coudl happen if any woman decides to stay with an abusive man too long.

st777

Posted at 10:55 PM on March 1, 2013

But that’s why it’s so important for Rihanna to see this — it could save her life!!! Domestic abuse is serious, and she’s living in a fantasy land that could dangerously hurt or kill her. I hope she saw it and that she took it’s message to heart.

tea

Posted at 12:15 PM on February 28, 2013

even tho i’m bored i’m not gonna watch it. i’m hype resistant. sorry. ;)

natoche

Posted at 11:44 AM on February 28, 2013

chris brown was young and he still young ,all this hate is too much for them .but the good thing is you are just gonna make them stronger and stronger i am sure they can handle it .mind your own business and leave your llife hatersssss .i love them.

abe is doing it!!?

Posted at 10:38 AM on February 28, 2013

oooooooh noooooooooooo, Lindsey Vonn is really watching these cheaters!!