Robert Pattinson Is Doing The Right Thing By Talking To Kristen Stewart

Thu, February 28, 2013 12:08pm EDT by 49 Comments
Robert Pattinson Contacting Kristen Stewart
Invision/AP

Jenny

Posted at 12:36 AM on March 6, 2013

I know how it feels to break the heart of the best person to ever happen to you–to make the biggest, dumbest, cruelest mistake of your existence, and see it for what it is only after the fact. I was too late. No reconcile. Not even a word to me. Completely stone-walled. Forever. I would do anything to make him happy with me, to honor and love and respect him endlessly…

But I can’t, and so I spend everyday alone and miserable on the inside and feeling sick and disgusted with myself. This pain has persisted for nearly six years, with no end in sight.

I want to see them together. Their happy and forever after. She’s not a demon and her actions to fix things testify to a genuine, sincere heart full of remorse and pain. I want their happy ever after, so I can vicariously feel some degree of happiness-in-reconcile ill never get to have.

juliette

Posted at 7:51 AM on March 14, 2013

@Jenny I am so sorry that you are in so much pain, I was in that situation for 2 years, and won’t wish that on my worst enemy, hopefully they will survive everything, they are very strong individual’s and very unlike the general Hollywood couple’s, stay strong

ana

Posted at 9:54 PM on March 5, 2013

thank’s god will love the way they are .sweet and honest we miss theme so much sins the breaking dawn over but we hope that they got movie again together love theme always

shae

Posted at 2:35 AM on March 4, 2013

Dear God will you let him get rid of that miserable girl…she does’t have half the common sense he has – OF COURSE SHE’S IN LOVE WITH HIM, WHO WOULDN’T BE. Bonnie, please stop.

Aussie lady

Posted at 8:55 PM on March 3, 2013

Ok when Rob was working in the Outback here in South Australia there was no Phone service what so ever especially in some of the areas where he was filming, because it was just that outback and nothing else for miles and miles and miles. So that is why he couldn’t communicate with Kristen. When he visited a town that had communications such as Leigh Creek last week and a few of the other towns he was pictured in than I would say he probably did contact Kristen. But than again we are 181/2 hours ahead of LA. On Sunday 10/03/2013 is when LA goes on Daylight saving isn’t it which means that LA will only be 171/2 hours behind Adelaide. So he would have also been aware of the time difference. He would have had to pick a time which was reasonable to contact Kristen. He wouldn’t want to wake her or interrupt her if she was busy. So maybe he is back in communication range and can contact her. What business is it of anybody’s anyway.
But than again HWL stole this story from E Online, which is what they do best, stealing stories from other sites. I would believe E Online ore than I would HWL any day. At least E Online is reliable with their stories and information. Why doesn’t everyone wait and see what happens in the next month or so when Rob gets back to LA. PATIENCE IS A VIRTUE PEOPLE.
Maybe they will hibernate for a week or so to spend time alone together before they are seen out together in public, I hope so. They need time alone together just the 2 of them and their dogs to reconnect.

kim

Posted at 10:58 AM on March 4, 2013

Aussie lady, it’ll be just Rob and the 3 dogs then?

Loui

Posted at 8:01 AM on March 14, 2013

@Kim Whatever tickle’s you

Loui

Posted at 7:59 AM on March 14, 2013

@Aussie lady, Hello to you, so good of you to stay out here to protect Kristen and Robert, and explaining everything to us, stay strong

tc

Posted at 3:19 PM on March 3, 2013

guys don’t get me wrong I’m a big twilight fan
but i heard dat they r only back for selling of breaking dawn part-1 extended edition and part-2 blu ray dvd release’
they r back on the request of summit entertainment till the dvd shelves r empty
but this can be a bonus them being together might actually get em back together

I SO HOPE SO!!

emma

Posted at 4:52 AM on March 3, 2013

just stop doing this hL kristen cheated her he still accepted her thats mean he loves her so just stop giving these type of nonsense news that they brokeup etc…..i know now kris will not cheat him again bcoz who want 2 lost heaven

tc

Posted at 3:22 PM on March 3, 2013

ur right and she has been ignoring rupert’s texts
KEEP UP KRISTEN

thomas

Posted at 9:18 PM on March 2, 2013

Kristen stewart loves you Robert she realy loves you when you read that go with hear plase. She can not live without you and you need to know.You know that you can not live without each other.I really mean it and go with it because She realy loves you . You miss it see you in this picture is sad because you’re not and you’ll know that he loves you.

rob

Posted at 3:33 AM on March 3, 2013

shot up!!!!!

miranda

Posted at 9:16 PM on March 2, 2013

I hope Robert pattinson will married with kristen stewart.. Together, happy,forever ever ^_^ amiiin

anny

Posted at 1:44 PM on March 2, 2013

they will be always together