‘Pretty Little Liars’ Photo: ‘Red Coat’ Girl Revealed On Season Finale

Thu, February 28, 2013 4:04pm EDT by 56 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Red Coat
Courtesy of ABC Family

Rosie

Posted at 5:51 PM on March 13, 2013

Not that it definitely means something but I feel like the theme song could help with Ali’s twin being apart of the story line. ” Two can keep a secret if one of them is dead.” I never read the books and that made me think of twins before i even got told that in the books Alison had one. Plus it was a large storyline in the books. They’ll probably just add a twist to it to make it more interesting, but it’s probably Ali.

rishadmohammed1234@hotmail.com

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 13, 2013

I truly believe that the producers of the show are going to make twists in the plot and THREE twists are carded for. As for my guesses:

Queen Of Hearts – Ezra
Man Jenna Spoke to in S02E24 Unmasked – Caleb’s Dad
Deaths at the end of Season 3 – Jason, Toby, Lucas, Paige
Members of the A Team – Mona, Toby, Spencer, Ezra, Alison, Wren
Emily has been hooking up with Shana
Red Coat – Alison, Jenna or Cece

Lollipop

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 13, 2013

I don’t believe the twin theory, because despite following the ‘Mona’ theme in the Season 2 finale, I believe that the tv show are trying to steer away from completely following the books. Little things will be followed, but something as big as this storyline – I don’t think so. They’ll want to make as much money as possible by SURPRISING the viewers, not having them already have predicted it before the show even began.

Cia

Posted at 10:47 AM on March 13, 2013

I think red coat is real Ali, and the girls were friends with Courtney/Ali. I feel like it would be a huge letdown for anyone we know of in rosewood to have been responsible

S

Posted at 7:35 PM on March 12, 2013

SPOILER: I think the girl in the red coat is Ali because her twin sister Courtney is dead. Courtney pretended to be Ali and befriended Spencer, Aria, Hannah, and Emily! The real Ali went to mental school because Courtney pretended to be Ali and Ali was thought to be Courtney. Courtney was killed because Ali left Radley and killed Courtney. Courtney is the one who is dead yet people think she is Ali. But Ali is alive and healthy. (I am not sure if this is true but I read a book called All
Is pretty little lies)

pllfan

Posted at 7:05 AM on March 12, 2013

its spencer lookin at herself in the mirror as red coat

Amber Dawn

Posted at 4:20 PM on March 13, 2013

@pllfan I like your theory!

gracey

Posted at 5:02 PM on March 11, 2013

it’s gotta be alison or cece maybe -a knew that they would find it’s layer and they would try to trick the 4 girls into thinking it wasn’t that person in the red coat.

Sirena

Posted at 12:10 AM on March 11, 2013

It said someone CLOSE to spencer will pay, Lucas isn’t close to her, but Jason her step brother is close to her.

Amber Dawn

Posted at 1:04 PM on March 11, 2013

No, Lucas is not close to Spencer but he is a close friend of Hanna’s and if something happened to Lucas then it would hurt Hanna so in a way, if it were in fact Lucas it would still hurt someone close to her: meaning Hanna.

S

Posted at 8:12 PM on March 7, 2013

In my oppinion, the girl in the red coat is Jenna, because we know that in A’s lair there is a blonde wig, and if Alisson wore a black wigg to be Vivian Darkbloom, and the liars said “why would Ali need an ID that looked like Jenna?”. if we turn the tables, and Jenna wears a blonde wigg, it makes sense that she looks like Ali. Just sayin’ -S

Soph

Posted at 4:59 PM on March 12, 2013

totally agree

dani herrera♥ (@_daniherrera_)

Posted at 6:04 PM on March 7, 2013

i dont know why but i really think it could be Aria, i know she isn’t blonde and everything else, but something tell me is she!! it be too obvious to me that the girl on the red hood were Alison or her Twin, or Cece.
it could be a great twist on the story

Lollipop

Posted at 4:15 PM on March 13, 2013

But then how would that explain Aria seeing the girl in the red coat at the morgue?

Missfits

Posted at 11:18 AM on March 7, 2013

I think the dead body will be either Lucas or Jason, Im more leaning towards Jason because Lucas is much thinner, As for the girl in the red coat, hmmmm Melissa would be my guess, …..or maybe that British guy doctor;p those would be the 2 that would shock spencer, she wouldnt be shocked if it was jenna, or cici as that was something they once suspected anyways, and having it be alison is just plain to obvious so that wouldnt be a shocker, paige is to big, having it be one of the moms would shock me, but that wont be it, what about that pshyco that was with arias dad…shes blond and a nut case….as for the tattoo, that cant be replicated easily. so dead body I think is Jason, and the red coat girl is either Melissa or the nut job that was with Arias dad! …( i think this because it would make sense if she killed allison for black mailing byron and she stalked byron and saw him witth ali)….guess I’ll have to wait >.<

Missfits

Posted at 11:22 AM on March 7, 2013

I ment the tattoo CAN be replicated easy lol

Amber Dawn

Posted at 12:52 PM on March 7, 2013

Good point, however….even if it were a dead Jason, he would still be semi tan…that body was white like…Lucas

Stephanie

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 7, 2013

it’s Cici

Nunuelfa

Posted at 8:40 AM on March 6, 2013

Melissa as the girl in the red coat?

dawn ariaga

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 5, 2013

Toby is not dead anyone could have put the tattoo on a simple dead body and made it look like it was toby there is no proof he is dead she didn’t even pick up the mask. Besides Toby is an important character I doubt they would kill him off.

Amber Dawn

Posted at 11:48 AM on March 6, 2013

I agree…I think it’s Lucas though..

Amber Dawn

Posted at 11:01 AM on March 5, 2013

It’s probably a dream Spencer is having & she’s going to be talking to Ali (via Vivian) they’re tricky with their promos so it wouldn’t surprise me at all lol.

boom

Posted at 4:04 AM on March 2, 2013

this is crazy,,it could be anyone in rosewood that the girls know,,,i wonder if paige could be the girl in the red hood,,,i’d be totally shocked if she was,,,

Naynay BossChick Williams

Posted at 2:03 AM on March 14, 2013

ur so right. no one expects it to be paige..and member jenna warned Emily abt her. yes paige received a text from A, but so did Mona…right..my bets on jenna,melissa,or paige..everyone thinks its cece or Alison. we shall see

Zac

Posted at 9:23 PM on March 1, 2013

I totally believe it’s Jenna because in one of A’s lairs their is a blond wig and in a flashback when emily is doing her english make up test and she sees Jenna driving, Jenna has a red coat on!

S

Posted at 8:15 PM on March 7, 2013

this is totally what I mean!!!!!! xoxoxoxo -s

-K

Posted at 9:47 PM on March 13, 2013

Jenna was TALKING WITH THE RED GIRL HOOD ON 2X24! THAT TIME.

ISN´T JENNA!
IS ALISON!(NOT COURTNEY) ALISON!

S

Posted at 2:02 AM on March 1, 2013

If was ali/twin sister I don’t see how they could continue the show on for me that is the endgame. Spencers face to me is more of shock and awe of how could you do this rather than she’s seen a ghost which would be case if was ali/twin sister

Alyssa

Posted at 11:48 PM on February 28, 2013

It could be anyone, my money is on the Twin or Melissa Hastings. “A” always has wigs. Can’t wait too see who! :))

🌸

Posted at 10:00 PM on February 28, 2013

Its Ali’s sister

Ashley

Posted at 8:50 PM on February 28, 2013

Alison or her twin sister, depending on where they wanna take the story line, it should be alison and then it would be courtney, her twin, that was murdered and buried

khat31 (@khat311)

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 28, 2013

Is Aria my bad :s

khat31 (@khat311)

Posted at 6:22 PM on February 28, 2013

The girl in the red coat in Aria

jamesha

Posted at 10:37 PM on February 28, 2013

how could it be aria and she is not a blonde

Lauren

Posted at 5:11 PM on February 28, 2013

I think that the girl in the red hood is Alison but, when PLL catch her she is going to say she is the twin sister. In a later season it is going to be revealed that the one that really died was the twin sister and the one alive is Alison.

dani herrera♥ (@_daniherrera_)

Posted at 5:49 PM on March 7, 2013

that makes total sence to me!!!!

Vanessa