‘Pretty Little Liars’ Photo: ‘Red Coat’ Girl Revealed On Season Finale

Thu, February 28, 2013 4:04pm EDT by 57 Comments
Pretty Little Liars Red Coat
Courtesy of ABC Family

domain

Posted at 6:03 AM on September 15, 2014

You really make it appear really easy together with your presentation however
I in finding this matter to be actually something that I believe
I’d by no means understand. It sort of feels too complex and extremely wide for me.
I am taking a look forward to your subsequent put up, I’ll attempt
to get the dangle of it!

Lily

Posted at 3:30 PM on January 24, 2014

Lol so weird tbh I think these show is for 13 and up not 11 year olds js n btw i am 16

Jennifer

Posted at 1:28 PM on December 31, 2013

I think Courtney is dead and Ali is red cout

Jacquline Parras

Posted at 12:05 AM on April 10, 2013

My brother suggested I might like this website. He was totally right. This post truly made my day. You cann’t imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Jasmine

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 19, 2013

It was Hanna!!! What the hell! But we all she isn’t the official red coat

PLL fan

Posted at 7:50 PM on August 11, 2013

This picture is from when Hanna pretended to be redcoat to see if Spencer was still on their side. This is fake, sorry! xo

Leea

Posted at 9:15 PM on March 19, 2013

It’s Ali. Ali has a twin sister named Courtney who took over Ali’s identity when Ali was sent to a mental institution, when Ali came back she saw that Courtney had literally taken over her life & she now had “losers” as friends (Aria, Hanna, Spencer, and Emily) She kills Courtney because of what Courtney did to her. When the body was found it looked like it was Ali, because Ali & Courtney are identical twins. The body was actually Courtney and the girl in the #RedHood is the real Ali

lavishh

Posted at 9:35 PM on March 19, 2013

wait how do you know this for sure

jahdeja baines

Posted at 4:31 PM on March 26, 2013

omg u know every thing girl im in middle school in 6th grade im 11 and i love this stuff i cant miss a second of this thanks for being a spoiler for me and know i get it

shania

Posted at 1:13 PM on March 19, 2013

i cant believe that spencer is part of a team that is so mest up but i love that show

Maddie

Posted at 7:05 PM on March 18, 2013

I think its Maya. In interviews its been said that someone is comingback from the dead. Maya moved into Ali’s house to find more clues so she could become Big A. She also told Emily she found Ali’s diary, which explains why Mona has them now. It’s also obvious red coat is wearing a blonde wig and is wearing a mask. ITS MAYA

Hannah

Posted at 1:57 PM on March 18, 2013

if Spencer is that surprised about who is in the red coat reveal then in my opinion it is probably her sister cause she has always been jealous of Allison cause Ian went behind her back in the first place. but I just cant wait to find out who it is but Im thinking its Melissa

jahdeja baines

Posted at 4:34 PM on March 26, 2013

i believe the same thing girl im with u

L3C5O7

Posted at 4:59 PM on March 15, 2013

I have a feeling the person in the red hood is Melissa Hastings. I think she is the one that attacked Spencer in the shower. She is the one jealous of Spencer and Wren, not Toby. Something is creepy about her. Cant wait for the finally.

Bri

Posted at 10:54 AM on March 19, 2013

I think Keller but I wouldn’t careif it wS Melissa she isn’t in that many of the episodes

Summer

Posted at 2:40 AM on March 15, 2013

The person in the Red Hood is probably Ali’s twin or CeCe. If you look real close at the hair you could see the hair is really blond like CeCe’s but yet again it’s also really curly like Ali’s. it could possibly be anyone it could even be a boy for all we know. I CAN’T WAIT UNTIL THE SEASON FINALE IT’S GOING TO BE EPIC!

Stormi Stone

Posted at 7:20 PM on March 14, 2013

Who is the woman in the red coat? I think it is Jason in drag. Seriously. He has been trying so hard to find the truth. If he was willing to pay so much, then he would also be willing to wear a disguise. I have always thought the recast Jason looked a lot like Sasha’s Ali, and with the right make-up, Drew’s Jason could pull it off as long as he did not talk. I call this my Mrs. Doubtfire theory.

Neither CeCe nor Jenna would be shocking enough, so it is not them.

Chevy (@mrpll101)

Posted at 6:55 PM on March 14, 2013

Well I know this isnt going to happen but it would be a good story line if it turned out to be hannah and all the girls were on the a team but they didnt know about it

Red Herring

Posted at 6:48 PM on March 14, 2013

The producers don’t want to end the series too soon. That would mean less $$$$. I think the girl in the red coat won’t be Ali (but someone else with blonde hair like CeCe or someone wearing a wig). It’ll be another red herring. Eventually, it’ll be revealed that Ali is alive, but only when the producers want to end the series.

You know!!

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 19, 2013

I agree with you completely.