Kate Middleton Spotted Maternity Shopping At London Topshop

SplashNews

kisi

Posted at 10:54 AM on March 1, 2013

Wow people r very hot to Kim K and Kate M

steelmagnolia

Posted at 12:15 AM on March 1, 2013

Now if there was a photo of her WORKING that would be news.

Waity The Uterus

Posted at 12:05 AM on March 1, 2013

middleton is such a do-nothing — Diana was always willing to show up for good causes, waity does next to NOTHING, as little as she can get away with. TOO SICK TO DO HER DUTIES, BUT NOT TOO SICK TO TAKE VACATIONS.

kittykat

Posted at 5:28 PM on March 1, 2013

Exactly, that’s what I’m saying. She’s very lazy and will never compare to the wonderful late Princess Diana. Right now, she’s in Switzerland!!!! If she’s too sick to do her charity works, how come she’s not sick to take vacations? anyway, women who are pregnant shouldn’t even be on the air plane since, it can cause miscarriages.

Gina

Posted at 12:20 AM on March 2, 2013

How can an airplane possibly cause miscarriages?! What, does the liftoff cause it to comeshooting out? Ridiculous nonsense, air travel not recommended ONLY for wom n who are very close to their due date on the off chance they might go into labor on the plane. Get you facts straight!

cati adamson

Posted at 5:24 PM on February 28, 2013

Cooper. I just agree… Ray`s artlclee is really cool… on friday I got opel since I been making $7534 this – four weeks past and even more than $10,000 last-month. this is actually the most-financially rewarding I’ve ever had. I actually started 8-months ago and pretty much straight away made myself minimum $69, per-hr. I went to this web-site…………. BIT40.ℂOℳ