‘The Bachelorette’: AshLee Frazier Vs Desiree Hartsock For The Role

Thu, February 28, 2013 1:53pm EDT by 22 Comments
AshLee Desiree Bachelorette
Courtesy ABC

Mike

Posted at 3:40 AM on March 13, 2013

I wanted it to be AshLee all the way! Can’t freaken stand Des!

Sam

Posted at 2:03 AM on March 7, 2013

Ashlee is a stalker loon lady. Desire Hardcock, now I definitely see some Hardcock in my future if shes on that show.

dhall

Posted at 11:22 AM on March 6, 2013

AshLee is the first mature real woman they have had on either show! I love her I would watch every episode if she were the Bachelorette. She is also STUNNINGly gorgeous holy cow!

Michelle

Posted at 1:00 AM on March 6, 2013

Ashlee is an old gramma fake! Looks like Desiree is the new Bachlorette! Yay!

Loren

Posted at 5:13 PM on March 5, 2013

AshLEE! They better pick her/1

Cookiefann

Posted at 2:31 PM on March 5, 2013

Ashlee is a delusional psychotic bi*ch. SHE was the one who started the fight with Tierra on dy one when she told her she didn’t get the “first impression” rose – which she most certainly did. I’m not team Tierra but after last nights WTA special it is obvious to me why she is not married. Not only is she a control freak but she skews reality. There is NO WAY that Sean told her that he had no feelings for Catherine or Lindsay since he has been telling the camera that he has since the beginning. I will not watch if that warped woman is the bachelorette. Whar a nutjob!!!

Wendy

Posted at 11:10 AM on March 5, 2013

TEAM AsHLEE!

lolanyc

Posted at 9:34 AM on March 5, 2013

I would totally watch if it were Ashlee!!! She so much more interesting! And Fun and cool! The other chick is mad boring and totally has a wierdo for a brother. Thats why Sean didnt pick her. Noone wants to belong to a bad family.

sabina

Posted at 1:41 AM on March 5, 2013

desireeeeeeeee!!!!!!! i will absolutely not watch if ashlee was the bachelorette

Lily rayna

Posted at 10:40 PM on March 1, 2013

I know me and many other will definitely watch if is was Ashlee. Not only is she is beautiful you can tell she’s in it for the right reasons!!

Tierra

Posted at 1:10 AM on March 8, 2013

you and same lunatics will watch AshLee! What a psycho!!!

Fares

Posted at 12:34 PM on March 1, 2013

I honestly think Desiree would boost up the rating of the show if she becomes the next bachelorette because she has a huge fan base from the very start of the bachelor season. She has a great personality I, myself would definitely watch the show if she is the next bachelorette

robin

Posted at 10:19 PM on March 2, 2013

HUGE fan base?? HAhaha! I think you are thinking of Ashlee! Dez is nothing but an oportunist with a jail bird punk brother!

Tierra

Posted at 1:15 AM on March 8, 2013

AshLee is a psycho, she needs to be sent to mental hospital including all the people that keeps defending her, either mental hospital or a hearing or eye specialist, Obviously you are all blind and deaf. Well, same feathers flock together, if you really care about AshLee, if you are a friend or family, do her a favour, get her some treatment!!

Jen

Posted at 11:24 PM on February 28, 2013

Nothing against Des, but I would love absolutely love for Ashlee to become the next Bachelorette. She totally deserves it!

Robin

Posted at 7:18 PM on February 28, 2013

**NO ONE** DESERVES IT MORE THAN ASHLEE!! THE WAY SHE HELD HER HEAD UP AT THE END AND DIDNT CRY FOR SEAN!!?? YES! SHE IS A STRONG PROUD WOMAN WHO I TOTALLY ADMIRE WITH A GREAT STORY WHO WEARS HER HEART ON HER SLEEVE AND HAS SO MUCH TO OFFER! PLU SHE IS ABSOLUTLEY GORGEOUS! SHE WOULD BE THE BEST ONE YET! ABC YOU BETTER NOT SCREW THIS ONE UP BECAUSE ME AND EVERYONE ELSE WILL BOYCOT YOU IF YOU DONT PICK ASHLEE!! PLUS DEZ IS ANNOYING AND HER BROTHER IS EVEN WORSE! I LITERALLY WANTED TO CHANGE THE TV WHEN HIS UGLY FACE WAS ON FRESH OUT OF PRISON! GO ASHLEE WE LOVE YOU!

Tierra

Posted at 1:17 AM on March 8, 2013

@Robin, obviously you are obsessed with AshLee or you are AshLee, you sound so bitter and you better go to the mental hospital, you need some serious treatment. You are scary to be roaming around in the normal world!!

Tierra

Posted at 1:22 AM on March 8, 2013

@ Robin, the “everyone else” you are talking about are the lunatics like you. The real normal people will still watch whoever, whenever if they want to. You on the other hand belong to the nutworld, yukkkk!

Margo

Posted at 5:03 PM on February 28, 2013

I’d love to see control freak Ashlee as the Bachelorette! She won’t hold back when it comes to who she can and can’t trust. Should make for good entertainment.

Mike

Posted at 3:17 PM on February 28, 2013

Des – Des – Des Yes – Yes – Yes

I'm a Slave 4 Britney

Posted at 3:15 PM on February 28, 2013

Please, please, PLEASE let it be AshLee!! I love that girl to death.

jez