90210 Canceled By The CW After Five Seasons

Thu, February 28, 2013 6:43pm EDT by 42 Comments
90210 canceled

Anaje

Posted at 2:22 AM on August 12, 2014

I Think they should’ve did a 5 years or a year later to see where everyone’s life at about liam and Annie there life silver cancer jean and adrianna and navid jest to see what everyone’s doing in there life just to put things in perspective

Tiffany

Posted at 6:18 PM on July 28, 2014

I really what them to do the show again I’m so upset I wish there could be more I’m just waiting to see what Annie and Liam are going to do In there like or how silver is going to do with cancer there’s just to much to do or see bit y does it have to be done I know it’s been a year but if i whould have gone through 5 years of 90210 then I think we the fans if 90210 should deserve more I don’t care what other people think it’s just they should not have canceled that show it like means the world to me just try pleas for your fans we need to know more so if you guys read this witch ident going to happen but if u do pleas just try for us ☺️

Amber Alexander

Posted at 7:11 PM on March 7, 2014

WE NEED MORE 90210!

I don’t think that was a good way to end it!
I think they should come back and show us more, like Annie and Liam’s wedding, and Naomi and Jordan are they going to last? And how are Silvers surgeries going. How’s Ade and Navid?
So many questions!!!

– My Opinion…

Erika Louise

Posted at 3:25 PM on March 1, 2014

Can another channel buy the rights and continue season 6? This show is too good to be canceled

Bubbles

Posted at 2:04 PM on January 1, 2014

I just finished the series on netflix and wow!! The ending was so romantic. I felt like I knew the cast just from watching! I’m pretty mad that they aren’t making a sixth season. The show was too good not to!!!

Emma King

Posted at 7:44 AM on October 10, 2013

I think they should definitely make a film to finish 90210 so we can see Liam and Annie’s wedding and Silvers baby. It’s ended to abruptly and the film would be a hit!

laughwhenyoufall

Posted at 12:34 PM on August 31, 2013

Just finished season 5 online! oh my gosh!!!! there is no way that people couldve stopped watching this! its so good! Please at least CONSIDER another season, if not maybe like 5 or so episodes to see how everything pans out? please please please! it’s kind of a disappointment not ever knowing what happens.

Erona

Posted at 8:51 PM on July 29, 2013

Please please bring 90210 back at least for 1 more season i want to know what happens i knows they said the weren’t gonna leave us with any cliffhangers but in a way they did i love 90210 and i want it back please please bring it back I’ve watched alot of shows end but this one i just cant take i love this show and i don’t wanna see it end like this trust i loved the ending i LOVED the ending i mean i cried when they got engaged it was my favorite part i just wanna see what happens next please please bring it back please 😭😭😭😭😭😭

lisa dawn

Posted at 1:23 AM on July 7, 2013

Is there any chance of 90210 coming back on? I love the show and would have thought it would have been a better ending but it was a lot of unanswered questions on what could of happened so maybe they will start again… I hope but what’s your thought? Was that really the end?

TamTam

Posted at 9:06 PM on June 23, 2013

i think they shouldn’t cancel it , we want a new season. we want to know what will happen after all these love, drama …etc.

Rissa

Posted at 12:52 PM on June 3, 2013

I can’t believe their canceling!!! It’s outrageous!! Such a great show!! Aaaaand there are soooo many loose ends!!! Um silver? What’s going on w her cancer, will she have a baby? What about Teddy? And what about Dixon? Are him and Silver getting together? Whats going on with his company? Is he paying back Annie? is he even gonna make it? Then with the explosion…you know those dirtbags were the cause of it, and that whole investigation. Is Navid getting kicked out of school? Are him and Aide gonna make it? Wheres she going career wise? Who will Naomi end up with and what about her career? Will it come out that she covered for Jordan’s sister and save her rep? And most importantly LANNIE!!!! There’s been so much buildup to this…their love story we need to see their wedding and all that leading up to it….plus there’s Annie’s book tour and liam owns a few companies…then there’s all these side stories…I mean come on we know Patrick wouldn’t just let that all be….he didn’t get annie and Naomi’s brother in jail….I’d really like to see Dixon and Liam team up and take him down. Plus what about all the characters we love that haven’t seen? Ryan, mr and mrs Wilson, Jen, kelly, ivy….just to name a few! Come on guys! Give us takeaway a midseason 6 with 12 more eps to tie up all the loose ends or a 90210 final chapter movie or something….you can’t leave your loyal fans of 5 years hanging like this!!!!!!!!! The cast and fans deserve it!!!!!

Daniella

Posted at 8:12 AM on January 8, 2014

I Just finished Watching…. i completely agree with you i cried through out the whole last episode. It just doesnt make sense, 90210 is the best tv show i have ever watched and i do believe there are many other shows that the CW could have cancelled, i honestly have no idea why this was the one they chose, it should not have ended so abruptly. i think the 90210 movie would be great but i do believe that 90210 need a return.