Taylor Swift & Harry Styles’ Awkward BRITs Encounter

Wed, February 27, 2013 12:23pm EDT by 16 Comments
Taylor Swift Stared Harry Styles
AP/Invision

Alternatives to Google search engine

Posted at 2:38 PM on March 24, 2013

Thanks for scripting this outstanding put up..Liked your posts. Please do retain writing

Anonymous

Posted at 11:43 AM on March 23, 2013

I blog often and I genuinely thank you for your content. This great article has really peaked my interest. I will take a note of your blog and keep checking for new information about once per week. I opted in for your Feed as well.|

tkff

Posted at 6:08 PM on March 22, 2013

It’s amazing to pay a visit this web site and reading the views of all mates about this piece of writing, while I am also zealous of getting know-how.|

agate cameos pendant

Posted at 5:43 PM on March 22, 2013

Have you ever thought about writing an e-book or guest authoring on other blogs? I have a blog centered on the same ideas you discuss and would love to have you share some stories/information. I know my audience would value your work. If you are even remotely interested, feel free to shoot me an e-mail.|

L.A.C.E.

Posted at 6:33 PM on March 17, 2013

Taylor Swift is in the public eye, she cannot act like a highschool girl anymore. This may be typical 23yr old behaviour, but she is no longer a typical 23yr old. This is the reason, I no longer listen to her or refuse to buy her music.

Sara

Posted at 9:55 PM on February 28, 2013

Taylor Swift need to grow the hell up!!!
She is so immature!!!

Me

Posted at 7:20 PM on February 28, 2013

Taylor can go suck a lemon. Enough said.

Marsha Goings

Posted at 12:50 AM on February 28, 2013

“HollywoodLife.com‘s Editor In Chief Bonnie Fuller thinks that Taylor needs to stop dissing Harry and move on from their bitter break up so she does not get “a reputation as a total romance revenge obsessor.” Ummmm… TOO LATE. She’s a psychotic tasmanian devil… someone throw her a bone to distract her. She’s ruining her reputation by her antics. Funny, my daughter and I were watching her video “LoveStory” the other day and we looked at each other and realized how much she has changed. The only songs the girl sings are revenge songs. I can’t stand her anymore and neither can my daughter… and my daughter REALLY used to like her. Congrats, Taylor. You’re losing fans faster than boyfriends now – didn’t think that would be possible, but it is. ;)

Chills

Posted at 10:24 PM on February 27, 2013

If taylor’s mad she should just do something else not dressing up like him (stalkerish) or mocking him on TV he’s done nothing but be nice to her after the break-up he’s acting like the mature one in this situation.

Jenny

Posted at 8:07 PM on February 27, 2013

You called that a RAUNCHY performance?? Compares to the likes of grandma Madonna, overated Beyonce, slutty Rihanna and the crazy “g-string and bra only” Gaga, Taylor’s performances are G-rated.

Chills

Posted at 10:20 PM on February 27, 2013

Beyonce is and will always be better than any other solo artists she’s not the one acting like a 12 year old over a break-up atleast she can keep somebody. And taylor’s last “g- rated performance” was before Haylor shes doing this to get attention as always.

dude

Posted at 2:16 PM on February 27, 2013

Its been almost 2months HOW MUCH LONGER ARE YOU GOING TO MILK THIS FOR? I think Bonnie Fuller and the morons who write for this bottom feeding gossip rag are the ones who can’t move on….she didn’t look at him why can’t she move on…..she looked at him why can’t she move on….NO MATTER WHAT SHE DOES YOU BOTTOM FEEDING LOW LIVES WILL SPIN IT TO MAKE HER LOOK BAD!

yinsi

Posted at 5:07 PM on February 27, 2013

Thank you for saying this!

yinsi

Posted at 5:20 PM on February 27, 2013

It’s like the poor girl can’t do ANYTHING without it being about Harry. “Oh my gosh, she wears a tshirt with a British flag on it, she must be pining for Harry!” Like, get over it guys. And no, she was not dressing like him for the “22” music video; jeans, a white shirt, and a beanie are NOT a Harry Styles trademark. She’s worn clothes like that before, people.
I don’t even think her Grammys performance can be considered a diss. Sure, she said that one line in a different voice than she usually uses, but isn’t it a bit of a stretch to show she was dissing him? Really, though? He’s even said it was a good performance, so why not stop fixating on it and just move on from it? He has nice things to say about her and he obviously doesn’t have a problem with all these so called “disses” so why not just let it go?

Merna

Posted at 12:40 PM on February 27, 2013

They both don’t want see each other he put his head down and she when she looked she gave ica colk look at him they just both don’t want to be friends even we didn’t know why what the true rumor about their break up must be something huge that they don’t want to see each other again

Julia

Posted at 7:55 PM on February 27, 2013

Yeah I mean they don’t HAVE to see each other, I feel bad for Harry though because he was being nice to her after the SECOND breakup, while she just gave him a cold ice STARE! I mean it’s been almost TWO MONTHS since they broke up, not one but two! I know it takes time for the broken heart to heal but seriously teasing and mockery isn’t gonna make it any better. That’s from Harry’s fans view(btws I’m not necessarily taking any sides here!).

Taylor’s fans view is different. She should have all the rights to be doing these so called ” disses.” She has a broken heart and just needs time for it to heal, bc Harry’s already moved on. So if that’s the truth which it may or may not be the truth SO WHAT!

My point of view is that everyone needs time to heal the broken heart and if people play games that’s just the way THEY ARE. So basically everyone needs time to recover and that’s that. Some longer then others, while some shorter(aka Taylor longer maybe idk the Harry again idk). But people have make ups and break ups that’s just the way things are.